Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nonphysical, psychic interference aka "possession" (Read 2308 times)
a channel
Ex Member

Nonphysical, psychic interference aka "possession"
Mar 29th, 2012 at 3:56pm

Unfortunately, due to Hollywood and Christian religious institutions, the subject of nonphysical interference and influence has become overly dramatized and bordering on the ridiculous and no wonder why so many non religious types are so skeptical of such phenomena. 

In my own experience, i've found that it's often a bit more subtle than overt poltergeist activities or people being completely controlled or appearing so intensely insane and overly dark. 

No, those outside forces that partake in this, are much more clever and subtle than that.  They work primarily by trying to subtly influence beliefs and feelings.  My wife Becky, had a dream wherein she confronted a negative E.T. group because she didn't like what they were doing to two men and to humanity in general. 

In the dream, they injected a "pheromone" like chemical into her, which she knew would make other humans more influenced by them, dislike her irrationally and unconsciously but strongly.   No doubt, it's partly metaphorical and what it was really saying is that if self breaks free from more direct influence and can't be influenced directly anymore, they will focus on those around or close to you in a way to get to you. 

This is a dream i shared on this forum, a long while back and i'm not "making it up". 

I suspect that this is partially what happened to Yeshua--he broke free, tried to liberate others, and they focused on those around him and helped increase their negative feelings and thoughts towards him, leading to his false trial, torture and death. 

As i've said before, one of their general methods is to promote limiting spiritual belief systems, but giving just enough truth to hook people and the Light parts of them, but ultimately giving information very limiting in tendency.

I have felt this in various works, ACIM, Seth, and various others.  The more i have attuned myself to PUL within, the more i can automatically intuitively feel offness about different outer sources. 

Ok, with the bad news out of the way, the good news which is really good.   To not be influenced directly anymore, all one has to do is to call on Divine help, protection, guidance and shielding.  Also, the more positive and PUL attuned you become within and the more balanced and vital your physical body becomes, the harder it is for them to influence you anymore. 

Usually, as my experience was, one first has to call on the Divine help, protection, etc, and once things are lightened up for self, then one is given a "grace period" of little to no influence. 

However, if you are becoming really mature, centered, balanced, and attuned to PUL those Divine Forces and Guidance will let go of your hands (with your Higher self's "go ahead"), because now you are an adult and not a child and such testing can help bring inner strength and growth.

In some ways, this is similar to what Rosalind A. McKnight received in her guidance sessions with Bob Monroe.  She saw future probabilities up until the year 3000 and one of the events she saw, was a future war between a hindering E.T. group and humans sometime around 2500.  She saw that up until that point, we were protected by forces more aware and powerful than both of us. 

Yet, there came a time, when we were grown up enough, that we had to deal with what we directly attracted (our "Karma") via our own collective and individual negativity.  The direct attack was allowed, because we were strong and ready enough to deal more directly with it. 

Conscious awareness has many benefits, because that which we are unconscious to within or without self, is mighty hard to counter balance and deal with.  Anyone who has studied Jung or the like, will tell you that.  Conscious awareness is the first, crucial step in healing self and others. 

For years, when i was younger, i was under psychic attack wherein these strong, outer hindering forces tried to influence me in negative and destructive, and growth limiting ways.  It took calling on specific, Divine protection and Guidance for me to help this. 

I never mentioned this to Linn Conyers, but she picked up that i had asked a powerful "Michael" for help.  True, before her Reading, i asked asked the Arch Angel Michael for His help in dealing with these strong, outer influences.   It was after that, that things started to feel much lighter and easier for me to attune more consistently and clearly to PUL. 

Before my wife and i were consciously aware of "Reptilian E.T.'s and their hindering influence, she had a dream about ancient Egypt wherein she viewed two co workers and buddies.  One was me and but i was "unamed" in the dream.  The other guy was Thoth.  In the dream, my past life self was in a very public, spirtual teaching position wheras Thoth, my buddy and co worker was more behind the scenes helping me to help others. 

In teh dream, she saw that my other self was being constantly psychically attacked by what looked to her at the time as small dinosaur type creatures, who were collectively ganging up on me psychically.  My friend Thoth, decided to help me and somehow sacrificed his life or health for me so that i wouldn't be influenced or worn down anymore.  She said specifically that she knew in the dream that both men were in the process of spiritual ascension, and Thoth, through his sacrifice for my other self, did ascend in that life. 

Hmm, small, intelligent, dinosaur creatures.  Perhaps not a bad metaphor for someone who at the time wasn't aware of a specific, Reptilian looking E.T. group..? 

Point is, Reality is far, far, far bigger than most give it credit for and the only way to more effectively help self and others, is to become more consciously aware and to attune to PUL.  When one starts really and consistently attuning to PUL, one starts to experiencing caring more about the Whole than one's own self, life, and temporal happiness.   One starts to become more impersonal and Universal in nature and in activity.  One starts to become more happy and one's perceptions expand greatly to include more of the Whole as is. 

We are all in this boat together, both as humans and as Consciousnesses connected and One with the All.  We are being presented with a choice in this unusual cycle and times, it's ever been the same choice in all our experiences, but here at this time, it is very crucial and will determine our fate as a species.  Live for the little self, or for the Big, connected Self?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Nonphysical, psychic interference aka "possession"
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 1:09pm

Justin:

I don't know, but it is possible that you passed out after relieving yourself simply because you were tired and sick.

My feeling is that a slower vibrating entity (SVE) can't penetrate the energy field of a faster vibrating entity (FVE). Whether getting sick is enough to lower a FVE's energy field enough so a SVE can penetrate its energy field, it is a matter of how much of a difference there is between the two before the FVE becomes sick.

I figure that if an entity's energy field vibrates really fast, then the only entities that could penetrate its energy field are entities that wouldn't do so with a malicious purpous.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Re: Nonphysical, psychic interference aka "possession"
Reply #2 - Apr 4th, 2012 at 10:14pm

Decided to erase my other posts.  There is no point theorizing, especially about something like that, without more data.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.