Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Take a break from Hemi-Sync (Read 3979 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Take a break from Hemi-Sync
Dec 8th, 2009 at 11:57am

So, I have used hemi-sync CDs and recordings for a while now, and while I can get into the 10 state and beyond, I felt that I hadn't been having as many memorable psychic events the past month or so.

I used the recordings daily.  One week ago, after OOB dude posted his posting, I stopped as an experiment.  Since that time, I have had the most vivid dreams, one retrieval (I think),  and such some of which I plan to post today and tomorrow.

It could be a coincidence, but for anyone using hemisync tones on a daily basis, try stopping for a while.  See what happens.

Matthew

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: Take a break from Hemi-Sync
Reply #1 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 2:20pm

DocM wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 at 11:57am:
So, I have used hemi-sync CDs and recordings for a while now, and while I can get into the 10 state and beyond, I felt that I hadn't been having as many memorable psychic events the past month or so.

I used the recordings daily.  One week ago, after OOB dude posted his posting, I stopped as an experiment.  Since that time, I have had the most vivid dreams, one retrieval (I think),  and such some of which I plan to post today and tomorrow.

It could be a coincidence, but for anyone using hemisync tones on a daily basis, try stopping for a while.  See what happens.

Matthew

Hey Matt, in regards to  hemi-sync. I have this thingy ma jig called "David PAL" mashine which when placed on ear and eye. I am somewhat chicken sh* to go all the way. Can you help me a little, tell me what to expect. How far down the rabbit hole will I go and how do I come back?
Undecided
Nanner

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2009 at 2:47pm

I don't use them occasionally and it is very impressive what happens.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #3 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 12:27am

Hi Nanner,

I don't know your specific hemi-sync cd, but I can tell you this.  There is a newbie phenomenon, partially from deep expectations, wherein some newbies get very deep with hemisync very quickly.  My first CD, I immediately went into a deep state of relaxation, and had a pseudo OOB experience. 

However, as I setttled into using the tones on a regular basis, I began to find that I could get to a very relaxed state quickly, but without as much of the images or transcendence.  Then this past week, I've held off on hemisync and exploded.  Vivid dreams, and increased in overall psi activity.

Coincidence?  Maybe, but I'm going to take a break from the tones for now.  I've been using directed intent/prayer in a focused state more to accomplish things.  I think hemisync opens us toward the relaxation necessary for astral travel, and afterlife communication.  But at a certain point it may not be needed, or as in my case, may even prevent further growth.

Matthew

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 10:58am

DocM wrote on Dec 9th, 2009 at 12:27am:
I've been using directed intent/prayer in a focused state more to accomplish things.  I think hemisync opens us toward the relaxation necessary for astral travel, and afterlife communication.  But at a certain point it may not be needed, or as in my case, may even prevent further growth.

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

While you use the Hemi-Sync CDs, you always use focused intent then too, right?  It makes all the difference, whether you are using the CDs or not. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 12:37pm

Math;
Quote:
    Coincidence?  Maybe, but I'm going to take a break from the tones for now.  I've been using directed intent/prayer in a focused state more to accomplish things.  I think hemisync opens us toward the relaxation necessary for astral travel, and afterlife communication.  But at a certain point it may not be needed, or as in my case, may even prevent further growth.                   

My 2 cent here;
Hemisync are traning wheels as specified by TMI to help you  achieved whatever your intent is at the moment of starting using it. Very helpful as far as i'm concern.

One reason they ask you to create a PIC id for/at  levels that you've reach to make it easier to access without the tones, when it become familiar.
Then it just a matter of remembering the feelilng and your PIC to access that level.
My first hemisync was a member cassette early 1996..Smiley
Called "The Portal" and still one of my favorite.

As for giving it a break...i haven't found any difference in my experiences..they  both the same as far as i'm concern. (experience wise)
Blessing, R.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #6 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 5:20pm

I find I can hear better with no music or without Bob's VO, but sometimes the experience is not as intense and it takes me longer to get there.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #7 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 7:24pm

Beau wrote on Dec 9th, 2009 at 5:20pm:
I find I can hear better with no music or without Bob's VO, but sometimes the experience is not as intense and it takes me longer to get there.

Beau; did you say 'hear"..?
Normally the voice does not last long, it more like a reminder of were your going and bringing you back.
have you put up post sign for F levels. It kind of help me sometimes.
R.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #8 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:11am

I used to use Hemi-Synch every day I could, but once you have learned and activated these new nerve pathways and connections (yes, the cells actually make new connections) the CDs become sort of restrictive. I never quite experienced it the same way as Bob Monroe or Bruce did, and felt my experience was less valid because of that. I was actually having lucid dreaming and out of body experiences all along. When I got to The Monroe Institute and in to the CHEK unit dark, I started to have Kundalini rushes and expanded energetic state(s) experiences which have continued WITHOUT the Hemi-Synch. I also use other binaural recordings like Jeffery Thompson's Theta, or Gamma CDs, and there are many more available not filled with Monore images like the Voyager 8 Space Ship (on Focus 34/35), Space Station Alpha (Focus 42 and 49), and even TMI There (Focus 27). My guides call these Thought Prisons and urge me not to become caught in them.

Once learned, the binaural stuff is like the training wheels you take off the two-wheeler once you learn to ride without crashing. From then on you are on your own. But do not worry, my friends, for you are Masters, and the outcome is assured.

At first I had to have a blacked-out room and headphones and Hemi-Synch. Now I can drift away even with my eyes open with a few breaths and expanded focus. For me leaving the Monroe stuff behind was like being freed from a cage.

Thomas

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 1:48pm

I never used hemi-sync technology so I can't speak from experience. I wonder if there would be much of a point at this time.

It is interesting that Thomas' guides referred to some versions as thought prisons. Is it possible that some versions have too many guidelines?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.