Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Proof is in the emotion. Simon's Retrieval. (Read 3558 times)
Josh Langley

ALK Member

The Proof is in the emotion. Simon's Retrieval.
Jul 2nd, 2011 at 11:43pm

Big thanks to everyone here, in teaching me to drop looking for verification and trust in the process and the reasons why we do this - simple compassion.

Here's a description of a retrieval did only minutes ago to prove that you can't 'make up' emotion. (unless you're a good actor and i'm not Smiley)

It took a while to tune into my guide, but when I did, he led me off the left and we were in a hospital corridor. It seemed fairly modern, last 20 or so years I guess and then we’re standing in front of a door.

At this point my guide disappeared; I open the door to the hospital room felt an intense wave of sadness wash over me. Information poured in so fast, I instant knew the situation.

Tears welled up (physically) as I felt so much compassion as I saw a man in his 20’s or 30’s sitting against the wall on the floor with his arms around his knees. I knew he was so frightened, so scared to death of dying (so to say) He was wearing striped PJ’s and looking so scared.
I instantly sent him some PUL.

His name was Simon, but I tried to ‘feel’ for information instead of asking him. I felt he’d been in a car accident, been in hospital a few days and then died. Unfortunately he was so scared of dying, once he realised he was still ‘alive’ it freaked him out and he was too scared to go any further, hence staying in the hospital room paralysed with fear.

I think the PUL lightened his energy field as well as reassuring him that the afterlife isn’t so scary after all,  as the ceiling of the hospital room because white light. At this point I introduced him to my guide who came in through the door as a man dressed in a business suit, which I realised was his brother who’d passed on years earlier.

“Simon” was so glad to see someone familiar, he hugged him instantly and then the understanding of his situation deepened and his brother said, c’mon let’s go and see grandma and grandpa.

I followed them out the door and then I observed a wonderful reunion in a beautiful sunlit garden, grassed area, with butterflies etc and people milling about, with a great feeling of joyousness. (I feel this was a deliberate creation by helpers make the scene as calming and happy as possible for Simon)

“simon” was still in his PJ’s looking around in wonder and then was asking about getting in contact with his parents, which he was told he’d soon be able to do after a little rest.

He looked back to me and said thanks and that once he’d learned to visit earth again; he’d drop on by say and hi. I said thanks and I would look forward to it as I’m still learning.

The emotion i felt during this, was errily close to when i had past life regression...which was the indicator that i wasn't making it up.

Thankyou to everyone for reminding me to trust. Smiley

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
WWW www.facebook.com/joshlangleywriter  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: The Proof is in the emotion. Simon's Retrieval.
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 1:32am

Trust is a big issue for everyone, I think, at some point.  It seems to me that as we are starting out learning these new ways of exploring reality, we're not usually automatically going to know what we're doing.  So we learn as we go, and that's the beauty of it really.  Each experience is so different and there's always something we gain from them.

I definitely agree with you that the emotion we feel, whether it's in a retrieval, dream, or physical life, is the most important part of any experience.  I hear all the time that there's feeling and then there's logic, and we need to learn to balance the two.  I tend to sometimes lean too much one way or the other and am still learning to balance.  Guess that's why I'm a Libra.   Smiley

When I read your experiences I'm envious that you're able to get so much out of them, not only the emotion but the detail.  I have a hard time letting go of trying to logically control everything, but once in a while I do get lucky and have the most amazingly emotional experiences, and that realness is more important to me than verification of facts and details.

I think that what we're able to walk away with, emotionally, from an experience changes us.  So then it's not just a matter of how we made an impact "out there" in the world, but how we ourselves were impacted. 

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing your experiences here.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 4:33am

Thanks Vicki.
I feel that i'm a reporter, just reporting what unravels in front of me and that's a good way overcoming the doubt.

One of the big things to helping the trust aspect is that whenever i'm about to ask the helper with the final aspect of the retrieval, i automatically try and guess what they'll come dressed as and i have never got it right. They always turn up as something i wouldn't have thought, yet is perfect for the situation.

I have yet to do a Belief system retrieval, but i'm working myself up to it.

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 11:24am

Josh Langley wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 4:33am:
One of the big things to helping the trust aspect is that whenever i'm about to ask the helper with the final aspect of the retrieval, i automatically try and guess what they'll come dressed as and i have never got it right. They always turn up as something i wouldn't have thought, yet is perfect for the situation.

Hey, I like that.  It's like primping the pump too, it gets you open for receiving what's coming. 

Even if you knew you were trying to fool yourself as a test, it still works because if something unexpected happens that you couldn't have known, or if something happens that you know you aren't making up, you get that distinct feeling that it's real and you know you aren't making it up.

I've done that before...pretended to imagine a conversation with someone, only to be stopped in my tracks to find them walking into the scene, moving, talking, and doing things that I wasn't making up!  It was like, my mind was prepared to think/say one thing, but here's this person who is doing all the talking.  The first time that happened to me it scared me so bad I literally just opened my eyes, jumped up, and left the room because I was SO shocked by what I was seeing in my mind like a movie. 

So I really like the aspect of doing pretending to open the flow of imagination and open the nonphysical senses of perception.  And like your trick/test...you just can't fool yourself.  When you're surprised at something you didn't know or expect, or you have an unexpected emotion, you just can't fake that kind of stuff. 

Thanks for the reminder of ways to overcome the blocks.  I really need to make time to sit down and try a retrieval.  Haven't done so in so long. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 6:18pm

Yep, get back into it, you'll be suprised by the results. Post them up so we can share.

I'm going to see if can do a Belief system Retrieval later this week and that will be a big test as what i've read in Bruce Moen's book is that the 'storyline' and interactions are more detailed and involved.

big hugs Smiley

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #5 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 4:11pm

WOW great retrieval! Keep it up! Cheesy

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.