Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
First retrieval ever (Read 12081 times)
Josh Langley

ALK Member

First retrieval ever
May 27th, 2011 at 5:11am

Hi all.
I've been unable to verify any of this yet, but i'd like to peoples thoughts on this...

Quick summary points.
•      Jack Thompson
•      Hiker/bushwalker
•      Toledo forest.
•      5th street.
•      Medium height
•      1956 died.
•      Running from what he thought was a bear, fell over hit his head and dies.
•      Went hiking nearly every weekend.
•      Went hiking to relive the pain of being in WW2. Liked being alone with nature.
•      Initially started wearing ‘new’ fluro coloured hiking gear, but changed to older more brown, grey hiking gear.

Helper: started out as point of white light, that started to flow with colours, then morphed into the Monk image. I felt that my helper used this image as I was familiar with it from meditations.
Followed him out of big wooden doors into a forest, where I saw the hiker lying face down, just off the path near a log.
The hiker slowly got up and seemed confused and surprised I was there, yet slowly became comfortable with me there. I said I was just out bushwalking and wondered if he was alright.
He comes to the woods to hike nearly every weekend.
I had the mental image of a coin when asked about ‘evidence’.
The Helper took the form of a park ranger AKA Smokie Bear style and helped him off down the track saying he would guide him off out.
Flash of bright light and they were in a beautiful green forest, with earth /organic buildings in the background. One woman appeared and seemed joyful to see him. Yet he still seemed bewildered. Others came and patted and hugged him and someone rang a hand bell as they walked off.

When talking to my helper I got the impression that the forest setting was deliberate way to acclimatise him back into the afterlife gently and recover from the stresses of being in WW2. Had to regain trust of people slowly.

When I asked about why was I chosen for this retrieval, it got the answer that seeing as I’d be recently watching and thinking about all things forest and stuff it would be an easy step or natural step so to say. Again as evidence, the coins came up – coins where found near his body.

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
WWW www.facebook.com/joshlangleywriter  
IP Logged

Bardo

Re: First retrieval ever
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2011 at 8:35am

Outside,
Great job! This is an amazing amount of detail, particularly for a first retrieval. It could be hard getting confirmation on information gained in these encounters. Keep us updated on how you do.
Best regards,
Bardo

IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #2 - May 27th, 2011 at 9:11pm

thanks Bardo. It's was hard to overcome my intial fear of feeling i was making it all up, but i just went into it saying, go with the flow and see what happens. The image of the hiker lying down face down on the ground is so vivid and clear, it's freaky.  i didn 't feel eny emotion attached to the exercise, but that could be because i was so focussed on getting information.

i did my second retrival yesterday, which i'll post later on, but let's just say i found myself 30,000 ft up in he air on a plane!

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2011 at 12:16am

Wow, very interesting and this really is a lot of detail and information.  I wish I could have such a detailed experience or one that lasts long enough for me to remember to try to take in such details.  Maybe not all experiences can be verified, but at least you're getting experience with the process of retrieval.  I'm really envious. 

Thanks for sharing.  Each time I read about others retrieval experiences I feel a little more encouraged myself. 

Vicky
Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2011 at 2:05pm

Josh Langley wrote on May 27th, 2011 at 9:11pm:
It's was hard to overcome my intial fear of feeling i was making it all up, but i just went into it saying, go with the flow and see what happens. The image of the hiker lying down face down on the ground is so vivid and clear, it's freaky.  i didn 't feel eny emotion attached to the exercise, but that could be because i was so focussed on getting information.

Outside congrat.. Wink
Yes fears has a major impact in those fist retrievals you have to Trust Yourself and keep focus on it, and you did both, way to go, so much details and information
Verification is always nice and welcoming, hope you follow up.
Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.
PUL

IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2011 at 2:18am

Thanks guys, it's nice to have the encouragement.
I've done 6 retrievals so far and most have been full of information, but nothing i can really verify with a google search or whatever. (So i'm still yet to have a belief system crash  Smiley Smiley

I've done 2 'contacting' someone who's passed and the first one, i got the description down pat, and a few other details as well. But the second was so hit and miss, it was like i was trying too hard and i couldn't 'feel' the information.

i find it very hard to find people who'll be willing to 'donate' someone i could visit, as i find i'm already loaded with too much information if i use a relative or someone i know who has passed over. What methods do you guys use?

