Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HELP PLEASE! (Read 5141 times)
NateH18

ALK Member

HELP PLEASE!
Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:19pm

my friend is telling me that all these thing including OBE's and partnered exploring is all fake and based on lucid dreaming. is he right or wrong?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: HELP PLEASE!
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 11:03pm

Hi Nate,

No question about it, he's wrong.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

NateH18

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:32am

what should i tell him to prove im wrong?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:07am

The only thing that works is for people to find their own proof through their own experiences and discoveries.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

pedigree

Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:40am

NateH18 wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:19pm:
my friend is telling me that all these thing including OBE's and partnered exploring is all fake and based on lucid dreaming. is he right or wrong?

Ask him what Lucid dreaming means to him and how does he know it is fake ?
Ask him if  he experiences OBE's  and/or partnered exploration and what made him realize that it is fake and only lucid dreaming? Ask him if he is answering from experience or is he using his beliefs or someone else 's theory to answer the questions  Wink
It really doesn't matter if anybody or everybody you know thinks it is fake, proof is in experience and when you know you know.
In the end one must not worry about what others think and get onto improving oneself Smiley

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 11:31am

Vicky is right. The only way for a person to become certain is to have experiences that take place in a way that is certain.

When it comes to lucid dreams, this is one of the ways in which my higher self/spirit guidance communicates to me. They've communicated to me in ways that humans don't do so. Do people doubt that other people have communicated with them?

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 5:31pm

Is your friends name Don? Wink

IP Logged

carl

Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:33pm

NateH18 wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:19pm:

What do you expect Bruce's internet tribe to answer you? He's in it for the money peddling imaginative-hypnotic relaxed daydreaming! And you are just New Age Sheep with dysfunctional Childhood and Teenage emotional trauma!!!...Most Sincerely. Carl! 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 12:42pm

Nate:

Whatever you do, don't have your friend speak to Carl, because a person can't speak about what other people have experienced in an authentic way, if he (or she) hasn't experienced what they experienced.

I have no fear of death. This isn't due to some intellectual concepts I have piled on top of each other. It is due to many experiences. I know that a wonderful future awaits me. It makes a huge difference in a person's life when he knows that a wonderful and eternal future awaits him. It really puts things in perspectives.

When people such as your friend and an experience lacking Carl speak as they do, they don't do other people any favors.  All they do is get people stuck in an ignorant state similar to their own, and they do so while unwittingly believing they are doing some good.

I don't know Carl, but I believe it is safe to say that if he found a way to have some convincing experiences rather than denying what others have experienced, he would have something different to say.

I don't know Bruce Moen personally, but going by what I can see, he doesn't have any interest in being a cult leader.

It is fine that Carl wants to expose cult leaders and such, but perhaps he should wisen up a bit so he can find out who they actually are.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Oct 20th, 2010 at 3:23pm

I've had an OBE. It's real. And this knowing is independent from how many correct informations about the common physical world one can gather during an OBE. It's just a different reality from physical-waking-state reality.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #10 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 8:22am

carl wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 10:33pm:
What do you expect Bruce's internet tribe to answer you? He's in it for the money peddling imaginative-hypnotic relaxed daydreaming! And you are just New Age Sheep with dysfunctional Childhood and Teenage emotional trauma!!!...Most Sincerely. Carl! 

Carl,
I'm really looking forward to your series of books/websites/study centres fully listing all the evidence for your assertions here.
Go to it, my man! Shocked

David.
Smiley

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #11 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 12:18pm

Poor Carl...To bad he feels the necessity to go through life being so scared of those so willing to help him through it. This cult of disbelievers in the afterlife are slowly being awakened. You will be OK Carl. Someone, perhaps even from this forum, will come save your butt, yet again, just because we love you and know that the choice of freedom is far better than that of entrapments.

IP Logged

NateH18

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 12:01am

haha, well thanks to everyone except carl. i just hope i can learn to have OBEs without attending the Lifeline Program, only because i dont have the funds to pay for it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.