Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Directed to Retrieve (Read 4000 times)
Bardo

Directed to Retrieve
Sep 26th, 2011 at 8:47am

A few months ago, I did a retrieval, and in the course of the "mission", I received guidance that I needed to retrieve an aspect of myself. The guide told me that this aspect was feminine, but thats all the detail it gave me. I have been somewhat hesitant to attempt this retrieval for a number of reasons, none of them rational. Last night, I had a dream, very vivid but not lucid I think, in which I received guidance to retrieve a very specific aspect of myself, associated with my artistic self. This one was very clear, and quite surprising. Now I have pretty clear guidance to go and retrieve two distinct aspects of myself that were shed along my path somehow, and I don't really know how to go about it.  I know that Bruce gives direction on how to retrieve "an" aspect of self. But how to find the one I need to find?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Directed to Retrieve
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2011 at 5:17pm

Hi Bardo,

You can trust your guide to take you to the appropriate aspect. And you can trust yourself that you are ready because the guide has already told you that you are  Smiley

When you have some uninterrupted time just tell your guide that you are ready for your next retrieval. Whichever happens will be appropriate. Afterwards you can think about why that retrieval was chosen for you.

When people are first starting out it's good they can read about a process they can rely upon, but you show by your posts that you are already well involved in this. You can go for it  Smiley

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2011 at 10:23pm

It's the trust thing again.

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
WWW www.facebook.com/joshlangleywriter  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 9:58am

Bardo-
They are all aspect of your Self in the largest sense. You will be guided to the student you are ready to teach, and it will always be perfect. I find over time I am really working on my own healing and process in it all, and that retrievals is only part of the great fun you can have/will have out of body. Practice often, as there always seem to be "people" who need help to connect with their guides. Thanks for helping.

Thomas

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #4 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 12:00pm

Thanks to you all for you thoughts. Lately, I have had difficulty getting into the non-physical realm. I seem to interpret each entity that I "see", so that it has a common-place overlay from my life, thereby reducing my confidence in the process enormously. As an example, A couple of days ago, I went to do a retrieval, and I saw in the distance, maybe thirty yards away, a woman standing in a pool of light. I thought to myself, well either this is my guide, or it is the aspect of self that needs retrieving. As I moved closer I saw that it was the figure of a co-worker of mine. Then she would melt away and re-form in the distance again. I would call to her and ask her if she was my guide, and then I would attempt to get closer again, and the figure of my co-worker would appear. Finally, to be honest, I just gave up, and said "I can come back to this anytime", and left.  What do you make of that?

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 3rd, 2011 at 11:56am

My suggestion, just don't worry about your interpreter. Go with the imagery you get and remember it and write it down. Any tension you take with you into a retrieval is a hindrance. If you do it, you just have to trust it, no matter how weird or strange it seems. It is only one experience, and it takes a number of them before you can see what track you are on. Just don't judge the imagery you see in any way, flow with it, let go. Later, you can look at the whole experience and see more meaning. Just a suggestion.

IP Logged

Miely

ALK Member

Insignificant Visions are Not Insignificant
Reply #6 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 11:58pm

Right. I am new to Retrievals as well. I often see co workers or other "ordinary" people too. Like I will wonder about a spiritual message and suddenly hear the name or see the name in my mind of a person I know who seems insignificant to the vision. I just try to go with the vision because often something totally unexpected is told to me like a psychic message that helps me out of the blue. It will say something like "get your tire fixed tomorrow it is going to go flat if you don't get more air in it" and sure enough it is true. Something like "Joe is going to call you at three pm tomorrow and needs your help" and it is exactly true. I hope this helps with interpretations. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.