Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Join The Christian Crusade Against Mixed Garments! (Read 7808 times)
Jehovah
Ex Member

Join The Christian Crusade Against Mixed Garments!
May 18th, 2010 at 8:40pm

Sin! Perversion! Ungodliness! These words come to mind when I see such disrespect for the Laws of God as is shamelessly flaunted on the streets every day. American society is in moral decay because we tolerate blatant violation of God's laws. I am of course referring to the immoral transgression of His law as stated in Leviticus Chapter 19, Verse 19:
"Neither shall a garment comingled of different fabrics come upon thee."

No commandant could be more direct or easy to understand. Yet you can see people out on the streets every day, shamelessly wearing flannel shirts with woolen sweaters, acrylic blended with cotton, and all manner of other sinful combinations one could imagine in a nightmare. Satan must have a hold on the fasion industry.

And what's even worse, these godless garment-mixers flaunt their perverse mixed fabrics infront of children! (I have heard that some of them even like to dress children in mixed garments, but this perversion is just too much for further elaboration...and of course, all garment-mixers have either and overt or covert desire to dress children in mixed garments.)

Let's suppose that a mixed fabric wearer wanted to adopt children - the State of Texas would allow it! I know it is shocking, but there are no questions on the form asking about this sin. No one asks if the child will be exposed to mixed fabrics or might even be coerced into wearing them. We should spend tax dollars studying the effects of mixed fabrics on impressionable children, even though I am sure that it has a negative effect.

And what of our so-called leaders? Just the other day I saw Pat Robertson on *national television* wearing a cotton- poly blend! And all this talk of scandal - who cares what goes on behind closed doors when these men casually flaunt their mixed fabric lifestyle for all to see.

Clearly our country is a state of moral decline, and I hope you will join me in my campaign to dress America according to God's laws. Please support me and the Christian Coalition Against Mixed Fabrics. Send money today. And remember, God is on our side. Bless you.

http://www.holysmoke.org/hs00/garments.htm

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Join The Christian Crusade Against Mixed Garments!
Reply #1 - May 18th, 2010 at 10:37pm

This is just plain goofy, J !   Smiley

The themes of this site go way beyond anti-bible crusades. Try reading some of the articles that are listed at the beginning of this site, and participate, lead, in discussing them. Your opinions on such relevant ideas will be appreciated for sure.

Bets  Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #2 - May 19th, 2010 at 12:29am

Maybe Jehovah's humour is not so ridiculous. Just think of all the world's population who each day feel they are obligated to follow arcane religious rules ( not just Christian) which make their daily lives burdensome and growth stinted e.g total body covering .....

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 19th, 2010 at 2:11am

hi jehovah i go to the christian spiritualist church and i beleive  that when we die "our spirit goes home"back to the spiritworld,were the divine spirit our father god resides and his beloved divine son jesus.

everyday we wake up and we all choose what to wear and the colours we choose are of what we need and how we are feeling,blue violet  are for healing also red is for energy ect..ect..

we are spirit with a physical body,not a body with a spirit,we are spirit and this earth is our learning school,god loves us whatever we wear,i respect you for your beleifs but i beleive that the christian spiritualist church tells the truth of the real love of our divine spirit father god

all god is interested in,  he gave us all freewill to learn on this earth,to feel love, hate, pain, hurt, fear ,so our spirit can progress before our bodie dies and our spirit returns home ,our true home, from where we came from, for our spirits to experience these earthly pains and pleasures.

god leaves it up to us to decide how we go through these experiences, to let us use what he granted us  freewill,you can go two ways in this earthly life,you can decide to try and love your neighbour and feel kindness and remorse for hurting someones feelings,  hurting another fellow spirit ,love animals, insects, trees, flowers, all the beauty of this planet.

or you can go the other way treat other fellow spirits with hatred, infact with no respect for any living thing.

whatever any spirit in a physical form decides which path they take is good or bad,it's when they go back to there true home the spiritworld,that's when they find out the truth of who they really are, as each spirit has there own vibrations, which decide at the passing of there spirit at death,which plain they will reside,so colours are just a part of who we are.

wear blue jehovah when you feel down or not to well as blue is one of the healing colours.

just out of curiosity here, are you a jehovahs witness and is that why you have took the name jehovah

love and god bless   love juditha

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #4 - May 19th, 2010 at 10:14am

...dogs and cats living together...real wrath of God stuff!

