Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I had my first really good voyage (Read 2075 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
I had my first really good voyage
Nov 27th, 2009 at 10:22am

It started in a voting booth. There was a lady there and she said she had been waiting 3 hours. My guide was behind me and he might have been either Chinese or Mayan or something with a crew cut. He slapped me on the back of the head as if to say she is teasing you. Then I saw millions of stars but not close enough to recognize planets. I learned that the Earth is a spaceship unto itself and that soon it will leave orbit when fear is conquered. I learned how we are all, pardon the metaphor, Jesus and Lucifer at the same time and that Lucifer's job is to help us over come our fears by experiencing them. I tried to get to my pub called either Heathen or Heaven, I'm not sure which, but this exploration was about something else.
I only saw my guide Ralph for a moment or two yet I felt him with me the whole time. He said fear can be reduced and annialated by PUL only he spelled it PULL with was kind of a Lois Lane joke in the Superman fantasy I have. Low is Slain he said. He really spoke my language though we hardly spoke. Bob's Gateway disc really took me there. I have to say I highly recommend spending time on F10 and then using the last cut on the 3 disc package. Cheesy

Yours in All Ways,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: I had my first really good voyage
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 11:25pm

Congratulations, Beau!

Your voyage sounds super!  Smiley 
Since Ralph speaks with puns too, perhaps your entire Disk members are punsters!  It's the sign of truth, I hear, although I didn't realize there was so much of it around until I read your posts!

Enjoy the new realms!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 11:50pm

Thanks Bets I'm looking forward to more tonight.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #3 - Nov 28th, 2009 at 3:19am

Greetings Beau.

Congratulations on your success. I can't wait to learn to do retrievals someday. So far everything with me has been self education. Out of coincidence, my name is Ralph and I also like making puns. It's a light hearted method of symbology that tends toward thinking out of the box.

As far as your remark about being Jesus and Lucifer all rolled into one, I believe that one of the reasons for physical incarnations is to explore the dark side. Afterall, didn't Adam and Eve decide to partake of the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 2:43pm

Beau:

What you said makes sense to me.

I also tend to feel the presence of my guide rather than see him while out of body. I recently read in a William Buhlman book that it is quite common to sense guides while OBE rather than see them. Afterall, they don't actually look like people.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2009 at 3:21pm

This is really a very funny account of a 'first' voyage. It is fascinating how experiences can be tailored perfectly for the person involved. It flows, doesn't it? Were you expecting to get a message that earth will leave orbit when fear is conquered? Probably not. That's what is so interesting to me about meditation. You can go in, not knowing what will happen, and come out of it with something you never planned. If there is a guide there, it is always good, imo.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.