Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Possible retrieval (Read 1223 times)
summersolstice

NE USA
Possible retrieval
Jun 24th, 2011 at 5:41pm

I'll preface my account by saying that I've yet to have a successful OBE, though I meditate regularly and feel like I'm making significant progress. I keep a dream journal and I've a few lucid dreams. I took this from one of my recent entries:

I dreamed of a nice house perhaps a quarter mile from where I lived, in a semi-rural location. For some reason I visited the house and found that the two parents were dead on the floor with four children huddled around them. I (we?) were able to immediately convince the two youngest children to leave but the two older children, a boy and a girl, wanted to remain. After a short while the girl was convinced to leave but the oldest, a boy, was determined to remain. Apparently several months then passed in a heartbeat within the dream and by this time the boy had gathered quite a few animals to keep him company. All I remember clearly were three large predatory cats the size of large leopards but with long legs. Before I eventually woke the older boy was finally convinced to leave as well.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.