Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Forest Retrieval exercise? (lots of people) (Read 4240 times)
PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Forest Retrieval exercise? (lots of people)
Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:47am

For some time I've tried to do some OBE/phasing attempts. Today I thought that perhaps I should imagine doing retrievals. I almost expected that I would have to do more than one retrieval by some reason.

I didn't see anything, I just got some kind om impression all the time of more or less fuzzy imaginations. I have no idea how visually clear retrievers see things, but most of the time things only seemed to happen in my head.

FOREST

This was the part where I perhaps the only time saw some kind of real image in the blackness among my swirling dark colors as I had my eyes closed. The images looked like a skyline of a forest. But from this point on everything "seen" was just imagination.

Having seen the horizon of the forest I was within the forest. Something told me that there had been a forest fire and I started "looking" around. Almost all the time I said "Rescue workers here!" I seemed to get hold of someone in the dark soil and got that person up. I didn't even know if it was a person, but someone around me took care of the body. I searched and found two more persons (in brown, dirty clothes?) or what seemed like bodies, lifted away with help of "someone".

This continued with people under logs or fallen trees or debris. All the time I shouted "Rescue workers", "paramedics here", to get attention.

Then I somehow had to dig someone up from the dirt, and yet another person, and several others. I tried thinking of the Seeing-It-Not-There technique to get rid of the soil. There were lots of people it seemed, beneath the soil, like two stores down (!).

As I shouted out, the people grabbed my arms and hands as I stretched out. I had no problems getting people to grab me. Then it seemed that other "helpers" took over those that had grabbed me, moving them away.

FOREST LAKE

Suddenly I was standing at a lake, a forest lake no more than half a mile wide with beach sides that went in and out in kind of a jagged shape. I was in the water in the middle of the lake and continued to shout (under water!) "Rescue workers, we got blankets". And there seemed to be people stuck under stuff at the bottom of the lake, less than 30 feet below surface. I moved towrds the people. Things repeated with seeing it not there and people grabbing my arms and being moved away.

I moved up from the water and was again standing at the side of the lake. I got the impulse to go to the right side of the lake. In about 15 feet deep water there was a small boat laying at its side under water and there where more people at the bottom to retrieve.

HELICOPTER AT SEA

Suddenly I got the impression that I was hanging from a wire from a helicopter somewhere out at sea. I was dressed like one of those sea rescue workers. And I seemed to shift between seeing myself from about 20 feet away to being the sea rescue worker. As I was lowered to the ocean surface I continued saying "Rescue workers here" and people in the water seemed to crowd at the surface and grabbed my arms and I pulled up a lot who was taken care of by helpers somewhere behind me. I was seldom able to see any of the helpers and the people in the water were difficult to "see" any features of.

Then one strange thing happened. While I was pulling up several (like four?) people out of the ocean, something big emerged out of the water, like a huge whale or dark smooth rock. The rock pushed me (or I was pulling it?) upwards as I was hanging in the wire. I wondered if that "rock" was a mass of people or was the manifestation of peoples fear or some other kind of entity.

The rock kept pushing upwards, sometimes going down-up again, and by some reason I didn't like the rock or dark substance. I wanted it go away as it was like 30 feet high and seemed to be in the way of my rescue attempts.

Then things changed and the rock could not be seen anymore or was much smaller. We where now lots of rescue workers close to the sea surface, lots of helicopters, picking up lots of people from the water.

THOUGHTS

I got tons of goose bumps all over me when imagining this scenario. Except for the initial sky line, which was kind of visible in a hypnagogic way, I didn't really see anything. It was more like getting impressions of my surrounding.

Perhaps this was an exercise only? Or perhaps this was something that has happened in the past and I was just put into its old context and was free to act as on a training ground?

It seemed very much simpler compared to some other retrievals I've read about on this forum. Smiley

I wonder if this was some kind of re-experiencing the result of several different natural disasters?

I either have a very vivid imagination or this was some kind of simple things my guides gave me to experience, so I had to learn things the most basic way?

