Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Astral Surgery? (Read 7657 times)
Sergio

ALK Member

Astral Surgery?
Oct 20th, 2010 at 11:16pm

Hello everybody. I want to ask you about something that here in South America is well known. It is about the so called Space Doctors. I do not know if you have heard something about it. The theme is so. There is a spiritualist temple in Brazil called Tupyara. So people who need to be healed of some disease must send a letter by post to the temple. Then they answer you back the letter telling you the day and time of the surgery.

You must prepare your bed with white sheets and lay in bed and stay quiet on the given date and time. At this moment some nonphysical beings that have been doctors when they lived in the physical will practice you a surgery.

Here in South America everybody knows about de Space Doctors and many send letter to the temple. And there are many testimonies of people that have been healed in this way.

My question is: Is it possible for a nonphysical being to affect a physical body? Can a nonphysical being that inhabit in Focus 27 to practice an "astral surgery" to a physical person?

IP Logged

Tebaron

ALK Member

Re: Astral Surgery?
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2010 at 5:50am

Hi Sergio,

I can only go by personal experience. I believe that non-physical beings can project their abilities through the arms and hands of physical beings (provided it is in agreement with your Higher/Greater self). I had this experience whilst constructing complex geometrical shapes out of wooden strips. At the time I was aware of the assistance of a non-physical being using my hands to help construct the structures. It felt as if they were projecting 'gloves of energy' over my physical hands. A little hard to explain but hopefully you get what I mean.

Hoping this helps.

Kind regards,
T

L  ove's
I  nfinite
F  lowing
E  nergy

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2010 at 9:15am

Hello Sergio,

Yes, I believe I had non-physical surgery a couple of times. When I first started 'going OB' on purpose by using Moen's techniques, I would soar and zip and then slow and stop. When I stopped i would hear a voice or two talking to me.
They said they were going to make some 'adjustments.' Since I was told to stay still and since the sensations of change were within me, I think they fit the category of surgeries.
My body responded during these processes with gurgles when in my torso or with jerks if tightness in a limb was released. Doctors were individuals, some kindly explaining parts of the process, others abrupt or silent.  Afterwards I would sense slowly lifting and moving away and then return to physicality.
Earth time and my own energy level was always different than I expected, the time being later and my own energies being more or less energized than previously. Always my ease of motion /range of movement was improved.

I'm happy to hear that you have access to these wonderful beings! 'Kardec,' a member of this site, has told us alittle of SAmerican spiritualism, but not this process. thank you for the opportunity to share such amazing experience.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 6:35am

Quote:
Is it possible for a nonphysical being to affect a physical body?

interesting question but maybe we could explore is deeperA? because it almost sound sas though you are asking can a ghost damage you  physically. Yeah I know that is not what you mean. But what could be happening with non-physical surgery that it manifests in the physical?

It seems it would have to come through the "patient" from the inside rather than something that acts from the outside (as we assume a ghost might?)

There's a line from Seth II that stuck in my head

Always the spirit forms the flesh.

So your spirit would have to be involved. So maybe the surgery is on your spirit form and then that is translated into the physical.

Maybe that is how all healing works anyway. Maybe even if what you do is go for chemotherapy, that what is really acted upon is your belief system. I don't have a good model for how that works anyway.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 9:49am

Hi Lucy,

You said "So your spirit would have to be involved.
So maybe the surgery is on your spirit form and
then that is translated into the physical."

I think you are absolutely right, except I feel that 'spirit' is an inadequate word for what is happening.  We have used 'spirit' for so many experiences that it doesn't have much left for this interaction, imo.

bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #5 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 1:21pm

Yes, "sprirt" is getting to be a bit too generic! But I fear I am not sophisticated enough yet to make finer distinctions! Perhaps "astral body" would have been good here. I really don't know how many layers the Spirit has to go through to form the flesh!

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 7:35pm

I once had a phasing-trip (a mind journey) to a healer, who was, as I understood, a physical person, his rooms looked quite like the rooms of a modern western doctor. He explained to me that he would remove blockades in the energy body of his patients, and would tell exactly to his patients what he does, as these blockades are coming from bad habits which can be influenced by changing these habits (you can call it as well 'thought patterns'). He told me, although it always has an immediate effect, a healing, all too often patients would come back with the same issue, as they haven't put enough work on changing their habits.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 3:49am

Greetings,

Spooky said, " all too often patients would
come back with the same issue, as they
haven't put enough work on changing their habits. "

Uh-oh, you caught me, Spooky. But later, after these 'surgeries,' it does then seem easy to clear it out again, repreatedly if need be. By recalling the freer, more open flow of when the blockage was gone, one can use meditative techniqes to re-release the blockage and if known, its cause.
If the cause was never named, then just focussing attention on that area during meditation can loosen and lift it. The lifting is natural, so one's attention doesn't have to guide energy up and out.
It's my understanding that no one on Earth gets fully cleared of everything anyway, so periodic meditations just for the purpose of clearing are probably needed throughout life. Guess we're back to the inescapable fact that some 'work' is always necessary.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 7:07pm

Bets, one aspect of what you've said is to memorize the moments in which we feel good (for this, we can use for example the "state specific memory" Bruce mentions in his books). Some healers have extensive rituals with all bells and whistles, which can appear laughable, but these rituals might greatly enforce the ability of the patient to later remember this healing session, which is of importance once there is a relapse. But, as you said, it may actually be this patient changes over the time, so that there might be similar symptons occuring, which but need to be cured by a new kind of healing, due to the change.

Well yes, could be that as long as we're humans, we can't totally cleanse us from issues, but they might become more and more extravagant  Smiley .

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 23rd, 2010 at 7:29pm

And, of course, there are those healers who tell you..."Problems?! You got problems??!! I'LL SHOW YOU PROBLEMS!!!"

kidding, but it really happens... Smiley love, b2
« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2010 at 7:43am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.