Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Heart Intelligence revisited! (Read 3718 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Heart Intelligence revisited!
Feb 1st, 2010 at 12:54pm

2/1/2010 - First Heart Intelligence Exercise_redo:

The session opened with my usual vision of something… it was a plump woman on my right side at eye level… right cheek bone area in a red and white floral patterned dress…

I started to find the location of my area of mental activity… (known to me as my p.o.c. (point-of-consciousness)… It is in my pineal area… but this morning it was a large glob… and I had difficulty holding myself conscious… I phased out and don’t remember the rest of the exercise instructions..

I will have to do this exercise again until I can do it without winking out.

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Heart Intelligence revisited!
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2010 at 8:24pm

An ah, ha moment!

If you have not done this exercise do not read further… there is a realization that should come to you as you do the exercise… it is a very subtle concept best experienced from within.

2/1/2010 - First Heart Intelligence Exercise_redo:

Afternoon session:

Session starts with the usual visual imaging… this time a classically handsome curly blond man looking right at a lunch counter… a muscle builder athletic type wearing a head band… favored the handsomest man in our family… Austin

Exercise begins image of a pretty brunette petite type woman or girl… in my upper left frame… looking toward my right shoulder….

1. Describe your experience of moving your focus of attention around your body.

I know where my p.o.c. is but to satisfy the exercise I moved it to my big toe left and right… my elbow left and right… it is in my pineal gland area.

2. Where was your center of mental activity located?

It is in my pineal gland area.

3. Would you say there are any sensations of feelings that describe what is going on in that area?

Yes, a kind of pressure sensation in the cavity under the corpus collorsum, but not directly in the pineal… kind of filling the cavity…

What I learned is this… I don’t know the p.o.c. except for its effects… that is… the visual images in produces… the awareness of form… like a black hole which can not be seen by a telescope it is known only by its effects on the surrounding masses… so to with p.o.c. … it is know by the images and impressions if produces and can’t be seen…

For me this is a major insight and probably the goal of this exercise.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 10:23am

We are all unique, probably no two people will have the same experience with these exercises... but, you should and will have some... ah, ha... experience which is you place you foot forward taking the next step.

If you have not done this exercise do not read further… there is a realization that should come to you as you do the exercise… it is a very subtle concept best experienced from within.

2/2/2010 - Second Heart Intelligence Exercise_redo:

Session opens with pressure in posterior portion of top of head… inside?? Cerebral cortex?? Or inside at the pineal??… locating p.o.c. (center of mental activity - cma)… felt a fundamental body shift… very subtle… falling sensation… command to move c.m.a… pressure sternum… green, red… two tone object right side floating top like a thumb royal blue… body electric blue… green, yellow… I’m sitting at a console table looking left… on right is a flashing device… flashes colors… bright yellow, green colors…

I think I am now beginning to get a NVC event sequence which is me getting into control of my heart intelligence by being at the control panel console…

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:03pm

2/4/2010 - Using Heart Intelligence Exercise_redo:

Morning session:

Session opens with an intense blue spot… left eye side… at nose juncture… Nicole Kidman appears… in a dark shadow… possibly dark blue shadow… front left looking toward my right shoulder… (told in astral dream/operation, I have a weak right shoulder muscle… black bud… pinpoint itch left clavicle…

Talking is blocking out instruction… of exercise…

S.

2/5/2010 - Using Heart Intelligence Exercise_redo:

Morning session:

Session opens light formations… energy from exercise… left side to right local cleaning lady supervisor walks by… (now know these opening visions and images are signs of the third eye opening, activating… the third eye is the source of images … it is the mind’s eye… ) woman’s face left side facing right… leather cape… bearded bald headed man… cruise ship background… heart chakra kicking in… p.o.c… moved to sternum…

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.