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Re: Forest Retrieval exercise? (lots of people)
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 7:52pm

Hi PauliEffectt,

Sounds to me as if you were using non-physical senses, which is what Bruce teaches. It takes some getting use to but believe me, the best way to gain confidence in what you want to accomplish in the afterlife is to keep at it. Even it you think it's all just a fantasy...keep at it. Along the way, someone or something will appear that was not in 'your fantasy', and that's when you want to really pay attention and go along for the fun of it. Our ability to imagine is sooooo powerful Smiley.

Hope this helps and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2010 at 6:05pm

Hi Pauli;
Quote:
I either have a very vivid imagination or this was some kind of simple things my guides gave me to experience, so I had to learn things the most basic way?

Wow, if you call this "a most basic way" we are in for a shock.. Cheesy
You did great keep at it and you'll see wonders.
Re-read Ginny last part of her posting re: not in your fantasy, and you'll be fine.
PUL,

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Oct 2nd, 2010 at 10:20am

Romain, hehe, I probably meant that it seemed extremely easy. I just put out my arm and someone grabbed me. I didn't have to convince anyone doing anything. Smiley

Today I felt more sick than yesterday, so I thought of try to meditate and ask for some healing. But I wasn't so sure that it would help as I have been quite poor in doing these things before. But my retrieval exercise was so surprising, that I thought of going for it again.

But I wasn't as mentally prepared as yesterday. I also wondered if there was an Aspect of me that I could retrieve, or if I should try to do my usually unsuccessful OBE attempts.

So I tried to sink into relaxation, gathering energy from below and above. I did it briefly only. Eyes closed, laying down.

WORKSHOP ENTRY

Suddenly (after 30 minutes) I experienced something that was between seeing and just imagining. The reason I felt that I actually saw something with my eyes was the feeling of 3-D of a moving (!) wall (?) in the background and a steel staircase in foreground.

I was in some kind of workshop or industry mechanical surrounding.

The steel stairs was viewed by me from the side, stairs going up to the right. The wall, behind the stairs, moved (yes) from right to left. Could it be a huge, dirty steel door of a workshop complex?

I was at the stairs. From this point onwards I didn't see anything with my eyes anymore, everything was just imagination. When trying to go up the stairs I also partly or fully lost the sense of anything.

I now tried to do Moen's peeling-the-orange-exercise, to prime the pumps better, as my sense was low. Perhaps the workshop setting was a way to prime my pump, too?

I got the feeling that peeling the orange took too long a time. I had very little "energy" (?) with me, so I put the orange down somewhere (on a table/floor/shelf)?

BOY ON FLOOR

When I became aware again I saw a boy, perhaps 8 years old, blond, but quite big, laying on the floor. He was chest forward, knees pulled up and looking to his left side, head on floor.

MIDDLE EAST MAN

The shift was sudden. I got some kind of impression of a man and the thought "this man killed his girlfriend".

I was in a setting outside, between white low houses, no more than two stores high. Between the houses a man stood still. He was about 30. He had short dark hair and very short dark beard. I got some mixed emotions about him. If he was a killer I told (?) myself that he must be bad. But he didn't look like a killer, more like a cool guy, almost a little macho. I did get the impression that he was someone I should pay attention to, but he didn't seem to care too much about me.

JEEP

I think I shifted for a moment back to the steel stairs, standing on them, then shifted again.

I now sat in the front of a jeep, passenger seat. I had turned around and I saw the Middle East Man again. I was a little puzzled. Had I done anything and how did I get into the jeep? Perhaps some helpers had picked him (and me) up into the jeep? I was unsure so I said something to him to be 100 % sure he got my attention to make the helpers move in. He turned to me, but I don't seem to remember if or what he answered. There seemed to be at least two more people in the jeep. He seemed neither happy nor unhappy, with little expectations.

My impression was that the helpers had gotten him into the jeep and my help had little to do with any events. I was probably there only to learn and observe things.

POSSIBLE ASPECT?

I saw fractions of surroundings. I was walking in the steel stairs again. Then I saw the boy once more, but something was different. He was much older, like a teenager. I had problems keeping my focus.

Fractions of stairs and floor again. Where was I?

This time I saw the teenager at close range. I think I said something. He stretched out his right hand to me from under his body at his left side. I must have taken his hand.

