Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sudden emotion reading about Healing and Rejuv CTR (Read 3652 times)
sulla

Indianapolis, IN
Sudden emotion reading about Healing and Rejuv CTR
Jan 21st, 2010 at 1:39pm

At Work today - I was just re-reading the part of the book where Bruce visited the burn victim in The Healing and Rejuvenation Center.  Right when I got to the part about the audience in the surgical theater expressing their love to the patient to instantly heal him to his surprise, I was completely and utterly surprised to find myself choking back a sob and stopping tears from pouring out of my eyes!  I went from unemotional and slightly distracted to upset, tearful and extremely upset in the speed of thought!

I got up to clock back in from lunch and as I walked to the time clock I idly wondered if I was in an audience like that or if I was the recipient of something like that at some point and I felt a milder sting of upset emotions and tears which I quickly controlled followed by subtle cold chills in my back and my upper arms.  It's hot in here at work, with the heat cranked up.

IP Logged

sulla

Indianapolis, IN
Re: Sudden emotion reading about Healing and Rejuv CTR
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2010 at 3:39pm

I should note, I was not teared up at the emotion on the story.  I was not really feeling a reaction to the happenings of what transpired in that I was grateful or sad for the individuals in the narrative.  This emotion felt like it was genuinely mine.  Like when you lose a grandparent or someone close and you remember it and it effects you emotionally. 

That's how it felt to me.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Sudden emotion reading about Healing and Rejuv CTR
Reply #2 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 1:48pm

Interesting. I wonder if it connects to something in your past,.. or even remembering the feeling of an expression of love towards you at some time? That feeling can be so intense. Sometime extending through lifetimes.
Sometimes when I watch Extreme Home Makeover, there are moments I feel that love energy that been extended out. Here I am a 50+ year old man, sobbing while watching a TV show. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.