Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Interpreter_Perceiver redo! (Read 13713 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Reply #15 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 12:17pm

4/19/2010 - Retrieval Five!:

The event stayed with me and I understand the move back and forth between the Perceiver and the Interpreter… I triggered an awareness in O’Bannion… suddenly while taking a shower I saw him see the shooting event… he is stunned and surprised… then poof he disappeared… now I kind of have the problem of releasing the event… let go… in TMI sems the exit procedure includes an affirmation not to bring emotion and attachment back upon awaking… but, I am getting dumped into these retrievals without my actual volition… thus I don’t have the protective tools to defend myself against obsession and attachment and the lingering imaging residuals… oh well….

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Reply #16 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 6:29pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 at 4:28pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 at 12:15pm:
4/19/2010 - Retrieval Five!:

The event stayed with me and I understand the move back and forth between the Perceiver and the Interpreter… I triggered an awareness in O’Bannion… suddenly while taking a shower I saw him see the shooting event… he is stunned and surprised… then poof he disappeared… now I kind of have the problem of releasing the event… let go… in TMI sems the exit procedure includes an affirmation not to bring emotion and attachment back upon awaking… but, I am getting dumped into these retrievals without my actual volition… thus I don’t have the protective tools to defend myself against obsession and attachment and the lingering imaging residuals… oh well….

S.

Hi: The Interpeter is the gift that keeps on giving if you control it. Looks like O'Bannion was an example of the AKG bombadier experiment where the perceiver sees the target before the interpreter speaks to the brain of the bombadier...

O'Bannion's perceiver saw the guns before they appeared in his mind he said, NO!... at the exact moment he died and this froze him in time... his interpreter never registered he was shot and killed... therefore he simple kept replaying the customers coming into the shop and him attempting to fill the order over and over again since the  '40??? not sure what year this happened... I am now letting it all go into the universe... seeing it not there... goodbye... LOL!!

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.