Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2012 Shift – is this for real? (Read 9142 times)
Paul H

2012 Shift – is this for real?
Oct 12th, 2009 at 4:45am

Hi,

I have spent the last few weeks extensively reading into the events which may or may not happen around 2012 particularly 21.12.12. Some of which seem a little far fetched where as some others seem quite plausible.

I can see around the world many tragic events taking place, and just today from watching the news I saw those poor people from Kenya who have not had any rain for 3 years – millions in danger.

Every day I watch the news and it is something else, Tsunamis, mud slides, earthquakes etc, all concluding to death of scores of people.

I know that this can be quite natural, but the frequency of this is most certainly increasing.

It was only 2 years ago, and I witnessed flooding and earthquakes within my small town here in the U.K, which I must say is very rare…

Is this really the start of the cleansing of the Earth as so many are saying, and preparing us for a shift in consciousness with a possibility of ascending to the 4th dimension?

Is this all really for real?

I want to believe this; as in my heart I feel the deep need for our Earth to change for the better. It really needs to happen.

I am still learning how to meditate to get the answers I need from within, from my higher self.

Are there any people on this site who have managed to get any clarity on what we are to expect to see happen over the next few years?

I am really interested by this subject, and would love to hear about your thoughts on this

Best wishes
Paul

IP Logged

Lyndal

ALK Member

Re: 2012 Shift – is this for real?
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 10:43pm

Hi Paul H I've got to say I've been wondering the same thing as you with all the disaters happening around the world. My mother in law was telling me that there is a movie about to be released about 2012 so that should be interesting. Nobody seems to be talking much about it lately the I think Vee was the last person to post anything about 2012 and that was a few months ago. Anyway it's food for thought. Take care Lyndal  Cheesy

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 3:33am

Lyndal wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 at 10:43pm:
Hi Paul H I've got to say I've been wondering the same thing as you with all the disaters happening around the world. My mother in law was telling me that there is a movie about to be released about 2012 so that should be interesting. Nobody seems to be talking much about it lately the I think Vee was the last person to post anything about 2012 and that was a few months ago. Anyway it's food for thought. Take care Lyndal  Cheesy

HI there,

Yes I too have heard about this movie. Many people have claimed that it is a deliberate act to put this movie out, in order for mankind to then disbelieve what is truly happening. E.g. I say to somebody “are you aware what is happening with our Earth etc etc” then they reply “Awe man, you’ve been watching too many 2012 movies”

I really believe that the media, the government and certain religious groups are attempting to keep our vibrations low, in order to keep us under control.

I have no doubt in my mind that some “Truth” is being hidden away from us. I for one shall continue raising my vibrations and will not follow the pack of society (where I have a choice), with faith that something truly remarkable will happen over the next few years.

Best wishes
Paul

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 8:52am

Perhaps there is a 'marker' 2012 because we want there to be a marker. We want to put a circle around a number and have something to 'prop up' our ideas? Kind of like an easel to hold up our canvas?

For me, the consequence of this kind of thinking is to wonder, why that day?

What if it was tomorrow? What if it was today?

If I had one more week here on this planet, one more day on this planet, what would be the most important consideration? Does my idea of what is important in life change?

We can go by what we 'think' or what we 'feel' but how do we know what is true? I know for a fact that what I used to consider to be 'peace' was a state of being which lacked the freedom I needed to grow. And, yet, what I consider to be 'war' is an insult to humanity.

So, it is good that there is time. Obviously, we need more time.

IP Logged

O

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 10:53am

Paul H wrote on Oct 12th, 2009 at 4:45am:
I am still learning how to meditate to get the answers I need from within, from my higher self.

That seems to be a good route to go. Once you get past the fear reflexes, you can get good insight from this to discern what feels true to you inside.

As for positive information about 2012, I found the Kryon Channelings very encouraging, you can look at real lots of free reading on www.kryon.com about this topic. According to this channeled information we are already seeing the changes going on. This started 1987 and is going on.

