Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Re: Focus 27 and beyond vs Hollow Heavens!! (Read 8522 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Focus 27 and beyond vs Hollow Heavens!!
Reply #15 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 4:01pm

DocM wrote on Dec 9th, 2009 at 2:58pm:
Perhaps the facilitator has a unique love that makes him want to be incarnate a long long time.  Its hard to say.  Perhaps Monroe ate a bad sausage that night too, and there is no facilitator other than Peptobismol.

Matthew

Hi Doc: He said it was a challenge as I recall. Being 1800 years old and not eating or sleep, driving taxi's, tending bar and being a professor in some university would be taxing for me... so you don't believe this is possible, hey! How about Yogananda's Babaji... he's the avatar of the planet. Grin

S.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 4:08pm

Anything is possible.  Extreme longevity is possible, I will grant that.  Why anyone would want to stay in the physical world for eons, when there is a natural spiritual progression, shedding of the body and earthly self-centered ideas, is a mystery to me. 

In some ways, extreme earthly longevity can be a hindrance to spiritual progression - from everything I have heard, read or experienced.   Or as Billy Joel sang:  "only the good diiiieeee young, only the good"

Doc

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 4:39pm

DocM wrote on Dec 9th, 2009 at 4:08pm:
Anything is possible.  Extreme longevity is possible, I will grant that.  Why anyone would want to stay in the physical world for eons, when there is a natural spiritual progression, shedding of the body and earthly self-centered ideas, is a mystery to me. 

In some ways, extreme earthly longevity can be a hindrance to spiritual progression - from everything I have heard, read or experienced.   Or as Billy Joel sang:  "only the good diiiieeee young, only the good"

Doc

Hi Doc: Well, if Babaji "IS" the Avatar of the planet then that is his job to remain in place for the duration of the planet's existence... he seems to enjoy his job from what I read.

S.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #18 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 4:56pm

Seraphis

Sadly I am quite disappointed in your answers.  I thought that maybe you knew something I didn't know, but it seems your theory is just speculation based on Moen and Monroe's ideas, which I am well familiar with.  I don't expect you to have the level of knowledge that these two explorers do, but I half-expect you to have a good understanding of what you are talking about.  But maybe you do and you're just holding out. 

How does one acquire this "lightbody"?

I know what the Oversoul is and it's purpose.  What I'm asking you is how does it fit in with your theory of the light body. 

From my understanding from Monroe's experience, he communicated with Source at the Aperture/Emitter, and Source was displeased that he did not bring "gifts" for him, or in other words, he wanted Monroe to be joined with his Higher Self/Oversoul, each incarnation's experience being the "gifts," and he could only pass through once he came back with his Oversoul. 

So on the other side of the Aperture are angels and God... what does one do once there?  (In all honesty, I don't expect you to know this, but it seems to be a big part of your belief system, so you should know this, right?)

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #19 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 5:14pm

Dude the light body goes back to the days when "A Garden of Finhorn" was popular reading and it's about acquiring a light body here on earth. They also believe that all the other planets are inhabited in different dimensions.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #20 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 5:19pm

Dude, Seraphis may or may not be simply expanding on what is in the books - 'nuff said, after that, but he could still have the discussion about those things. 

You seemed to be on good terms with Robert Bruce.  Perhaps you could ask him his own take on "constructing a light body,"  from what I read (my last two posts) it was pretty far out stuff.

For me, I don't like someone else's terms or classifications if I can try to explore.  I believe the entrance into the highest heavens happens following the path of love - with spiritual evolution.  Is this a belief system inside me - yeah, I guess it is.  But in rings in a resonance with what I see as real.  Thus, I don't focus much on focus levels, apertures or emitters, etc., though I'm fascinated to see how another (Monroe) perceived it all.

M

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 5:59pm

I Am Dude wrote on Dec 9th, 2009 at 4:56pm:
Seraphis

Sadly I am quite disappointed in your answers.  I thought that maybe you knew something I didn't know, but it seems your theory is just speculation based on Moen and Monroe's ideas, which I am well familiar with.  I don't expect you to have the level of knowledge that these two explorers do, but I half-expect you to have a good understanding of what you are talking about.  But maybe you do and you're just holding out. 

I know what the Oversoul is and it's purpose.  What I'm asking you is how does it fit in with your theory of the light body. 

From my understanding from Monroe's experience, he communicated with Source at the Aperture/Emitter, and Source was displeased that he did not bring "gifts" for him, or in other words, he wanted Monroe to be joined with his Higher Self/Oversoul, each incarnation's experience being the "gifts," and he could only pass through once he came back with his Oversoul. 

So on the other side of the Aperture are angels and God... what does one do once there?  (In all honesty, I don't expect you to know this, but it seems to be a big part of your belief system, so you should know this, right?)

Hi OBD: Sorry to be such a disappointment to you... but a Guru I am not... sorry... you'll have to find another leader.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 6:11pm

I Am Dude wrote on Dec 9th, 2009 at 4:56pm:
Seraphis

Hi Dude: You asked the wrong questions... if you had asked me of my personal visit to the Aperture and the emitter I "might" have told you about it.. or if you wanted a description of my Samadhi experiences I may have or may not have shared it... but I already did share one Samahdi experience.... but this forum is not a place for whatever it is you are trying to find out because I don't know what you do or do not know... this is very advance material and the foundation material is extensive and if there are any gaps in your background you won't get it anyway... but, in the end no one can lead you... nothing we can say on the forum will make much of a difference relative to what one is capable of experiencing... and that is the long and the short of it...

S.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #23 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 7:00pm

Seraphis

You're not a disappointment to me.  I was just hoping for more experienced-based answers  I'm not looking for a leader.  Rather, I'm looking for new/different perspectives.  I was hoping you could offer me your point of view, but I sometimes find it hard to get a clear understanding from you.. especially when you back up your point with pages from a book and avoid questions.  I asked you about the Aperture/Emitter, and would have loved to hear your experience of it, but instead you just told me about Monroe's and Moen's experience. 

Doc

I'm with you on not getting too deep into another's classifications and terms.  I'm determined to discover the truth on my own.  I also believe that what's most important is that our inner being is focused on love.  This is much more important than focusing on the technicalities of the nature of our greater reality.  I feel that if we are beings of love, the details of everything else will be made known to us when we are ready- but these are secondary to love.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.