Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Soul Retrieval in Theatre Class (Read 3889 times)
ZenithAnwynKapphaFell

ALK Member

Canada
Soul Retrieval in Theatre Class
Aug 26th, 2010 at 5:12pm

I took a theatre class last year in my third semester of university, just for fun and i unknowingly became awakened.
my group leader and i had a deep connection, almost like indigo children to one another.

essentially, one day we did this voice exercise where I was told to 'play dead' so that the rest of my small class could practice using their voices. They chanted non-stop, ancient, native-sounding words that have no meaning and their instruction was, 'she is dead, it is her funeral, and it is your job to wake her up using your voice to chant this phrase.' my instruction was, 'be dead'.  at one point my trance was so deep that i couldnt hear my group leader actually tell me to start to wake up. i didnt hear it at all; he told me later he was going to leave me dead but decided he couldnt do that to me, so to end the exercise he spoke to the chanters saying, three more times we will say the verse, you have three chances to wake her from the dead., so hearing him i knew i had to come back. and the other actors were taking it very very seriously.

little did i know that we were performing a soul retrieval. it wasn't until later, when i was emotionally describing the experience to a friend, that i linked it as a retrieval.
it was after this experience i began to study 'shamanism', after my friend studying anthropology explained the way in which healers performed this exact ceremony to heal the sick.

this is the account in my journal:

PART ONE

trance

i feel like everyone was lifting me up. not pulling me back or in, but out, up; pulling me in and out of them.
i was drifting back and forth,
in and out of all.
like their voices called me.

sometimes they called me here, and sometimes they called me there. they called me everywhere.
but they called
me

they called me out of my body

and when i was no longer there
they were no longer there

i wasn't here or there, in fact
i just was
and all
was

i feel like every single voice and soul became this one unifying sound, a chorus of one. As though the gods and souls and spirits were speaking to me. calling me.
but we are the gods. when we are one.

It was like learning to fly and not knowing which way is up.

are they calling you to wake up, and be alive, or are they calling you into the heavens into nothingness? deeper into the sleep-awake state?
if i had any thought at all, it was this. and as such, i oscillated back and forth
back and forth, like waves. gently coming in and out
the voices kept me present

not knowing which way to drift. but not needing to know, nay,
you simply drift
as you feel
the voices, the energy, the presence of a spirit greater than any can describe, that was feeding on me, and feeding me and healing me, souls together as one spirit, so that we are everything.
To have so many souls directing their energy into me, giving me energy, but letting it pass through me into the nothingness, to the stars, to a state outside of time that is eternal, the greatest essence... I feel like a vessel through which people can project into the universe. the eye that can see further, but the eyes of a greater collective
each voice is different, but became a tone in a great pattern of voices
they lifted me up and down and here and there

and the voices loved me
and i loved the voices

((this however, is not the awakening. the awaknening happened when i opened my eyes. and that is the only reason i know i awakened then, and not before, when i was floating. simply, opening your eyes. to see.))

PART TWO

release

like a newborn i blinked into the world, unsure and lost

realizing that i was in my body again, and realizing that these were real people, with real spirit and love and bodies made me begin to release

to take me out of my body and then put me back in it..

its scary because now i feel as though
i feel like i've been cut open
and i'm spilling out
everything i've held in
and its hitting me all at once
like i knew it would

i was already out of my body. i do this very easily, which is why i was able to reach that state of consciousness where there is no body. the eye.

i was already dead when i lay down on the floor.
it takes consciousness and focus of the mind, to be here and there all at once and present  yet distant
but i was dead when i walked in the room at the beginning of class.
that's why when given the ability to truly disappear,
through the oneness of all
i floated so easily
everywhere
free to actually become the spirit
i speak so passionately of;
i transcended fully
extended beyond measure

i extended towards you. towards the All. the love that called me. the voices. the souls. the One.
we extended outwards, everywhere

because i felt this oneness, it was hard to separate myself, that is to say, i didn't think of myself or of the people, not for long. (i tried to dispel my thoughts and let them disintegrate and dissolve, as i thought them. stream them through me, rather than hold them.)
it was hard to separate myself from everything, that is to say, gently, slowly, begin to sink back into my body again.
i'm not sure why i describe coming into my body as separating myself. i think its more a case of manifestation. its separation because i was one with All and now All is manifested in different forms.
Reaffirming your body, waking up in your body is an extremely powerful experience, after being free to disappear and disconnect from it completely.