[EDIT: My Firefox is now warning me that the site had virus/spyware problems. I think other spiritual sites had this, too. Maybe they need better hosters.]

Of course, if you find this to be true or not depends on how it resonates for you. I had a very good feeling about this and a positive experience related to it happen to me.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:52pm

<<Many people have claimed that it is a deliberate act to put this movie out, in order for mankind to then disbelieve what is truly happening.>>

The reason this 2012 movie is coming out is very simple- to make money.  The movie studio is clearly taking advantage of all the end of the world hype associated with 2012.

Come on folks, let's grow up.  2013 will come right on schedule, and then somebody will invent another end of the world scenario.

Ruth Montgomery's "guides" predicted a massive shift of the earth's axis before the year 2000, with earthquakes, floods, and enormous devastation.

I don't know why people keep falling for this stuff.  I guess it's for the same reason people like horror movies.  And that's fine, as long as you know it's all fiction.

R

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #6 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 5:37pm

rondele wrote on Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:52pm:
<<Many people have claimed that it is a deliberate act to put this movie out, in order for mankind to then disbelieve what is truly happening.>>

The reason this 2012 movie is coming out is very simple- to make money.  The movie studio is clearly taking advantage of all the end of the world hype associated with 2012.

Come on folks, let's grow up.  2013 will come right on schedule, and then somebody will invent another end of the world scenario.

Ruth Montgomery's "guides" predicted a massive shift of the earth's axis before the year 2000, with earthquakes, floods, and enormous devastation.

I don't know why people keep falling for this stuff.  I guess it's for the same reason people like horror movies.  And that's fine, as long as you know it's all fiction.

R

Telling me to grow up is a little harsh. Everyone has a right to believe what they want to believe in. You may as well say that everyone on this site wants to grow up, as many posts on here would seem fantasy to most.

Best wishes
Paul

IP Logged

John S

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 7:32pm

rondele wrote on Nov 4th, 2009 at 12:52pm:

R

IP Logged

John S

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Nov 11th, 2009 at 7:38pm

Yes, more people will lose bodies - because population density puts more people in the way of earth stuff shifting. As the ice caps melt the balance of the earth is altered because the "wheel weights" have shifted.   Clearing forests means more floods -- the web means we hear of what we may not have heard reported before... all of that. Bottom line is lose a body - oops! If you want, join the queue for another. Beats boredom and can be all good fun! Happy days!

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #9 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 11:39am

Hi guys,
I`m just gonna butt in here if you dont mind,  okay.
Heres a perspective for 2012 we could all play with.

Our world, as as collective state of humanbeings, is zooming thru one of the most largest challenges in History. Out of our past (open up all the history books of time) we come to realise that "a changing planet also brings forth changed humanbeings."

Magnetic fields always change towards the end of an Era/Age and this means changes in climate, Ocean currents, thus brings forth some deasters in some areas and thus also is a major reason as to how the humans are forced to deal with their exsisting resources.

I find the key to understanding the mystery of the larger picture of the universe is to first >> seek the understanding of the smaller scale of things. Ergo: to learn to read and pinpoint the reoccuring Cycles of the past. The understanding of such cycles of the past enables us to then consciously be able to pinpoint the future occurances, inwhich we can see whats heading our way based on the experience of our forfathers.

When a cycle begins one can definately pinpoint its "deriving energy" of the past. (I know this sounds a bit offroad, but continue with me on my thought process) 1914 for example:  Was a "beginning cycle".  Beginning of the WW1. A energetic cycle was set into process.

Cycles can be "personal" - "Positive" or even of "collective" nature. Everytime a "cycle or pattern"  ends a window opens, and the "cycle, the pattern" can be altered, okay. Its the moment of truth, the moment of possible "turning point" of the pattern.

