Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
We can not die (Read 1903 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

We can not die
Nov 2nd, 2009 at 5:46pm

WE will never die,because we are a part of all that is.Now I dont mean our bodys,I mean the spirit that is within.it will live for ever.that is a nice feeling to not to fear death.There is a meaning for us to be here on earth,and that is to experience and grow spiritual.George

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Re: We can not die
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 3:36pm

I do hope that is true... my grandmother is now in the hospital and both my grandmother and grandfather are pretty much losing they're minds. They have no idea what is going on most of the time. My father is in his 70's already, I will be saying goodbye to all of them shortly.

I hate life. Life is pathetic. Even when I was in kindergarten when I learned that I had a heart beating inside me - I was disgusted. How could I, my intelligence, my thoughts, be kept alive by a constant pumping fleshy device? How did I start out as a tiny fetus and become a thinking living being? I disgust myself daily.

I hope to one day replace all of my body parts with mechanical ones. (Except the brain, which I hope to use nanomachines to keep it going longer than ever.) It is a fact that once my brain is replaced I will no longer be me. So I need my brain. Hopefully I will just live forever this way. I see death as the end.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2009 at 9:11pm

George you're the man!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #3 - Nov 7th, 2009 at 2:32am

George, its ok.

IP Logged

Michael

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 7th, 2009 at 2:58am

I tend to agree with your thinking George. I have always felt that way since childhood. There is definitly way more to all of this than what meets the eye and something within me has always told me that ill never really die and Im not afraid of it either that is not what motivated my thinking at all. Its like if you want to know your real momma and pappa and your creater take a good look into a glaxy and there it is Cool

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #5 - Nov 7th, 2009 at 9:25am

Way to keep it simple and sweet, George. Very nice.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.