Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A plea to former and current forum members (Read 14982 times)
b2
Ex Member

Re: A plea to former and current forum members
Reply #30 - Aug 21st, 2010 at 12:49pm

Such a delight you all are, each one of you a beautiful flower. I must find everyone.

love, little bee

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Aug 23rd, 2010 at 12:36pm

Speaking for myself, i am motivated and guided by Him and His words of, "those who are whole don't need physicians." 

In my earlier days i felt a need to share, and a need to connect to like minded people with similar beliefs. 

I realized that for me, this was limiting, and so i purposely spend more time with those not on a similar wavelength. 

In other words, with some exceptions, this site and most of the people attracted to it and to Bruce's work/energy, seem for the most part to be on the path of really healing self.  Bruce has set up a good flow, and like tends to attracts and begets like.

So no need to expend much time and energy here, there are other places more in need of this kind of info and energy.   The whole retrieval process is much broader and universal than just stuck folks who have become what some call "ghosts". 

Plus, i realized how much in the past i use to intellectually masturbate by debating with others.  I'm trying to keep that to a minimum now, with the occasional exception of topics i feel are more important to go more in depth about for lack of info and awareness--like the Reptilian issue or the Changes coming.

But, in any case, i wasn't listed as one of the "old timers" here anyways.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #32 - Aug 23rd, 2010 at 12:43pm

That is because, Justin you qualify as an "ancient" timer here.

Your old friend "Ra".

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Aug 23rd, 2010 at 1:30pm

hi matthew and all    i only just read this,i absolutley loved dave,i loved al his posts,such a beautiful soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQUt9smmbo

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die

love you lots dave,the spiritworld has gained one of the best. r.i.p      love and god bless  love juditha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #34 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 7:49am

Hi. Long time reader here, haven't posted in so long I had to re-register. Deep into my Gateway Voyage tapes (yes, tapes, I've had them that long) and running Bruce's home study diligently. Maybe I have something I can add, at last  Smiley

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #35 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 6:31pm

Hi Treb, welcome. 

Tapes??  Holy moly.   

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #36 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 2:14pm

Welcome Treb;
Geee now we know how young you are..Smiley
I still have those, the one they (TMI) used to send to members every  month..then it went to 2 times a month and then once a month..yep been a while.
PUL.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #37 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:42pm

All the old familiar faces, in all the old familiar places. I think a lot of us just come and go as life brings and takes us. I am sure Don will be back at some point. It shouldn't be any more than two years,.. less a day. Wink Who knows, if hes good, perhaps sooner. I see most of everyone here. AKA and I had words some time back but we agreed to disagree and life moved on. I know personally I was getting a little full of the Christian Right movement on the board and it became quite a large turnoff for me. So I took a break instead of completely leaving. I am open to anyone's belief, at the same time hope that my beliefs will be respected in return. That seamed to disappear for a while here. By the way, I am not completely innocent in the matter.
When it comes to tapes...That's what I have also. In fact I will be listing everything for sale, I mean everything, very soon.. and should I receive a reasonable offer for my collection...It will be excepted and someone new will have an opportunity to enjoy The Gateway Experience "HemiSync" tapes as much as I do. I also have a lot of the CDs.. music, H-Plus exercises, other ones, etc that will be included. Who ever picks it up wont be disappointed. Anyone who is really interested can PM me and I will pick up the pace on getting the listing done.
By the way, just so you all know, I love all of you, and  I feel so fortunate to be a part of your disks experience here.

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #38 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:50am

Just for the record, I saw that Don was logged on one night last week.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #39 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:25pm

Greetings.

I love reading all of the posts here. However, I don't contribute much during the summer as I'm too involved in C1 consciousness activities. I haven't had much meditation time lately.

I travelled to Arizona in the spring and to Chicago in the summer. I'm still unemployed but hoping to start classes in a local school soon for medical knowledge since that's where all the jobs are where I live. I look forward to making new posts soon.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Mystic Tuba

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 2:23pm

Funny, I was a regular on this board in a past incarnation (of it, not me Smiley and just today felt like coming back and taking a new look. I don't remember my old user name or password, so I just signed up as new.

What I remember from the board "back when," that caused me to stop coming, was that there were a few, extremely patient, advanced people who answered the same questions ad nauseum. Like, "How do I have an OBE?" etc. Once a person gets beyond that point themselves, unless they are blessed both with patience and a desire to teach, they go where they resonate better. Such was the case with me; I don't have all that much patience, and I needed to go somewhere that I resonated with better.

I'll hang around a while here and see what I see. I love discussions but am not that fond of "I have the only right answer" points of view, nor do I desire to get in endless repeated arguments with the holders of such points of view.

MA

IP Logged

DavidLay

Reply #41 - Sep 12th, 2010 at 7:58pm

Hey Doc. I still come here to read the posts. Like Ralph, I haven't posted much lately but I'm still around. Largely my difficulties in focusing from my OCD and Asperger's syndrome has been a barrier with meditation. Lately I've attempted to use the methods in the book Getting in the Gap as a starter for meditation, which is mostly focusing on the space between two words in a sentence. It has worked a little bit for me. I guess it's a start. I haven't contributed much in recent posts though since I've been busy and sometimes not sure what to say. Still, I enjoy coming here to read the posts.
Peace.
David.

fixationdavid xavitotoenailx  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.