Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Down a Well (Read 1903 times)
Ginny

Wa
Down a Well
Dec 27th, 2010 at 11:04pm

After placing the intent to help in a retrieval, I was cruising along, surrounded in the kind of flat blackness that I've encountered often in Focus 23. Knowing I would be encountering someone somewhere in that crowded emptiness, I was still surprised when one and then two hands suddenly came into view in a small circle of light, almost directly below me: A right and left hand, groping upward towards me.

One moment I was descending where I assumed the person was and the next thing I knew I was standing a few feet away from what appeared to be a very old, stone wall. It was dark and I could just make out the figure of a woman in an ankle-length linen dress with an old fashioned apron, leaning up against the wall, her arms waving above her head as if she were attempting to grab something. Exhausted, her back to the wall, pausing to gather more energy, she started pushing herself up by digging her heels into the soil. She repeatedly slipped, losing her footing and struggling again and again to move upward in what seemed to me to be an impossible task. A rope made of some kind of brown, organic fiber dangled near her and I wasn't sure if she had been trying to use it, if she even knew it was there.

She then stopped her struggling and I could feel she had suddenly become cognizant of me. I had barely been able to take in what was going on but I didn't want her to panic or fear me, so I held up my hand and offered a calm hello. It was difficult to see her facial features but I understood she was middle-aged, a servant or mother who had known hard labor all her life, and she was astonished I was there with her. In wondering why my presence was so alarming she answered instantly by asking if I understood where we were. As I quickly glanced from the wall and into the surrounding blackness, opening up as much as I could to any advice from Helpers (because I was starting to feel as if the situation was going in an unknown direction:P, lol), she then said that we were in a well. We were at the bottom of a well! She looked upward, insisting I do the same, and when I saw a circle of sunlight above us, which was actually the opening to the well, I realized why my being there was a shock. It wasn't like we were on a sidewalk or aboard a train which would justify another person suddenly showing up. No one in their right mind would pay her a visit in the bottom of that well. It didn't make sense.

I quickly communicated to her that I and others were there to rescue her and for her to stay calm. No sooner did I say that when I perceived noises and excited shouting above us. They were Helpers, dressed in attire familiar to her, bustling about as an old wooden chair tied to a second rope was carefully lowered. It gave me a moment to take in the surrounding stonework, and to reassure her the chair rescue would work.

When I got the signal that the Helpers could finish the job and I was no longer needed, I began moving up and away, but I couldn't help wondering if she had been aware of that rope nearby while she remained stuck in the well. What came back to me was that yes, she had been aware of and had attempted to use the rope many times to climb out of her well/prison, but she didn't have the strength, especially in her legs, to even begin to be able to climb that rope or hoist her body weight beyond a distance of a foot or two. Her only hope was that rope but she was seemingly doomed to never be able to use it to save herself. The rope had been dropped down into the well after the woman, by someone wanting to torture and punish her in a very cruel way.

Yikes Undecided!

Thanks for reading this and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Bardo

Re: Down a Well
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 9:40am

Ginny,
Amazing. Did the woman understand that she had died in that well? I guess not. I can see how it would be a shock to see you there! Great job, I admire the retrieval work that you and others do here.

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Re: Down a Well
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 5:57pm

Hi Bardo,

She was operating from the belief that she was still alive in that life-scenario that led to the well experience. Sometimes it's obvious to me how some get stuck and other times it's a mystery. I came away with a vague feeling she was out for revenge, but not sure.

Much love,

Ginny Smiley

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.