Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I asked to see a past life (Read 2574 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

I asked to see a past life
Nov 17th, 2009 at 7:49pm

Last night I asked to be shown a past life.And let me tell you I will never ask for another.It was an nightmare.I was a young woman who was raped in a wooded area.I screemed like a woman.after the atack,I stared to run,but he hit me and I fell,he had a knife and he used it on me.I was still screeming even after I left my body.When I woke up,I waiting for an hour,before I went back to sleep,only to have the same dream back again.George

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Re: I asked to see a past life
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 7:58pm

That sounds pretty scary George.  I guess you have to be careful what you ask for.  Have you tried some meditative technique to bring peace to yourself about this situation?  Maybe a retrieval is needed.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 9:05pm

Wow George, that is very scary.  Maybe next time, you should ask to see a past life that influences your current sojourn on Earth.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 9:59pm

I dont know vicky and rebec.I just dont want to have another one like that.I hope I have better dreams tonight.George

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 10:15pm

You know, that reminds me that a long time ago I had a similar experience with being shown another life and death and it was extremely scary.  I agree with you, I don't want to have another experience like that!

sweet dreams tonight
Smiley 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 10:33pm

thanks vickey,we have to be careful what we ask for.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 5:56am

maybe George this nightmare past life was something you needed to see to rid you of your fear in this lifetime. just my two cents buddy. Sweet dreams from here on out my friend.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 7:44pm

I'm sorry you had this experience, George. It sounds like it was especially repulsive to you. I can't say I remember such a violent past life, when doing such a search, but there was some unpleasantness. Once I went flying off a horse, my horse, that's what killed me. Another time, I was in poverty, and alone. I felt like a no one walking down the street, on the other side of the world. Another time, somewhere like in Siberia, a work camp. Some others were better. These images can feel very real, so I'm sorry you had to visit that one.

IP Logged

carl

Reply #8 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 8:02pm

Beau wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 at 5:56am:
maybe George this nightmare past life was something you needed to see to rid you of your fear in this lifetime. just my two cents buddy. Sweet dreams from here on out my friend.

You are spot on, Beau! This past traumatic experience needs to be resolved in this physical life! Have you considered that you may have even been the attacker, and was given the emotional experience of the victim? Forgiveness seems to be the key here for both parties. Sincerely. Carl

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Nov 18th, 2009 at 8:09pm

For some reason, Siberia really wasn't so bad. It seems like we had some liquor there. Plus, you really got to know people there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.