Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
devil looks after his own (Read 8851 times)
dianna123

ALK Member

devil looks after his own
Jun 5th, 2012 at 4:08pm

the reason wicked nasty evil people live longer than good people is because the devil looks after his own the worser person u are the better u get on this is absolutley true i have always believed this and always will satan loves to see human suffering and he works very hard at that he does exist theirs no denying the fact that the devil is amongst us dianna123

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: devil looks after his own
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 4:55pm

Another explanation is that there are no god(s).

IP Logged

dianna123

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:11pm

definitley not pauleffect their is a god only one god please dont deny him or u will never know his love and guidance in this world ,i,m not telling u have got to believe im just asking u for u luv diane xxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 4:53am

Or perhaps the Devil is the good guy, as he punishes the evil ones in Hell?

IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 1:59am

I don't see this at all. The good die, the bad die.

It's the great equalizer. It doesn't pick and choose and neither is there some higher power out there picking off the good ones and making the bad ones live longer.... this concept is purely superstition at it's finest.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 5:39am

Maybe nasty people live longer because god gives them more time to change their life for the better.

Good people that are ready with their life on Earth don't need to be exposed to the miseries on this planet. They are far better of in the spheres of light, unless they really want to stay here because they want to do more good overhere.

The only way to move higher in the spheres of light is by helping other people. So there is a good reason why good people should stay between the bad here on Earth. But they have to know what they are doing of course.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 12:52am

Two questions really, are these spheres of light climate controlled and do they have high speed internet? Preferably FIOS or better....?

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:19am

Focus27 wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 12:52am:
Two questions really, are these spheres of light climate controlled and do they have high speed internet? Preferably FIOS or better....?

Hi Focus27,

Yes indeed they are climate controlled! Indeed they have high speed internet.
Everything you have here on Earth they have it there too. And they had it before we did!!!
No joke.

In Rulof's first book Alcar regularly took a small apparatus out of his garment with which he could communicate with his helpers from lower spheres of light. Alcar himself was at that time a master of the fifth sphere of light.
As I interpretate that it must have been a cell phone. That book was published in 1933. So in 1933 they already had cell phone things overthere.

Well if they had cell phones back in 1933 already then they must have had hi speed internet as well already back then.

If your next question should be: do they also have sex in the spheres of light the answer is YES and NO.

well??????? .........  Smiley

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 4:25am

With respect to FIOS internet, I assume that is fiber optic speed, that is a more technical earth bound issue.

I have fiber optic internet myself and I find that fast enough. I do have to wait for webpages to load from time to time but that is because webpages today are a compound of multiple servers. They are built up with data from the site you visit but they also request data from other sites/servers like twitter, facebook, google, advertisers, etc.
If those servers are busy the webpage takes more time to be built up. I regularly notice that from the status bar in my browser.

Webpages from my own website also request data from at least one other server and in many cases two or three other. I have tried to limit that as much as possible to reduce hold up as much as possible.

IP Logged

Mandy

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:09pm

Mogenblue...clueless.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #10 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 11:20pm

Mandy wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:09pm:
Mogenblue...clueless.

That is a short and negative comment.

Is that all you can do or can you also explain that?

Otherwise I would like to know in which cave you have been hiding.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:32am

Mogenblue wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:19am:
Yes indeed they are climate controlled! Indeed they have high speed internet.
Everything you have here on Earth they have it there too.

And they had it before we did!!!

No joke.

As I interpretate that it must have been a cell phone. That book was published in 1933. So in 1933 they already had cell phone things overthere.

Well if they had cell phones back in 1933 already then they must have had hi speed internet as well already back then.

I asked my High Mistress Elvira, and she said that it wasn't a sphere of light cell phone.

She said, it is an astral walkie-talkie!

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #12 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:18am

PauliEffectt wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:32am:
I asked my High Mistress Elvira, and she said that it wasn't a sphere of light cell phone.

She said, it is an astral walkie-talkie!

Did she use her astral walkie-talkie to tell you that?

What else did she say? That she loves you very much?

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 5:15am

hi all. This really happened to me,my twin sister and our brother the day after our dad died.

my sister and brother were outside in the garden and i was sitting in the conservertory,the phone rang, so i went and answered it,there was dead silence,i couldnt even hear breathing only silence.

i said "it's you dad ,i know it is,then as i said that ,this voice said it's daaad,it's daaad,i said,i love you dad ,i love you dad.

then my sister and brother came in and i gave the phone to my sister and she said "it's dad and she was telling him she loved him, our brother looked at us like he thought we'd gone off the rails.

so i gave him the phone as he didnt beleive in the afterlife,well when he put the phone to his ear,he went white and he said to us,dont tell mom,she wont beleive it,but we all knew that this was our dad trying to let us know that he was ok.

i know this sounds daft but a little while after i said to my sister try ringing"000 000 000" it could be the number to the spirit world,so my sister rang it and there was deadly silence and we kept asking dad if he was there but no answer. 

but he definetly rung us,he always told us he would find a way when he died to let us know that there is life after death and he did.

happy fathers day ,our darlin dad,may the gentle breeze of heaven caress your loving heart with our love for you each and every day that we are apart.  R.I.P in god's beautiful garden for god has gained another beautiful angel in his kingdom. love judie,diane and david xxxx

love and god bless  love juditha x

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.