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #5 - May 19th, 2010 at 12:40pm

I just don't believe "God" resides in any specific place. I believe it is in all things. Any truly spiritual person has access to this within themselves. I access it regularly, and every time I am washed over in energy. Scientifically, it feels similar to what we get when we get cold, or a chill bump from something unwarranted with energy running through the spine...only this feels incredibly good. Calming and relaxing. I feel it any time I speak to my higher self and it never fails if I am speaking truthfully and not just for a test, and I don't think I am unique in being able to do this.

Everything that is occurring is what needs to occur. There's no sense in religious protesting. Religion warrants pretentiousness and it is because of that that people stay separated. We will not unite under a common belief until true spirituality is found within the self. Your own ability to understand God as you see fit, and not from what someone else tells you. Unite with spirit, not with religion. If you don't understand what I mean by that, I'll try and elaborate but it makes all the sense to me.

If I love blue and am perfectly content with that, there is absolutely nothing you can say to make me love orange even more. But the real trick is to understand that all of the colors are beautiful and other than personal preference, one is never better than the other. This is true of all things, and should be more widely understood.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #6 - May 19th, 2010 at 1:14pm

StoneColdTrue wrote on May 19th, 2010 at 12:40pm:
If I love blue and am perfectly content with that, there is absolutely nothing you can say to make me love orange even more. But the real trick is to understand that all of the colors are beautiful and other than personal preference, one is never better than the other. This is true of all things, and should be more widely understood.

Yes, Stone, but if you do not evaluate the depth of your understanding of blue with rigorous and lengthy objective analysis, combined with open and honest dialog among the believers of other colors you are no better than the other denizens of the  "blue-age ghetto" and exhibit nothing but lazy color-bias and peurile refutation of all approved dogma! (j/k)

I agree with your point, and it is exactly right...what is true for you may not be true for me, but my truth doesn't have to be yours and vice versa.  The exact, factual aspects of belief and their validity are non-existent...they only exist where they are thought, and can only be proven by what we experience, and loved for the personal satisfaction they have brought us.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - May 19th, 2010 at 1:28pm

usetawuz wrote on May 19th, 2010 at 10:14am:

Who you gonna call!

S.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - May 19th, 2010 at 1:55pm

The same area of the Bible (verses attributed to Moses) state that a lady is impure after having a baby (for twice as long if she had a girl), and should sacrifice animals to cleanse her self.

There are Christians from today who ignore the above plus the part about not mixing fabrics, yet they don't ignore the part where it says it is an abomination for man to lay with man. Instead they point their fingers at homosexuals and re-elect a guy like George W. Bush because he speaks against same sex marriage (talk about BS political strategies, as dishonest as the men who come up with them).

Any book that has been written was written by men, not God. Therefore, people, despite how their fear controls them, should be willing to question what any book says. This is especially so when they say they aren't willing to question a book, yet choose which verses to listen to.

For example, anybody who loves his (or her) neighbor as himself, wouldn't be so quick to think of homosexuals as sinners.

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #9 - May 19th, 2010 at 1:56pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 19th, 2010 at 1:28pm:
usetawuz wrote on May 19th, 2010 at 10:14am:

Who you gonna call!

S.

"Mr Mayor, I seen sh_t that'll turn you WHITE!"

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #10 - May 19th, 2010 at 2:09pm

.... the best critique of organised religion I have see was called 'The Life of Brian'... very funny film

IP Logged

Jehovah
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 19th, 2010 at 3:27pm

Hmm I saw Life of Brian when I was really young and I have forgotten a lot of it... I know it's like British it's that guy that makes comedies... ahh I forget. I think I need to check that one out again sounds like It will be right up my alley with humor.. hee hee
=)  ohh monty python?

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - May 19th, 2010 at 9:58pm

Watch it, it's worth it. You might even found a new church then.  Cheesy

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #13 - May 20th, 2010 at 7:43am

My favourite line amongst many - Brian's mother to the crowd: " he's not The Messiah he's a very naughty boy ! ".

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #14 - May 20th, 2010 at 10:45am

"Pwease welease Bwian!"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.