the voices remove me just as they open me to being in my body again.

it didn't happen until someone touched me.
thats why i didn't even move when instructed. i was gone
my body began to awaken. it was as though my body was asleep
while my essence had floated away
consciously dreaming
and the touch was real.
my body is real.
remembering that this
is real
that this sound is real. this love is real. this spirit is real.
i am real.

This is what it truly means to let go. its not when you close your eyes
its when you open them.
you let go when you wake up. because
when you are trying to float away, when you float, you are asleep. this is not the release, this is not letting go. its holding on. opening your eyes, being truly awake, is the essence of real. of truth. of life. of nirvana.
this.

it took an out of body experience to fully ground me. to fully come into my body, which as i write, begins to hyperventilate. thinking about waking up in my body makes my body wake up even more. thinking about coming into my body, i know what the feeling is. of manifesting.
of birth.

i woke up in my body
for the first time
since i died

as i slowly came out of this trance, i was still not very aware of myself, it was like i was massively high or experiencing some kind of psychosis, for at least the first few seconds after i sat up. (head rush) like i still wasn't all there.
and i wasn't.

the only way to describe the feeling of inhabiting your body after such a state is
heavy;
my body felt so heavy. Bodies are heavy with the weight of all your experiences, your thoughts, your desires, your fears, the heavy container, for all of that. and i was still reconnecting.
i couldn't get up. as though i had never experienced the earth's gravity pulling on me before
i wasn't completely awake yet, not until i began to cry, maybe not even until just a few moments ago.
thats another thing.
it is all waves
and we are constantly
waking up

and i was reborn, basically, if i had to describe in words, the way the transcendence was in the body. because only the body can be born or die away. (-life-death-resurrection-birth-)
it was as though everyone was feeding the energy into my body which was lifeless, devoid of that connection to reality, to the solidity of another's hands. i shut it away when reality became too painful. and everyone was giving me breath, wakening my body to feeling. to connection. no more hiding in illusion. be real now. be with us.

the most powerful part of that experience which i cannot emphasize enough, is coming into my body and feeling
HEAVY. i literally, could not move at first, when i opened my eyes. it took time for me to finally sit up, because gravity had returned.

so there you go. A true retrieval. an amazing experience, and i encourage you to experience this with other people if you can. with their help, you can extend beyond what you ever believed was real.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: Soul Retrieval in Theatre Class
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:54am

Interesting experience there and thank you for sharing it.  I figure we incarnate into these bodies for various reasons and possibly one of the main constant ones is that on some level, in some way, it is helping us to wake up more to who and what we really are despite the fact that what we are is so different from this consciousness level. 

Also, perhaps what Bruce Moen says is sometimes part of it as well, that being in physical is a bit of a "vacation" (i would say more so distraction) from eternity. 

The Guidance i've communed with say that eventually the physical and these bodies will have served their purpose and we won't need or want them anymore though we may get involved with co-creating other physical life systems and realities. 

I've come to have at least some appreciation and gratitude for the role of the physical in the overall journey despite that so many seem to get so addicted to it and in doing so cover over their true natures for a time.

