Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Verifications proof (Read 3182 times)
alchemist

Brisbane
Verifications proof
Feb 4th, 2010 at 10:16pm

Hi all,

Have performed some retrievals of late and wondering how you go about verifying the identify of the person.

Today I attemped a retrieval of a 'Richard Wells' aged 42, from Indiana. But based here in Australia, I'm not sure how I would go verifying a death record in the US. Any ideas?

The details: I found myself as a woman lying on a sunlounge next to Richard in a rooftop poolside of a hotel somewhere. He kept asking " where have you been, I've been waiting for you?"

Somehow I knew that "my" female identity (I'm male BTW) was a wife/girlfriend of his. I don't know why but I said my name was "Rachael (or Rebecca - I lost a bit of lucidity there Smiley) "I" explained I had died and I was finally back to take him home.

I presume the helper had  puppeteered that information through me to provide me the context of the situation and help Richard with a familiar person to communicate to.

I lost lucidity for a while from there but then recall saying that I've brought someone to help to which Richard acknowledged the helper ... from there I faded back to C1 ...

Mark
  Ω
--:--

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Verifications proof
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 12:06am

Hi Mark,

Excellent info!

You can see if anything comes up at the website 'Social Security Death Index.' Make sure it's the official site--free. Put in his name and state when appropriate.  They'll also show you names like Donald Richard Wells, D. Richard Wells Jr. etc when the Richard seems emphasised, just in case he used his middle name.. Even then I only get about 50% responded to.

Would you be willing to try going back into the aafterlife state of mind and asking for even more info, like the year he died? Your time is immaterial as soon as you go into a meditative state or into the afterlife so it is possible to meet him again right where you left off before.
If his passing over was relatively recent you may find him then under a web search like
"obits Richard Wells Indiana [date}. '
Some newspapers leave their obits up on the web for a year or so.
Running it at night helps the search engine find more listings. You have toplow thru many that are irrelevant like guys with that name on teams or in law practice etc.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

alchemist

Brisbane
Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 2:43am

Hi Betson!

Thank you. I did a search on that site and got dozens of hits so I will try to go back and retrieve more info to narrow it down. I have done many of these retrievals but this is the first time I've tried to verify so its quite exciting for me. It was relatively recent (1970+ I think recalling the type of surroundings).

cheers  Smiley

Mark
  Ω
--:--

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 7:26am

Hi alchemist,

You may wanna check "vital records" in general, since you're probably also looking for a marriage certificate.
Well, there's a Richard Wells who died at the age of 42 but in Mississippi (20 Jul 1942 - Oct 1984); so that's probably not him.
Richard L. Wells from Indiana died shortly after his 41st birthday (06 Dec 1965 - 29 Mar 2007).
Since mixing up even and odd numbers is very unlikely, that's probably not him, either.
That's the closest I could find. 

take care,
Vagabound

IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 11:21pm

Nice one there Mark!  A smooth operation nicely executed, even if you did lose lucidity a bit here and there.  Suggests to me you've been at this for a while
and this was just one you recalled.
Good luck with the verification!  If it doesn't pan out this time, it will some other.

gordon phinn
alchemist wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 10:16pm:
Hi all,

Have performed some retrievals of late and wondering how you go about verifying the identify of the person.

Today I attemped a retrieval of a 'Richard Wells' aged 42, from Indiana. But based here in Australia, I'm not sure how I would go verifying a death record in the US. Any ideas?

The details: I found myself as a woman lying on a sunlounge next to Richard in a rooftop poolside of a hotel somewhere. He kept asking " where have you been, I've been waiting for you?"

Somehow I knew that "my" female identity (I'm male BTW) was a wife/girlfriend of his. I don't know why but I said my name was "Rachael (or Rebecca - I lost a bit of lucidity there Smiley) "I" explained I had died and I was finally back to take him home.

I presume the helper had  puppeteered that information through me to provide me the context of the situation and help Richard with a familiar person to communicate to.

I lost lucidity for a while from there but then recall saying that I've brought someone to help to which Richard acknowledged the helper ... from there I faded back to C1 ...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.