Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Short Non CD Meditation (Read 1959 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
Short Non CD Meditation
Dec 1st, 2009 at 12:27pm

I had a pretty cool experience with ear plugs today because my batteries died in my CD player and I could hear this breathing that wasn't mine. It was faster and heavier than I breathe in Meditation and as I listened to it I could distinctly hear the words "know who" over and over again. My intent had been to make contact with my guide and go to my pub in f27. I didn't get to the pub really very well, but the voice was very cool and kind.

Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Short Non CD Meditation
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 3:17pm

That's interesting, Beau. Do those words have meaning for you? I'm glad the voice was kind -- the breathing might have freaked me out a little. If the batteries died I assume you woke up a bit suddenly from the cd you were using?

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 4:21pm

I wasn't using the CD with this happened and it was not scary at all. At first I thought it was my own breath but then I realized I was breathing much differently. Since my intent was to meet my guide I think it must have been him, well I say him because it sounded like a masculine voice. But I think it was also saying for me to know who I am and since I do know more and more of late it was pretty cool.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 4:45pm

Hi Beau,

This is a great opportunity to further your development, Beau! Some aspect of spirit is guiding you on to a new level.
I used to catch those breathing sounds next to me -- but none since I reconnected with several aspects of myself that had separated out at times of trauma.

If this is an aspect of yourself that is staying close to you, it could mean it feels ready to reconnect with you, as mine was.  You could ask it about the phrase 'know who..'.  Or better yet, during your meditations, extend love to it by asking in a loving manner why it chose to leave, or how it decided to return, etc.

Spirit has a better view of us than we do ourselves and believes you are strong now to meet some possible surprises.
Much PUL to you.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 4:54pm

Thank you Bets,

Yes I intend to explore more without my CDs in the coming weeks to see if I can home in on some good stuff. I have been hitting f27 while wide awake lately too, it's strange...but very interesting.

Yours, Always N Allway--
Beau

IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 9:26pm

That's an awesome experience Beau.  I have also had some interesting experiences using ear plugs as well.  It's neat to see what happens when you start taking away the senses...ear plugs and an eye mask can produce some inspiring effects!  Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.