Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rick LiPani radio interview and website. (Read 1914 times)
ricktimet

ohio, USA
Rick LiPani radio interview and website.
Aug 25th, 2011 at 2:04pm

Hi all, I will be interviewed on Nightsearch radio, 8/28/2011 Sunday 7:00PM EST. If you care to listen, of call in, click on the blogtalk radio button.

Also my new website dedicated to the Afterlife is up with many Images of my artwork that I created from memory of my visits to the afterlife areas. If yo would like to check it out here is the link:
www.afterliferealm.bravehost.com

Goo Bless all!
Rick LiPani

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Rick LiPani radio interview and website.
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2011 at 10:36am

Thank you for the link, Rick! That recovery/hospital building looks familiar to me, from an experience I had a few years back when I was trying to 'check' on someone who had committed suicide. It had a huge wall on one side which was very tall and wide, all made of 'glass'. The interior was 'spacious' and 'clear' like many of your pictures. I was 'inside' of the building, and was given some 'good' info from a 'guide' there. Thank you for sharing what you know. Also, those white robes look familiar. It may seem trite, but that's how I think many beings are 'seen' there. Very clean, very crisp, very beautiful, very loving. That's how I envision that 'level' you illustrate.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.