Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Got a problem! (Read 5327 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Got a problem!
Jan 27th, 2010 at 3:17pm

I live in a veterans home and people are dying here everyday, for some reason I got a dream a few months ago concerning one of the men who live in the same dorm as me… I will call him BSh… a few months ago I had a dream in which I saw him carrying his clothes, I interpreted this to mean he was going to die… recently he did die…

For the last few days I have been sensing his presence… this morning I seem to be talking to him or aware that he is in the dorm… he does not know he has died… I do not see him… these are all impressions… I think he thinks the last operation was successful since he is feeling fine and walking about without his staff and he is no longer bleeding continually from the nose…

I have not reached the retrieval chapters in AKG so I am not trained up for this kind of situation… since I do not see him in my meditation sessions and I won’t be into part four of AKG for another few days… I only have a sense of him around… but, specifically around me…

What do you think I should do?

S.

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 4:07pm

If he's happy because he can walk without a cane, I don't see a problem here. Give him some time; he will find his way sooner or later. If you wanna be nice to him, talk to him when you feel like it (and no one else is around).
May be some day he'll want to go outside, you know, a step further each time; he will figure out what's going on and he will get where he needs or wants to be.

take care,
Vagabound

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:27pm

Quote:
If he's happy because he can walk without a cane, I don't see a problem here. Give him some time; he will find his way sooner or later. If you wanna be nice to him, talk to him when you feel like it (and no one else is around).
May be some day he'll want to go outside, you know, a step further each time; he will figure out what's going on and he will get where he needs or wants to be.

take care,
Vagabound

Hi vagabound: That is an interesting new wrinkle... sort of like leave them along and they will come home wagging their tails behind them... every being doesn't necessarily need retrieving... each situation is unique... thanks for that insight.

S.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 8:42am

Hello Seraphis1,

Have you any ideas on why this one fellow is visible to you and why you had the prophetic dream of his passing?  You said that deaths  happen there frequently, but this fellow seems somehow special. Did he ever seem somehow familiar to you, as though you may have known him sometime iin the far distant past?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 11:29am

betson wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 8:42am:
Hello Seraphis1,

Have you any ideas on why this one fellow is visible to you and why you had the prophetic dream of his passing?  You said that deaths  happen there frequently, but this fellow seems somehow special. Did he ever seem somehow familiar to you, as though you may have known him sometime iin the far distant past?

Bets

Hi Bets: I have no idea. He was a difficult fellow to like, tho, we all had fun working on picture puzzles, he was quite good at it... and he commissioned me to get a loaf of San Francisco French beard which he shared with out little group... when I went up north to finish personal business... this was very strange to me that he seems to have some attachment to me... by the way I don't see him that's the problem it is all impression and hearing... this is why I don't know how to retrieve him... in my meditation and training sessions I don't see him... very odd.

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 12:45pm

Seraphis;...Smiley

Quote:
   by the way I don't see him that's the problem it is all impression and hearing... this is why I don't know how to retrieve him... in my meditation and training sessions I don't see him... very odd.          

Very interesting indeed; why don't you try to "IMP"  ( imping process) that you see him?
I "IMP" that he was beside me and i "IMP" that we move toward focus 27 ..etc...As Bruce says in his 1st book..voyage into the unknown P.91-92 under Impressions, give it a try and find out by yourself, it may unblock something..Smiley
Obviously the fellow has take to you for one reason or another, he may need retreival or may not..he may just enjoy his new the way it is..since the operations was a success according to him.??
Keep it up.. Cool
R.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 6:51pm

Romain wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 at 12:45pm:
Seraphis;...Smiley

Quote:
   by the way I don't see him that's the problem it is all impression and hearing... this is why I don't know how to retrieve him... in my meditation and training sessions I don't see him... very odd.          

Very interesting indeed; why don't you try to "IMP"  ( imping process) that you see him?
I "IMP" that he was beside me and i "IMP" that we move toward focus 27 ..etc...As Bruce says in his 1st book..voyage into the unknown P.91-92 under Impressions, give it a try and find out by yourself, it may unblock something..Smiley
Obviously the fellow has take to you for one reason or another, he may need retreival or may not..he may just enjoy his new the way it is..since the operations was a success according to him.??
Keep it up.. Cool
R.

Hi Romain: Thanks for the headsup... I'll try that... I've been noticing that I am taking my time to get to the AKG retrieval chap... I think I have a belief that i can't do things until properly trained... and in my mind being properly trained means... TMI's Lifeline... of course this isn't so because I have done at least four retrievals with just a rudimentary knowledge... but, belief systems are belief systems!!!  Lips Sealed

S.

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 30th, 2010 at 3:41pm

Hey Seraphis,

Has anything changed? I hope he's not getting frustrated with not being able to do puzzles.

Quote:
sort of like leave them along and they will come home wagging their tails behind them

that's a nice way to put it

From your first post I got the impression that he's a grumpy old man who thinks that once in his life something worked out for him. I would like him to enjoy that before hitting him with news and changes.
He probably feels comfortable around you because he's known you for [put right number here] years. I'm sure for him that's a good enough reason to stay around you. (A man like him would never tell you that he likes you, so I'll show some respect and won't tell you that either  Cool ) And he might sense that you feel his presence; around others he probably feels like he's being ignored.

Btw, after my grandmother died, she hung around for a couple of days, checking on everybody, just to see how they're doing.
Some spirits just don't seem to be in a hurry, they'll all go to "heaven" sooner or later anyway.

take care,
Vagabound

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Jan 30th, 2010 at 4:18pm

Quote:
Hey Seraphis,

Has anything changed? I hope he's not getting frustrated with not being able to do puzzles.

Hi vagabound: I don't know, I don't feel his presence anymore... I seem to have lost contact or I am not open to his existence lately... but, next week I will start pt. 4 of AKG and will be doing the retrieval exercises.

Let's see what happens.
S.

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jan 30th, 2010 at 4:35pm

Sounds to me like he found his way on his own, but it's nice of you that you wanna make sure he's okay. You never know...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.