Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Targeted retrievals (Read 1571 times)
Bardo

Targeted retrievals
Nov 24th, 2010 at 1:07pm

Recently, I have had two instances of friends or acquaintences passing away. I'm concerned for their well-being, and would like to determine that they have successfully made the journey to their destinations. Does a retrieval work the same way for a person that you know? Do you simply ask the helper to take you to that person? Or do you not need the helper if the person is known to you? Thanks for any input.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Targeted retrievals
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2010 at 6:27pm

Bardo wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 at 1:07pm:
Recently, I have had two instances of friends or acquaintences passing away. I'm concerned for their well-being, and would like to determine that they have successfully made the journey to their destinations. Does a retrieval work the same way for a person that you know? Do you simply ask the helper to take you to that person? Or do you not need the helper if the person is known to you? Thanks for any input.

Hello Bardo;
Yes, retrieval works the same way for people you know. It could be easier since you've already know their energies.(close to your heart) !

Need a helper? No harms in asking for help they/he/she could help  in maintaining your focus in the situation, it could get very emotional.

And if you need confirmation ask something that only them/close friends/partner etc would know, something that you don't/won't  personally know.
Then you'll know for a fact ...that you did it.

Hope your retrieval/checking on your friends is a smooth sailing.
PUL, R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.