Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: The Perceiver/Interpreter! (Read 2008 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: The Perceiver/Interpreter!
Nov 25th, 2009 at 1:25pm

Perceiver/Interpreter

Hi Bruce Moen: Just getting into the “Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook” part about how to manage the Perceiver/Interpreter… and I realized what the problem a Guidelines student was having with the exercises… we all thought it was a language barrier… she was German… my German was not good enough to work with her… but the problem was not the language barrier… it was Thailand/Reiki training wherein one completely shuts down the Perceiver/Interpreter.

i.e… excerpted p. 78: While I can see some wisdom in this dropping into the void or quieting the mind dogma, as an engineer I see it as a very inefficient way to explore beyond physical reality.

When I read this I realized what was wrong. She completely shuts down the P/I and doesn’t have a technique for balancing them out…

With just the little I’ve read to so far in my morning session I got a Perceiver image of an olive shaped female head, and a wide screen like Plasma television screen image with stuff going on inside it. I was so startled that I failed to let the interpreter do its thing and I lost the continuity of it all. Bummer. I am looking forward to getting deeper into the exercise… this is a kind of problem for me… maintaining the balance between the P/I to sustain my astral visioning…

I have the girls email if you want to contact her. You would probably be more effective in dealing with her problem… otherwise I will suggest to her to buy “AKG” and go directly to the p. 78… she was very successful in the Thailand school she should be able to fix this problem.

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 1:52pm

I feel that Bruce's subjective experience is based on being an engineer just as mine is based on being an actor. It comes to you as something you will hopefully understand. I dig Moen and Thomas Campbell helped me to dig him even more, but Campbell's approach isn't for everyone. You really have to brush up on your math to fully grasp it and I suck at math.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 8:12pm

Beau wrote on Nov 25th, 2009 at 1:52pm:
I feel that Bruce's subjective experience is based on being an engineer just as mine is based on being an actor. It comes to you as something you will hopefully understand. I dig Moen and Thomas Campbell helped me to dig him even more, but Campbell's approach isn't for everyone. You really have to brush up on your math to fully grasp it and I suck at math.

Hi Beau: I suck at math... I flunked calculus... but I was a wiz at analytical geometry...  Grin

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 28th, 2009 at 1:26am

Hi Gang: Well, I hardily recommend Bruce’s Workbook (Afterlife Knowledge Workbook and CD set) and the CD set. I just got into the Perceiver/Interpreter balancing exercise and it works wonders… I’ve always had difficulty “winking out”… I’ve tried all kinds of procedures and exercises… but, the balancing is the right procedure… I went the full two hour evening session without winking out… good control and deep relaxation, with full awareness of the leveling… it is now just a matter of time and practice and I will be accomplishing all my goals… this was a major barrier that I’ve overcome…\

Seraphis1

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #4 - Nov 28th, 2009 at 5:18am

Seraphis1,

Sounds like you really got it about the balance between Perceiver and Interpreter.  It took me so long, like years of stumbling around and losing my balance before I even knew there was one, to figure that out.  I am happy to see it came so easily to you as a concept and then as something you could practice.

My friend Rosalie is really responsible for the tape recorder way of learning that balance.  For me, her way of experiencing/perceovong and then talking out loud into the recorder and then shifting back to perception really honed that skill.

Glad you got it.

Bruce

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Nov 28th, 2009 at 4:11pm

Bruce Moen wrote on Nov 28th, 2009 at 5:18am:
Seraphis1,

Sounds like you really got it about the balance between Perceiver and Interpreter.  It took me so long, like years of stumbling around and losing my balance before I even knew there was one, to figure that out.  I am happy to see it came so easily to you as a concept and then as something you could practice.

My friend Rosalie is really responsible for the tape recorder way of learning that balance.  For me, her way of experiencing/perceovong and then talking out loud into the recorder and then shifting back to perception really honed that skill.

Glad you got it.

Bruce

Hi Bruce: Appreciate the thumbs up. But, the secret is in the relaxing which shuts down the P/I... your insight just short cut the thing... For a long time I was using Robert Bruce's "minute hand" on a clock thing but all that does is shut everything down... there is some workability to it... but, the brilliant thing you discovered is the Balancing of the P/I that is the thing that makes incidents come alive and describable in detail... you got it right! I am having more difficulty with the "laying of intent"... I got one thing I "think" is right... and that is just before the command there is an intent to deliver the command... at one point I got a space or empty place... but, reproducing it is a problem... but, I do get the hunch thing... but that is random and unpredictable and for me hard to reproduce... I am working on the "silly little finger" thing...!

Seraphis!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.