Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Where Are All The Explorers? (Read 6867 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Re: Where Are All The Explorers?
Reply #15 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 4:06pm

I remember in one of his books, Carlos Casteneda was taught by his nagual teacher Don Juan Matus to think of seeing his hands while in a dream, then he could make it a lucid dream and do what he wanted in it.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #16 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 9:18pm

I am glad to see the replies as well. I often have felt "out on a limb" when I post, and have been the only one organizing any PEs at all it seems. Practice is the key, and intention, of course. But 95% of it is intention.

I am an avid explorer, and have used other methods, like Drunvalo Melchizedek's FLOWER OF LIFE Merkaba Meditation, and High-Spin M-state materials like White Powdered Gold and other platinum group metals to enhance the expanded state of awareness. I believe we are exploring an overtone of the fourth dimension when we go to (monroe-speak) Focus 27, the Park at the end of the Tunnel of Light, the Rainbow Bridge, the Antekarana-- there are many terms for it. Actually I believe (as Drunvalo said, too) that this is really an inner exploration.... I have come to realize that TMI does not really let you go very far at all. Thankfully, with practice, one can soar with the wings of an eagle, no matter where it is we explore. It is only important that we do.

Thomas

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #17 - Nov 22nd, 2009 at 10:35pm

When I was a member of Eckankar, I learned that you have to shed your etheric and astral bodies before you can reach the Soul plane. Once you reach the soul plane then out of body travel is no longer necessary. You travel as yourself, or soul (atma).

This is how we should be to reach the God worlds.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #18 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 6:34pm

I'm just beginning to explore but I'm enjoying the ride. I've been busy here figuring out what I think about this place and how to bring a, pardon the term, Heavenly change about by using my imagination . Yes I Imagine (I'm a genie) get it? Grin

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

nonphysicalguy

Floridaaaaa
Reply #19 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 12:33am

I'll tell you where all the explorers are:  on the Astral Dynamics and Astral Pulse forums!  Those forums are swarming with explorers: verterans,  rookies, and everyone in between.  Granted, those forums have far more members, but it seems they also have a much higher percentage of members actually exploring and posting their experiences.

I see that several members on this site also post on those other sites, and I see why.  There is too much speculation without experience here; on the AD and AP forums there is a higher percentage of theory based on or backed by personal experience.  As I recall, there have been members from these other forums who come here and are immediately turned off by the know-it-all and intolerant attitudes of several members here; on the other forums it seems that posts are more experience-oriented and therefore more helpful and knowledgeable.

I must admit, however, that certain members here definitely know what they are talking about, and this forum seems to have a more personal touch, perhaps do to its smaller population. 

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #20 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 1:07am

I spent a little time on astral pulse and got some of Frank Keppler's stuff to try. It was pretty cool. I like it here because it is friendly mostly. There are a few who are very experienced but dealing with some kind of weird fear for others that gets on my nerves a bit, but mostly everyone is polite and quite kind.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 7:45am

Perhaps it is good to note that this forum might serve different purposes than one devoted more exclusively to 'exploring'. Many types of searchers find their way to this forum, grieving all kinds of personal losses, fighting suicidal feelings, confused over religious issues, etc. etc. We have grievers and dreamers and singers and debaters. Just a grab-bag of possibilities here, and not always focused on the nitty-gritty details of exploring.

But that is not to say that more explorers would be unappreciated. What becomes confusing for some people is that the types of exploring can be so numerous. OBE, F27, etc. etc. are terms which don't always have meaning unless someone is actively searching for that meaning. There are overlaps and disagreements in understanding of terms, just to start off.

So, perhaps we are fortunate that we achieve any exchange of a meaningful nature. I think if a person is sincerely practicing opening up, they will find a suitable location to learn what is needed. Sometimes a more 'challenging' learning environment is just right for some purposes.

For me, a huge benefit to this forum is that the activity is heavy enough to remain lively over time, but light enough to be followed fairly closely, without a huge investment in personal time. This allows me to notice interactions which I might have missed on a larger or differently focused forum. But I can easily see that improvements could be made, anytime, by anyone who would like to contribute.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #22 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 9:38am

I was very happy to have this forum when we lost our nephew Jeremy. Now I know he is with his Dad, Mitch playing guitar in my pub in f27. Man that kid can play. I will miss him till I see he's back or I'm there again. So much work to do in the meantime.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.