2012 is the timeframe of "birth". Just as in our human experience, at the moment of birth, we do not recognise the "past happenings". (Only mom remembers, moms never forget, right Wink ) In this case "mom" is mother earth. Our mother earth is going thru drastical changes, birthing pains because of her children. The challenges will not be so much of physical nature of our planet as it will be the phycological nature of "its children".

Our Forfathers experienced this and attempted best they could to communicate such to us, in verbal passing down, to drawings on wood, stone, and even in monumental buildings and sculptures.

Each message boils down to one interpretation, when you cut all the fat away from the meat: "How humans of that Era got along with each other on a level of consciousness for one another"!

From all of the writings and teaching from the past, will we choose "to be a global Family, or continue with Wars". Will we choose "Love over Fear of single differences"?

We have let alone approx 36 months left to make that choice - to consciously change the pattern .
Every single living humanbeing is part of this "energyfield", which I am speaking of here. Theres not one person whom is left out. Because we are all "one". By means of collective thoughtprocess, we can alter the energie field, the cycle.

At this point in my letter to you, I am going to Nannerize an example for all. You see ... YOU, I and your NEIGHBOR do this in small scale - subconscously just about EVERY DAY. Pay attention here okay. When you walk into a room and are really in a nasty mood, everyone around you tends to feel down, or get bad vibes. You dont even have to open your mouth and bark at someone and thus they "know" that your in a bad mood and what do they do, they ask you something stupid like "are you okay" or some other comment.

Point is: YOUR ENERGY CHANGED THEIR ENERGY! Got it?

Now measure that on a "global scale!"

We can change on a global scale how the energy flows and in what direction.

... End of Nanner-example-a-sation ...

Its the turning point, up higher into a HIGHER CONSCIOUSNES LEVEL FOR MANKIND! Our history has shown that we learn best thru being hurt, frustrated and fear. We`ve gone thru it many incarnations prior.

According to the Maya "our time of hurt, fear and frustratedness is coming to an end on 2012. The cycle is coming to an end.

Will we have learned from that which we have been taught, that which we have done to all of our neighbors in this world? Are we ready for a higher energy exsistence?

We are standing right infront of a Quantum Leap, my friends.  Smiley

We can, by means of our collective state of mind choose to remember the sunlight within each and everyone of us. Using the Mayan intelligence see with our hearts! Understanding that we have the strength to create a wave of LOVE for our earth, for our planet, for creating a world inwhich everyone has an abundance in.

If you knew that your biological mother, was to die in 3 months, would you or would you not, take any deal that someone offers you, if you knew that it would save her life 100%! WELL I JUST EXPLAINED THE DEAL WE CAN TAKE!

The energy of the universe is waiting >> "on us".

• All the religions may NOW practise what they preach >> LOVE THY NEIGHBOR! (No where does it single out a certain neighbor. Christ didnt either, by the way.

• All the Leaders of the world may NOW proove their real intentions for mankind, in CO². Do you, or do you not have the consciousness level to forfill your duty to mankind, you weeney...lol...?

• All Ego war driven humanbeings, will soon see how their egoism has deprived them of a very wonderful place to live in. Or do you think taking another humanbeing`s life resources, will reap you good energy?
We the people simply have to run their doors down in our mind and send them energy of change >> CHANGING THEIR WILL TO CREATE WARS!

(copy and post my note anywhere you want to, it would be showing consciousness)

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 2:23pm

You're not kidding, Nanner. It's not enough to meditate for sake of self anymore. Each meditation I do, for the next entire year will be spreading healing energy to all creation. For sake of self is not enough anymore, not in this world.

I like what you said.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #11 - Dec 7th, 2009 at 4:24pm

Quote:
You're not kidding, Nanner. It's not enough to meditate for sake of self anymore. Each meditation I do, for the next entire year will be spreading healing energy to all creation. For sake of self is not enough anymore, not in this world.

I like what you said.

Count me in B!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.