Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
God's Bride (Read 1835 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
God's Bride
Nov 17th, 2009 at 11:13pm

I feel like I reached Christ/Buddha consciousness recently and I no longer have any negative thoughts.
My mind is sharper and I get ideas all of the time. People that I talk to are more alert and happy as well. I'm not sure how I can handle this change in my abilities. I want to clean things and help everyone.

My feminine side is stronger now. I feel like the right side of my body has just filled in with something that was missing. It feels incredibly good.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: God's Bride
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 11:44pm

Sounds great!  Any event trigger this or was it just spontaneous?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 12:44am

Quote:
Sounds great!  Any event trigger this or was it just spontaneous?

Actually, I had a revelation after using my mind machine. It's been increasing my iq level by listening to binaural beat patterns encoded with audiostrobe.

My favorite audiostrobe is "Solar Wind" by Andrea Patrushev. It helped my mind go faster.

Ralph

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #3 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 6:14am

That is wonderful news Ralph. wonderful. I have been listening to the Gateway Series 3 disc set for 64.00 and it has really hellped me a lot too. Something is in the air my fine friend.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 7:48pm

Good news, that you feel happier. It sounds like you are an angel!

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #5 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 12:40am

Being an angel sounds great, but I don't know if I'm quite worthy yet. I still have a long ways to go. It sure helps though in not having that annoying negative thought intrusion that we normally have to fend off.

I would love to try out the Gateway Series, but I'm too poor still to buy anything. When the economy improves and I can land a good paying job, then I want to invest in the Gateway discs, and hopefully a trip to The Monroe Institute. In the meantime, I can use good old fashion meditation with the technology and techniques available to me now.

I'm developing some original theories that I've learned lately, but I'm not ready yet to write about. My life has been hectic lately, despite being unemployed. When I have time to write, I'll supply some details.

Ralph

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.