Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Strange retrieval (Read 1943 times)
Agewa79

ALK Member

Strange retrieval
Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:35am

First of all I want to say Hello Smiley (not sure if on this forum there is separate topic for saying hi).
Last night sth interesting happened during retrieval and I want to share it with you, bec not quite sure what it was. With my helper we found ourselves in a hospital. On the metal bed with very thin mattress was sitting woman, from her dress I could say it was second half of the XIX century. As far as I understood she was very ill and now recovered and waiting for her brother to came and take her. She didn't understand why he is not coming. I was talking to her and suddenly felt, that around me became darker - I could describe it, as tiny little dark spots appeared in the air. Then 2 doctors in white doctor's gown came and tried to catch her and wanted to take here somewhere. I didn't know if it is ok, so did nothing, but my helper did sth and those doctors disappeared. She finally went with me, even if she was little afraid, that her brother will miss her. On the way we met her brother and he took here to the place where there were giving a party for her.
I want to ask about those doctors. Who were they? Is any of you had similar experience, that someone wants to take by force person who needs retrieval?

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Re: Strange retrieval
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:56pm

Hi Agewa79,

Welcome Smiley.

I've encountered some hate, anger...resistance from others during a few retrievals conducted in the BST, the Belief System Territories. Kinda cool what the Helper did to shoo those docs away. I'd request his/her guidance often in future retrievals:)!

Thanks and look forward to reading more of your retrievals.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Strange retrieval
Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 4:04am

That's rather complex, Agewa,
thanks for sharing it.

Dark spots are often negative, perhaps beliefs or illness. Her system may have been releasing them because she sensed that in your presence she didn't need them anymore.
Her state may have been feeling ill and so she may have called up the doctors (her own thought-forms?) because she didn't realize she's already 'died'.  Your Helper may have tried to remove the doctors from the scenario because they were holding her back in her old belief of being ill when in actuality her retrieval was already well underway.

Good for you to persevere though those 'extra' interruptions to the process.

Maybe the strange feeling from retrievals is due to complexities in the process that your own range of creative imagining would not have 'made up,' had you been in charge of the plot. Each retrieval is defiitely unique. It seems like only a strong soul (you, in this case) would get involved with such a complex situation. The simpler response would be, "Oh, this is not going right --I'd better leave."

Congratulations  Smiley

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.