IP Logged

ZenithAnwynKapphaFell

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 2:01pm

its interesting to think about how we inhabit our physical bodies, because as i described, i habitually forget i have a body haha

but through knowing about consciousness and astral planes, I realize there is a very deep and important message to learn within the body. this is part of the reason why i am here. to go deep into my physical self to learn something i may have forgotten, having spent so long in eternity.

its all about balance really, and some people are too physical, too immersed in the material that they forget their true essence, but it is just as easy to become too immersed in the non-physical; specifically the mind.

i recently had a communion with my higher self via my spirit/soul aspect selves and this was the message loud and clear: you're imbalanced; your mind/body aspect selves are not together, not coordinated, and are at odds, when they should be one.

i think this is the true benefit of the soul retrieval; to heal the mind on behalf of the body

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:22am

ZenithAnwynKapphaFell wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 at 2:01pm:
its
its all about balance really,...

i recently had a communion with my higher self via my spirit/soul aspect selves and this was the message loud and clear: you're imbalanced; your mind/body aspect selves are not together, not coordinated, and are at odds, when they should be one.

Hi Z.A.K.F.

You have touched on two subjects and issues i am particularly interested in, balance in general and more in particular the all important connection and balance between the body, mind, and Spirit.  Perhaps not directly what you were talking about, but possibly related in an indirect way.

Imo, neither Monroe nor Moen place enough emphasis in their work upon the the body aspect.  To a large extent, they ignore the role of the physical body in the sense of health and physical vitality or the lack thereof in the larger picture of spiritual attunement and expression in the physical. 

A couple of sources that go deeper into these connections are Rosiland A. McKnight's Guidance and Edgar Cayce's.   

Through my own experience, i've come to understand and know that a fit, balanced, and intune physical body vehicle is important in order if one wants to express/channel more and more pure levels of PUL attunement within the physical. 

It makes it easier to be a more consistently positive and loving person--to shine that inner Light more purely and clearly in the "outer", dense, reflected world that is the physical. 

And so, for me partly because of the above and because of karma, i've had to focus a lot on the health of the body via diet, exercise, and healing modalities to help the body to become more balanced and vital (like Chiropractic, herbalism, massage, etc). 

I've had to bring the physical more and more intune with the mental and spiritual aspects of being, and the more i do so, the more is opened up for me perceptually and otherwise and also conversely the more i ignore, lack discipline, consistency, etc. the more stuck and limited i feel.

In other words, it's been a learning experience and application of positive methods of grounding.  There is both positive and non positive methods of grounding. 

To tell the truth, i was a bit off put by Bruce recommendations to "Helena" to eat a bunch of hotdogs in order to ground because at the time her nonphysical experiences were seemingly so overwhelming for her.  I can understand the advice, and yes it was something that would work and work fast, but there are other more constructive ways of grounding which do not involve weakening and imbalancing the physical vehicle. 

I'm not so much being critical of the particular instance and people involved, but of the larger mind set and modes of living which promote and keep us imbalanced in these ways.

Hotdogs are plain unhealthy and quite toxic to physical bodies.  Hugging a tree, walking barefoot on the grass, physical exercise, etc, etc, are free and also healthy for the body.

RAM, or so it's been rumored and observed in different sources, didn't have all that much discipline or concern when it came to the health of his body, and was constantly "sneaking" sweets despite his wife's disfavor with his unhealthy diet habits.

I know these tendencies of weakness and imbalances well, but also know and recognize them for what they are, limiting mental and physical habit patterns that keep me from being fully and truly in the physical what i really am at my core, a purely PUL attuned Light Being,  a Co-Creator with the most beautiful and magnificent Source, someone and something like Yeshua--perfection and pure Sourceness in expression.

So, along with opening up more and more to PUL in various ways and on various levels primarily mental-emotional and belief system oriented, i've been prompted time and time again by Guidance to have more discipline, consistency, and care in my health habits in life. 

In fact, with the right intent, motivations, and ideals, it's all part of attuning to PUL in a deeper, clearer, holistic, and more consistent way for ultimately it's not about and for the little self's happiness but a service act for the collective self.  And, unlike Yeshua and the times he was born into, we live in a very physically toxic and imbalanced environment and world wherein it's more of a necessity to strengthen and purify the body physical in order to keep a better and more full attunement with the subtler aspects of being.

