Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Reaction ~ ref. - The End/The Grey Cripple!! (Read 513 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

The Reaction ~ ref. - The End/The Grey Cripple!!
Nov 28th, 2009 at 3:27am

Hi All: Well, it happened!  I experienced p. 56 of Bruce Moen’s “Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook.” this is the interesting reaction you can expect when you finally accomplish something that is momentous, earthshaking and produces a sea-change in your universe… I am posting this as an alert to those of you who have not yet made a major breakthrough spiritually…

The End… and the realization that “I” also had to forgive and not only ask the Universe for forgiveness… it shook me to the very core of my Being… I came out of the session… feeling quite odd… I decided to go to sleep and when I awoke I was disoriented, depressed and out of sorts… then I remembered p. 56… I am not the same person I was before the awakening… I was in the midst of an “identity crisis”… my identity for nearly 702 years was one of a mission of vengeance… I was geared for it… I was always defensive, combative and ready for a fight… I am not that person any more… thus I have no foundation upon which to relate to the world around me… it was very disturbing… I am acquainted with a Bahia and I took a long walk with him and told him everything… his faith is such that tho he does not believe anything I believe he does listen and he can have the fact “that I believe…”… well it worked… as the day began to pass… I began to feel different… I was going to stop doing my sessions for a few days… I thought if I got too deep things would get worse… I used a TMI method of grounding hugging trees, walking in the desert… etc… by 2pm I felt I could go into session… I did… it was great…!! By evening I achieved a whole new level of control… I did a whole two hour session without “winking out”… I believe I am now poised to accomplish all my goals… going forward… thanks for being there everybody!! And, thank PAPI for the first trigger, and thank Monroe for Hemi-sync and thank Bruce for getting it right and telling us how we can get it right... I am one happy fella..

Seraphis1 –   CheesySun God of the Temple of Isis Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.