I somehow lifted him up. He was big, almost an adult. But he had no left arm and he didn't seem to have any legs!

Perhaps his legs was wrapped in cloth beneath him. I said, now we are together. He melted into me!

Oh-oh, here came two big waves of goose bumps rolling over me, physically! If it only was a partial aspect retrieval I did, it was a success. I wonder why he only had on arm.

THOUGHTS

The sudden shifts, perhaps they were kind of clicking out, as my imaginations wasn't too coherent.

I'm surprised that I remember so much.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 14th, 2010 at 4:29pm

Noting much has happened on the retrieval front, perhaps because I have not requested it directly. My few attempts since my last post had failed, but yesterday I decided to make a retrieval attempt for today. I asked my guides for help in advance.

So... I lay down and did whatever I remember of Moen's preparations from EKG, gathering energy from above/below.

Then I waited with eyes closed for something to happen. After 15 minutes a sudden shift of consciousness happened. I looked and looked but didn't see anything.

Maybe I did something wrong so I tried to sense things. It was kind of poor, I sensed some kind of surroundings, perhaps iron bars. Then suddenly I sensed that I was in some kind of building, a factory, with very high dirty brown walls. The dirt and rust seemed to have run down from above along lines in the walls.

Some distance away, and in front of me, a man in a protective suit was standing. He stood with his right side to me, in a kind of big opening and I could view him from my position looking through a very wide corridor (?) or indoor drive way in the factory.

I approached the man in the protective work wear. I took his hands and tried to lead him away. I got the impression that he had wandered around this place without aim for some time. I could not see his face or any part of him as he was completely covered by his work suit and gloves. We move (?) somewhere.

I had the strong sense that he was an aspect of me and I told him we could go to a better place. I hugged him and he was absorbed by me. Big energy sure was physically felt by me.

I didn't get the impression that he said anything the whole time or I couldn't sense his response.

---

Sudden shift. I sensed I was leading someone. I requested helpers and I think they arrived and helped whomever had been led by me. I got the feeling that this was perhaps an exercise.

Someone also said the word "mapa" to me, I felt it could be a name like Mapa or perhaps is had symbolic meaning? Mapa = Mama/Papa?

I suddenly sensed a Jesus-like person in front of me. He really looked like the stereotype Jesus figure in shops, with some kind of draped textile sheets as clothes. Blond hair, short blond beard.

The Jesus didn't look at me. I could only watch him a few meters away, his left profile from a short distance. The Jesus seemed to give blessings to people, persons I couldn't really sense, but they seemed to have their arms stretched towards him. Perhaps he was standing on a small rock. He seemed pretty cool.

I had no clue what to do. Eventually I tried to do the same as with my work man aspect. I hug the Jesus type.

Noting happened.

I wonder if this Jesus-experience was a lesson to me as I'm an atheist. Perhaps I'm supposed to take on some kind of (fake?) role in the future, playing on F 23 peoples believes? This last thought is a guess now as I'm typing.

I also wonder why my two first retrieval attempts contained so much details? I should add that I didn't physically see anything, I only sensed persons and surroundings.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 1:03am

ASYLUM GIRL?

This started out as a regular JOOB D OBE attempt from my side. Not successful. I never saw anything with my physical eyes, everything was impressions only.

But during the attempt I suddenly got the impression of a girl or young woman standing some distance from me. I also got the impression that she was flanked behind by one or two men. Perhaps some kind of hospital paramedics, and one was very close to her, almost like he was holding her left side or arm, but I'm unsure.

She was perhaps about 20 years of age, but she looked younger because she was quite slim. She wore a black skirt to her knees and a white blouse or wide shirt, with very loose fitting sleeves. I think she had some small shoes of indoor type, with one inch heels.

Perhaps her dress could fit anywhere from 1920 - 1950 era? I was a little surprised if this was a retrieval as my impression is that normally, men retrieve men and women retrieve women. A while I was wondering if this was just a male fantasy of mine,as she look physically quite attractive. I never really got any impression of her face, but she might have had half length blond hair.

