Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lucid dream about raging sea? (Read 808 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Lucid dream about raging sea?
Jun 17th, 2012 at 3:35am

Greeting forum people,

I would like to tell a vivid lucid dream I had some time ago t in this segment of the forum instead of the usual place where it might not be noticed.

In the dream, I was at a beachfront with members of my family both dead and alive. We wanted to swim but the sea became rough and angry with great waves bashing higher and higher on the beach. Frightened we all moved further and further from the now raging rapidly rising sea.

High above the normal sea level was an escape bridge. I and others were caught on the bridge with a huge wave that rushed over our heads. I had to hold on for dear life and hold my breath until I felt my lungs were going to burst.

The bridge was located near a rocky mountain, so as the next huge wave approached I reached out grabbed a rock above me and pulled myself above the sea level. Then reaching out I helped the others one by one to come to my higher level of safety.

But the sea just continued to rage and getting higher and higher, the higher we climbed the mountain the higher the sea rose. At last, we had risen to the peak of the mountain and despaired as the sea began to reach our last safety perch and overflowed it.

Then all of us began to pray in harmony and unison, commanding the sea to stop its advance. The sea just stopped like a great wall of water, it was just huge wave suspended but immoveable, as if it were waiting to engulf the whole world.

Then we asked/prayed to God to make the sea recede to its normal level. A great voice of deep authority spoke to the huge wall of water as if it were a living thing. ‘Go back immediately"" and to our relief the sea obeyed and flowed back to the normal level.

I found myself speaking to a man standing next to me in the dream/vision, the moment after the sea had receded, telling him how amazing to me that the raging sea obeyed the voice of God as if itself were alive and conscious.

He said to me that all creation both inanimate and animate must obey God

Do you have any take or interpretation?

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.