Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Gift it keeps giving: ref - The Reaction etc!! (Read 2112 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

A Gift it keeps giving: ref - The Reaction etc!!
Nov 29th, 2009 at 4:10pm

The Gift that keeps on giving…

In my new identity I have new understandings, the first understanding I acquired is an answer as to why you turn the other cheek: –

Born and raise a Christian it is natural that my belief systems and culturalization involves the Bible:

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

You turn the other cheek to deftly execute “release and discharge” of consciousness energy that would otherwise create a “knot”… i.e… the knot (Gordian Knot??!!) has the potential to put you into an infinite cycle of tit for tat that can and does go on for millions of years… the origin of the Knots gets long forgotten but the effects of them create irrational behavior from lifetime to lifetime.  Cool

Seraphis1

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: A Gift it keeps giving: ref - The Reaction etc!!
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 4:50pm

It is an endless source.

I'm not sure where you invited some folks to visit your temple, Seraphis1. But I just went exploring and tried to meet you there, so I'm going to write my experience here, since you just posted.

The meditation took me to a temple, after a process of moving inward, viewing beautiful flowers, etc. I remembered that I was supposed to wear a toga, some kind of long flowing robe, so I did. It was pleated, and the fabric was soft. When I sat in the 'healing place', I focused on the fabric, to get a sense of place. For some reason, I then smelled a fragrance of lemons. That is not a usual fragrance I would associate with meditation, and not one that I use in my home. I let it be, and went into the healing part of the meditation. I continued to say your name, occasionally, but allowed guidance to do the healing. The golden light which moved through my body was gentle, and I used my imagery to allow the healing to be unconfined to my particular body, using my language to expand it outward to all living beings. I got a big wave after that, head to toe. Finishing with the hands.

I did not see your image, Seraphis1. However, I thanked you for the visit, and I thank you here, too. Feeling very peaceful now. Have a great day.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 5:03pm

Quote:
It is an endless source.

I'm not sure where you invited some folks to visit your temple, Seraphis1. But I just went exploring and tried to meet you there, so I'm going to write my experience here, since you just posted.

The meditation took me to a temple, after a process of moving inward, viewing beautiful flowers, etc. I remembered that I was supposed to wear a toga, some kind of long flowing robe, so I did. It was pleated, and the fabric was soft. When I sat in the 'healing place', I focused on the fabric, to get a sense of place. For some reason, I then smelled a fragrance of lemons. That is not a usual fragrance I would associate with meditation, and not one that I use in my home. I let it be, and went into the healing part of the meditation. I continued to say your name, occasionally, but allowed guidance to do the healing. The golden light which moved through my body was gentle, and I used my imagery to allow the healing to be unconfined to my particular body, using my language to expand it outward to all living beings. I got a big wave after that, head to toe. Finishing with the hands.

I did not see your image, Seraphis1. However, I thanked you for the visit, and I thank you here, too. Feeling very peaceful now. Have a great day.

Hi b2: Nice that you got the lemons... love lemons... use them liberally on everything...

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 9:17pm

Quote:
It is an endless source.

Hi b2: Curiouser and curisouser... todays menu at my cafeteria is salmon patties with lemon sauce... I had pink lemonade and a twist of lemon on the pattie and a twist in my spinach... the dessert was lemon tart...!!!  Cheesy You are on the east coast right... there is no collusion here right Grin

You are clairvoyant b2...

Seraphis1

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 9:20pm

...hee hee, that's pretty darn funny! Thank you for the validation. Yes, I saw a lemon too. It was round and yellow, couldn't be missed. Of course, that's probably because of the fragrance, that I saw it, I mean. In the meditation, I noticed the smell of lemon, surprisingly, clearly, just as I wrote it.

Southern coastal area, not eastern.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 12:40pm

Quote:
...hee hee, that's pretty darn funny! Thank you for the validation. Yes, I saw a lemon too. It was round and yellow, couldn't be missed. Of course, that's probably because of the fragrance, that I saw it, I mean. In the meditation, I noticed the smell of lemon, surprisingly, clearly, just as I wrote it.

Southern coastal area, not eastern.

Hi b2: Lemon pie on the lunch menu in the cafe today.  Grin

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 3:45pm

You're making me jealous, Seraphis1! As I mentioned once before on this board, I'm only here for the pie!

Just noticed the title of this thread -- truly, the gift that keeps on giving....

Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.