Somehow I had moved closer to her, she was standing partly with her left side to me. And I got the impression that there were two dark-red brick walls behind and to her left, probably from a building of some kind.

I asked her what she was doing and she replied that she was waiting for her doctor (wow, no words, just impressions). I told her that she could go with me, by car, to her doctor instead. She hesitate a little. I think I asked for helpers somewhere here. I also got the impression that perhaps she had been on some kind of mental institution.

CLICK!

Somehow she had gotten into a car. I think the car was old but had lots of space. The young woman sat to the left of the passenger's seat and I was going to sit to the right in the passenger's seat.

Someone dropped a baby (!) in the place I was going to sit. I picked up the baby and sat down. The young woman didn't seem to react to the baby. I tried to start a conversation by saying that there was a woman the young woman would meet once we arrived.

I think I tried to ask the driver of the car if he knew how much time it would take to reach our destination. I don't think he answered.. Somehow the baby was gone. I don't know if the baby was some kind of decor only. I assured the girl that we soon would arrive as it was a short drive.

We arrived at some area with low grass hills and I saw a woman standing some distance away to our left. I started to say something, but the young woman left the car and ran to the woman. They both seemed to hug and merge into something which I felt looked like a dark ball. Yes a dark or perhaps gray ball. Action ended here.

This seemed like a retrieval I could have read about, so I don't know how much colored I have been by reading others stories.

The only thing that was really unusual was the dark ball at the end. I would have expected some white light instead. Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #6 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 4:11am

Hi

When I first went on longer OBEs with a partner, if we intended to go to a higher focus level, perhaps for healing, then we did that merging into a ball also. The ball usually became metallic, large pewter-like balls didn't get as far or as fast as smaller brighter balls.

When we got the healing realm, we reassembled into two separate entities, perhaps in our astral bodies/forms, went with separate healers, were adjusted, and then returned separately with a Helper back to C1.

So I assume they were going off somewhere for healing. The baby would seem to have a role in her life even as just a reminder?

Did you sense that she was being helped by the process, that she seemed hopeful at all?

Thank you, PauliEffectt !
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 6:37am

betson wrote on Dec 4th, 2010 at 4:11am:
The baby would seem to have a role in her life even as just a reminder?

Did you sense that she was being helped by the process, that she seemed hopeful at all?

What I did different this time from my other OBE attempts was that I peeled a clementine repeatedly, to prime the pump. I must have peeled that fruit like ten times, removed the peel, divided the fruit and put pieces of it into my mouth. I also did a lot of ROPE technique before the retrieval started.

I have been thinking about this experience, and now remember that the initial event was partly visual, but very vague! At the initial part I got a visual outline (at the back of my closed eyelids) of a slim tall girl with someone behind her to her left. This visual image quickly shifted into a non-visual impression, and from then on everything was non-visual.

I wonder if the baby was some kind of event that needed to be part of her car ride, perhaps she wouldn't go without the baby? But at the same time she was kind of disconnected/detached mentally, so once I had picked up the baby, it seemed to mean very little to her.

I clicked out between talking to her and entering the car. I can just guess that perhaps some helpers convinced her to go into the car and brought the baby. I also guess that the helpers planted the idea in my head to mention the older woman that would meet us on the hill.

I don't think the young woman gave away a lot of feelings until we reached the hill. But once the young woman saw the old woman, it was like nothing could stop her and she seemed to run towards the older woman and forgot about me. I got the impression that the young woman wanted to meet the old woman with some eagerness, so yes I think it helped her.

I hadn't gathered a lot of PUL and I forgot to send any PUL to the young woman, but it went well anyway. I'll have to remember do the PUL stuff in the future.

Regarding the dark ball, I think it had some kind of shine to it, but I have no idea if it was a metallic shine or more of a dark plastic paint shine. Smiley

Edit: This could be some kind of after construction by me, but I think the older woman seemed to wear a dress that was of old fashion, closer to 1920 than 1950. Her hair was set up in an "oval" style and she gave the impression of being a stable, reliable person.

My own feeling now is that the retrieval was fun to do and I feel that I accomplished something. Strange, considering that my impressions was kind of weak during the actual events.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.