Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fuzzy Retrieval (Read 5534 times)
supermodel

Indiana
Fuzzy Retrieval
Aug 25th, 2010 at 10:30am

I placed my intent to do a retrieval this morning and asked to see a Helper.

A young girl that reminded me of Laura Ingram from Little House On The Prairie. She wore a red dress with two long pigtails. She looked to be about 8-9

It was a little strange but nonetheless.

We arrived to a the outside of a house and then we were inside...(no feeling of movement at all)

I saw a dark haired boy who was peeking over a counter(?) I couldn't tell at first if we were in an attic or a basement. He looked to be a little younger than my helper.

I got the sense that it was Europe but later I got that it was Ireland.

I really didn't know what to do and the images were fleeting. All of a sudden my helper started to run and the little boy started chasing her.

I was just standing there looking like a big jerk as they ran around the room. I got that his name was Johnathon (sp) and it was the middle of the 19th century.

I asked how he died and I saw him falling at a great height to his death.

Suddenly I saw this really really bright light coming from a trap door (?)

Then the scenery changed and there were lots of rolling hills, horses, and people dressed in dark clothing milling around.

That's all that I remember. Huh I tried staying with my Helper and asking questions but I don't know if I was making up the answers that she was telling me.

There is so much going on with me right now!! I'm about to go crazy actually! How do I know if this stuff is really happening and what I'm imagining?@?@?@?@
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2010 at 4:28pm by supermodel »  

Supermodel....

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Fuzzy Retrieval
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2010 at 6:17am

Greetings supermodel,

What was fuzzy about it?  It seemed clear to me  Smiley

But what an amazing last line! I hope it came from the novelist in you and not the the true you.   Smiley
You are now able to help the Heavenly Helpers -- and that causes you to question your mental state !?
Your presence is providing the link between what Johnathon knew and ' the great unknown' --- allowing him access to a glorious state of being!   After all you've been aiming for, discussing, reading etc, you now have these moments of rejecting your role?

I do think you're a big goofy  Cheesy 
Or is that  ' a bit goofy' ?

Congratulations!
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2010 at 9:15am

Thanks Betson.

I guess the pretending bit of the retrieval throws me off when Bruce says if "nothing" happens then pretend that it does.

To me, it's a fine line between the two.

The things in the retrieval I KNOW I didn't make up were the boy peeking behind a counter (?) because that startled me. The bright light because...well it was just soooo bright and those things were unexpected.

Also the helper being a young girl because that too was something I didn't expect.

I called the retrieval fuzzy because for some odd reason, I expect things the events to unfold like a movie instead of just fleeting images.

And am I big goofy or a bit goofy? I guess I'm a little bit of both.  Undecided Sad

Supermodel....

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2010 at 7:52pm

Hi Super,

You have pointed out several important aspects of why retrievals seem so real --that the personalities involved do not reflect the retriever (since they, or at least the boy, surprised you), and the brightness of light seen during these experiences is consistently beyond any expectations.

If you wee the full 'author' of these, you probably would have kept all factors more under your control.

Smiley Thanks for taking the jest of being 'goofy' in good will --it was certainly meant in good will too.

Congrats on the continuing progress with your retrieving abilities!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2010 at 8:13pm

Thanks Bets.

That means a lot.  Smiley

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Aug 26th, 2010 at 8:47pm

[quote
There is so much going on with me right now!! I'm about to go crazy actually! How do I know if this stuff is really happening and what I'm imagining?@?@?@?@[/size][/b] [/quote]

Super; your doing great and are making used of your intent/imagination.
Remember.... "Trust" is the first issue you have to deal with....Smiley
PUL, R.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:36am

I agree with Bets--seems more clear than fuzzy over all. 

Also would echo what Romain said to you as well.  I've found it's helpful to approach nonphysical sensing with an attitude of fun and let's see what happens.  If you feel tense and are worrying over much about whether or not it is real, it can block that NP perceiving side of you.

And, it's like anything in life, the more you practice and like to do something, the easier and more natural it becomes for you. 

Also, don't worry, many of us here are involved with retrievals whether we are conscious or not of them.  It's the help that matters, though sometimes it's helpful for us to be consciously aware of the process.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 10:32pm

Thanks Romain and Justin.

I've been reading the Bruce's 5th book....especially the chapter about beliefs.

I'm going to keep trying and trying. I'm currently trying to contact a friend's father and looking to get some verification. The more verification the better.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #8 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 10:32pm

Can you imagine what it might be like many years from now when OBE'ing and remote viewing and retrieving and so on, are common experiences and are taught in school and you get a "D" or an "F" on your report card in Changing focus levels or in Exiting and Entering the physical body or in Travelling to Jupiter? And your parents get really mad because your friends can all travel out of body and their little treasure just can't get the hang of it?? Glad I'm not there yet. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #9 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 10:44pm

Vee wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 at 10:32pm:
Can you imagine what it might be like many years from now when OBE'ing and remote viewing and retrieving and so on, are common experiences and are taught in school and you get a "D" or an "F" on your report card in Changing focus levels or in Exiting and Entering the physical body or in Travelling to Jupiter? And your parents get really mad because your friends can all travel out of body and their little treasure just can't get the hang of it?? Glad I'm not there yet. Vee

That would be awesome. Smiley

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #10 - Aug 29th, 2010 at 2:36am

Vee, from what I've read, all of this comes much more easily and naturally to children, at least until they become acculturated to our left-brained, the physical is everything view of the world.  In such a world as you suggest, the kids would do fine, I expect.  Perhaps if I'd been in such an environment as a child I wouldn't be so stuck in my body now. Or else I'd have been one of those getting F's.   Cry  But I continue to work on having that childlike acceptance of the world beyond.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.