In that perspective, in those terms, what's a little material "denial", discipline, and redirection?  Or so i have to remind myself.    Roll Eyes

Eventually i will bring all 3 main levels of self into perfect balance and coherency, one with another and the whole.  It's a path that takes a lot of discipline, focus, and concern for the Whole but i feel it's more than worth it. 

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #4 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 8:51am

Justin,

"The Guidance i've communed with say that eventually the physical and these bodies will have served their purpose and we won't need or want them anymore though we may get involved with co-creating other physical life systems and realities." 

From what I've gathered so far different galaxies are different physical life systems with different creators, and the creators are one or more total selves pr. galaxy who have experienced and graduated the physical life system path.

Taking a physical example, computer/console games like half life, halo and so on - starting from scratch, there are so many variables, rules and details that have to be worked out before it's playable. Taking a big step further, a galaxy game is mindblowingly massive.

When looking at computer programs like pixologic zbrush, used to design characters, and modelers who use physical materials, it makes me smile and wonder. Smiley

"Imo, neither Monroe nor Moen place enough emphasis in their work upon the the body aspect.  To a large extent, they ignore the role of the physical body in the sense of health and physical vitality or the lack thereof in the larger picture of spiritual attunement and expression in the physical." 

A revelation to me was one time when I became aware that I wasn't talking to the spirit of a character, but the body.

A local dude stopped living physically when playing soccer, said to be very healthy. I've read about a dude who for the last ten years of his physical life ate nothing about hot dogs and waffles. He was 80 and a physician said he had the body of a 30 year old. Ok, so a body so bent out of shape it's hard to move around is imbalanced, but if the removal of some extra fat around the waist is going to help one be a better person, or be more in tune, that's more like body territory for me.

I poked a friend who started talking about light this and light that product, why? It boiled down to fear of dying. Some extra fat isn't going to extend the physical life.

Looking around in magazines, tv ads, the ideal images of bodies are everywhere, with DIEt campaigns running wild. Conform to the image, so you can be more "productive", and more "healthy" so you can buy more garbage. Body focus. Body focus. Body focus.

With that being said.. you of course have your unique goals in your lifetime which can differ from some, many or everybody else's goals - with the stepping stones not always being what they seem to be. And, commenting on your world is really a projection of my world upon yours. So there's that too. Smiley

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:27pm

I agree Volu, too much focus on the body can be and often is counter productive. 

It's like anything in life/consciousness, it's really the deeper intent and motivation behind the acts which matters most and which determines whether it facilitates or blocks Soul growth.

If a person is eating healthy simply because they are afraid of dying or what not, yes, it will not help out so much in their overall spiritual attunement in this life.

If they are doing so in order to be a more clear channel of Light in this world in order to have a more positive affect on the world/the collective, then it will help them to attune more to Source. 

Definitely the most emphasis shouldn't be on the body/health aspect of it, but on ones thought and emotional patterns in relation to PUL.  But my point is, the body plays a part and i mention this aspect because Monroe, Moen, etc. don't give it much attention in their work.

My personal experience is though, that the more i get my body balanced and vital, the more that is opened up for me perceptually and the more i feel clear and centered. 

Rosiland A. McKnight's main guide "Ah So" in Cosmic Journeys does a good job of explaining some of these holistic body, mind, Spirit connections and the importance keeping the body clearer, balanced and vital in order to be a better overall channel of Light.  For example, her guidance talks about the importance of not eating too much heavier meat like beef and pork, and sticking to the lighter meats like fowl or fish or in some cases dropping it completely.

According to her guidance, it helps to free up greater amounts of energy for nonphysical perception for one example.  My own personal experience has also confirmed this repeatedly.

IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #6 - Oct 13th, 2010 at 2:03pm

Mmmmm I hear what you're saying Justin.  Makes sense.

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #7 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 4:16am

What Justin said.

I started back on holistic/metaphysical studies by reading about Edgar Cayce and his readings on exercise/food and medicine before going on to look at energy body development etc....

And by working on a healing modality called Quantum touch, i find that I can communicate with the body.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.