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2011 at 12:24pm

Good work, Outsidecreative!

How to find subjects?  The ones that are brought to you or come up while 'asleep' or OB will always have some personal significance, I'm convinced. Even if the meaning isn't immediately obvious.

For a couple of memorable experiences I tried connecting with local murder victims before much came out in the media about their backgrounds. They came through loud and clear due to the amount of emotion they were experiencing. But I don't recommend that because the negative emotions stay with you and then have to be cleared. It could also get you involved with other responsibilities such as law and legalities rather than anything important to a more 'spiritual' quest.

Your retrievals are strengthening your connections to the afterlife. As well as retrieving, you could broaden your explorations to other aspects, such as learning to hear your Spiritual Guide.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Jun 12th, 2011 at 9:42pm

At the end of the weekend, there were 10 road fatalities and i did a retrieval to see if anyone needed help. I went through a rather involved process of helping a lady who'd rolled her car etc.

But checking on line later, none of the accidents sounded familiar to the one i 'retrieved'. I hope i helped the lady, but not too sure if it was at all real.

I'm just going to keep trying and keep trusting. Nothing is ever cut and dried is it?

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 8:12am

O-
I agree that nothing is cut and dried. Your efforts at retrieval, wherever the line may be drawn between "reality" and fantasy, are opening up your channels to guidance and widening your spiritual aperture. You have the knowledge somewhere inside you that what you are doing is real, despite the barriers that your belief systems maintain. Each retrieval will peck away at those barriers, and some day they will come tumbling down. Keep it up!
B-

IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 6:02pm

Thanks Bardo. That's just what i needed to hear.
Thankyou.
I'll keep posting about my progress Smiley

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
IP Logged

Pink-fluff

ALK Member

UK, London
Reply #10 - Jun 27th, 2011 at 8:33am

Outsidecreative, I'd be willing to 'donate' someone for you to visit (I hope they don't mind!) - what would it involve and what information do you think you'd need?

IP Logged

Nannypooh67

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Jun 28th, 2011 at 5:45pm

Let me know what you need as my Mom died on May 27th and I had a very lucid dream, I was semi-concious and saw my Mom and she was crying and I asked her why she was crying and she said she was confused and not ready to go yet and she said that she missed my sister Tracy and that Tracy was her baby....it was and felt so real to me I could feel her pain and smell and feel the moistness of her skin and tears.I have written to one person on here and have got no reply yet to know if my Mom is ok.Let me know what kind of info you need to do a retrieval and try to show my mom where to go......Please, it would ease my pain so much as I am still in disbelief that she is gone.Thanks for reading and hope to hear from someone soon.
                                                  Nancy Cry

IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Jun 28th, 2011 at 6:48pm

Pink Fluff - all i need is a name. I'm only new at this so don't have too big an expectation Smiley

Nanny  - It was wonderful that you could connect with your mum so clearly. Yet obviously it hurt you to see the confusiuon she was in. One thing you can do is send good thoughts and prayers to her and wish well on her journey into the light. That kind of intention allows her to open  herself up to what she should be doing and where she should be going.

If you can give me her name (and that's all) i can see if can investigate. But as i said to Pink Fluff, i'm only new at this and there are so many people here more experienced than me.

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
IP Logged

Nannypooh67

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Jun 29th, 2011 at 5:49pm

Hi , thanks for trying my moms name is Dianne Terese May,please let me know what you can find out and thank you so much! sending you pul.......
                                        Nan

IP Logged

KittyKatt48

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Jun 30th, 2011 at 2:04am

Hi nan I seen your post and Im with my sister we both want our mother feel and find peace from my sister Dream we fear shes lost we just hope for help and Advice on all this especially me all this is so new to me my mother is the first person really close to me to pass thanks to all who can help sending you pul....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.