Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Orgonite (Read 937 times)
I Am Dude

Orgonite
Sep 26th, 2011 at 7:17pm

Orgonite is a device which supposedly transmutes negative life force energies into positive life force energy, and accumulates positive chi energy to the vicinity surrounding the orgonite device.  Nearly everyone who has an orgonite piece has reported positive effects, and larger models are even used to cleanse an entire region of negative energy.  Studies show that air and water pollution decreases in areas where these devices are placed, and personal studies show that healing is greatly accelerated when an orgonite pendant is worn. 

It is basically comprised of metal shavings and/or powder in a epoxy resin mold with a quartz crystal center.  The compression of the metals by the resin attracts chi energy, as has been found by certain researchers, and the compression of the crystal creates a charge which is said to convert the negative energy into its positive counterpart. 

I have recently begun to make orgonite and will report my experiences with it.  I recommend looking into it, as it seems to be a legitimate way to improve one's life and the lives of others as well.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.