Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
No More Fuzzy Retrievals For Me! (Read 1841 times)
supermodel

Indiana
No More Fuzzy Retrievals For Me!
Sep 1st, 2010 at 3:38pm

I started off with the intent of contacting someone very dear to me. We were on a sandy beach when he showed up wearing a white shirt and black pants. He told me that every thing will be okay and don’t worry so much. I offered my assistance to him in any way that he needed me.

I felt like I was being “called” but I told him to stay with me and that I didn’t want to lose him. I actually felt him holding my hand. I felt myself touching my physical hand because it felt so real. But I was "pulled away" and found myself somewhere else.

I did two retrievals for some reason I can only remember the first one.

They were both suicides and I believe the last one was a Caucasian man  and a boat but I don’t remember any of the details.

MY helper was a man and after the first suicide...it was a remarkable (Sorry for the bad choice of words) case. Very upsetting. My guide asked me was I ready for another one and I was like sure. He told me that the last one was very painful and I just knew I was ready for it.

There was a black man that committed suicide but this case involved  a suicide murder. I believed he worked in the WTC tower 1 something about a room or conference room 2A.

This man was an older black man in his 50’s and he was married but had a mistress. He also had a young child....baby girl. He was very wealthy and used this for his advantage all the time.

From what I remember the man, committed suicide out of spite for his wife or girlfriend. He had a mother that was always meddling in his business and told him to get rid of the girlfriend.

In the end, he wound up killing the girlfriend and himself.

I honestly don’t remember all the details but I know that I was conscious when all of it happened because my house phone rang several times and I thought to myself that I wasn’t going to get it.

Finally when the cell phone rang, I left it all behind and answered it. I did get names but all of the information escapes me now and this all just happened. How do I retrieve this information? It all seemed soooo real as if I was there but yet, I was still consciously able to hear the phone ringing around me and even told myself “Don’t answer the phone! Finish this first!”

And another thing, when I got up it was like I knew for sure that hours had passed and it was late but looking at the clock, maybe forty five minutes had gone by! I was sure that my daughter had made it home from school and everything!

I need to find my digital tape recorder like YESTERDAY!

Dammit...
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2010 at 5:03pm by supermodel »  

Supermodel....

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: No More Fuzzy Retrievals For Me!
Reply #1 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 9:57am

Great job. You are living proof: keep trying, have intention, and it happens.

Thanks for posting.

Thomas

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Re: No More Fuzzy Retrievals For Me!
Reply #2 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 3:42pm

Thanks Thomas.....you're sweet!  Smiley Smiley Smiley You are actually the one that got me wanting to do retrievals.  Kiss

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.