Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Re: Matrix V! (Read 6454 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Matrix V!
Oct 11th, 2009 at 1:06pm

This question is mostly for Bruce if he looks at this board, but, anyone can answer. I recently completed the four Moen books. Then, I ran into another institute graduate who claims to be operating in Focus 27 and higher, the Planning centers etc.. Val Valarian... author of the Matrix V... can you Bruce or posters give me a heads up on this work... BM's work seems to have avoided the mechanics of the game and concentrated on the evolution toward PUL and PULA... but, VV seems to be explaining the mechanics of The Game... if this material is coming from The upper focus levels I can justify the $65 it takes to partake.

Cool

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 1:20pm

I don't know a lot about Val Valarian, but if you want a great insight into the mechanics with someone who spent a lot of close personal time with Monroe I would suggest getting the My Big TOE trilogy by Thomas Campbell. It's a third of the price and there is plenty of great information that goes way beyond anything I've read so far and he doesn't waste a lot of time with subjective accounts. It's almost purely about the mechanics of both the big and little pictures. If you search "Thomas Campbell + Consciousness" on you tube you will get quite an education too. I really think he's worth spending some time with, but I just don't know about Valarian.

Happy hunting!

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2009 at 11:12pm

Thanks Beau. But, what I am interesting in getting from someone who has been to the focus 27 library are engaged in conversation with a Consciousness Worker is this... is Val Valerian getting his material on Reptilians, Orions, Sirions etc and the Game of simultaneous Oversoul incarnates and single path alien races from these sources are is this warmed over alien abduction/conspiracy stuff that has been around for years in that community. This is important because there is some imaginative stuff connected with the Endgame, Earth changes and the Escape Velocity Robert Monroe talks about... I have seen nothing other that Bruce Moen's Quad compendium this detailed... I trust BM's work... Can I trust Valerian's work he claims to be a student of Robert Monroe... but unlike Bruce Moen he has not talked to Bob Monroe since he died this he admits... but he claims proficiency with travel to focus 27 and beyond...

Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 10:00am

I don't trust anyone who "knows" they are on their last incarnation, but I found this review of Matrix V very enlightening, especially as to the biases that Valerian brings to his writings.There seems to be a lot of misogyny in his work. Like most things, there are some things I could use and much that doesn't ring true for me.

http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 11:01am

I often wonder why people go to other fallible people for metaphysical and esoteric wisdom and knowledge, when it is easily available free of cost if you only listen to creation and the reverberating sounds of God all around and in each of us.

To me it is like someone sitting with a friend in a movie theatre blocking his ears and then asking his friend all about the movie, thus receiving second hand information.

Use all your God giving senses and you will hear the songs of existence and creation and hear the angels sing

Listen to the wind and you will hear the whirl wind

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 11:40am

Thanks Beau, good find. This clarifies something that Bruce Moen has very clearly defined in his work… one brings to the TMI training all one’s own prejudices and predilections. Clearly, Val Valerian is a homosexual who is justifying his state of being… let us say he really is accessing the focus 27 library… he seems to be folding data into preexisting belief systems, and constructs… in Moen’s books he describes his view of the CW’s (consciousness workers) as like technicians in a lab… Moen is an engineer… his partner Denise saw the CW’s as hooded monks… i.e… you bring to the encounters your own baggage… if you can’t objectify and sort this out… as you resolve and interpret you introduce your own prejudices into the material… so I give VV (aka John Grace, aka TA) the benefit of the doubt… he was a TMI graduate and he probably has accessed the library at Focus 27, but, I suspect his digesting of the material is biased in the extreme… therefore almost useless to me… I guess I have to wait until I get there myself…

I have a strong interest in the real history of Planet earth… I devoured Zecharia Sitchins work, I believe it is as close to the truth as we can get through conventional means, but, there are gaps in the source material because of incomplete and damaged tablets… but, the unconventional focus 27 library contains the exact record… but, one needs to be able to read that record with profound objectivity… I guess this will be my job… to definitively and objectively find out if the Ananaki really existed, were there extraterrestrials, did they manipulate human DNA…

Cheesy

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 11:45am

Hi Alan: Nice sentiment, but, we all have personal goals and interests... mine is a search for the detail... relative to the history of Planet Earth and human beings... I have no problem with reading material like Bruce Moen's stuff which I believe I can rely on as honest and objective contact with real original sources... to each his own.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #7 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 11:58am

Seraphis,

Take a look at this when you have some time. I really think you would find some help there for what you are seeking. It's a way of defining the big picture without little picture logic... It's not perfectly representative of my thinking but it helped me grow beyond simply following along with someone's subjective exploits and pmr reasoning of npmr existence.

PMR=Physical Matter Reality
NPMR=Non Physical Matter Reality.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/phpBB34/index.php?sid=c0a2d83a929957a2d855f97e9233d544

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 7:33pm

Bruce Moen’s Quadrilogy is the Rosetta Stone of Cosmological thinking:

Here’s why I think this may be true… the Hollow Heavens and the Hells describe in Moen’s books have given me an insight into people like Valerian.

i.e… he has or is part of a kind of Hell. In his Hell there are simultaneous incarnations for humans and single incarnations for other groups, there is a darkside and a lightside playing a game whose goal is arriving at a point at which you learn you can quit playing the game… there are abductions, if you are human you may be food for alien cultures who dine on human beings??? is that fricasseed or oven roasted???.... he has laid out a map of that Hell… the collective mind of the followers of this material is potentially creating a space in the afterlife Hell areas to continue the struggle on the otherside… how interesting if I am right.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #9 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 8:07pm

Hi Seraphis. Well, I'm a TMI graduate as well, but that doesn't mean much. When you're in search of details of the spiritual human history, what's not told in scientist's books, then very much care must be taken. I'd say do mind journeys and find out for yourself. There are so many books telling odd stories. I like Monroe's and Moen's books. I am sceptical about books where people claim they have channeled high entities and/or have access to the universal library, and telling about a zillion races, ufos, the near armageddon, or the trap we're all inside 'cause we're focusing on the white and not the golden light and such. This is all fear propaganda. Authors who have something to say speak about existence, and how it can be interpreted, and not about a neverending cosmic star-war.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 1:50am

Hi Spooky: That is precisely what I am attempting to accomplish... I assume as I get into the TMI training I will arrive personally at the Library in Focus 27 and then I will get a first hand look at the things I am most interested in... but, I am always on the look out for sound information... Moen has produced probably the best cosmology out there which is directly from the source... i.e... the Consciousness workers at the planning centers... right now, I am becoming aware just how important an objective point of view really is... if you come to the material with preconceived material and belief systems in place you are going to color what you see in the Library... I think this is what happened to Valarian... he was the author of the KRll papers (since discredited as part of some scam against the ufo community... ) (I don't know if his work was used or not... but that does not matter) what is important in his TMI training and probably entry into the Library, he saw what validated what he already believed... instead of seeing and recording what was there and using it as sound information and revising his original belief system he used the material to reinforce his belief system ... in my opinion...this discussion for me is clearing my mind of things I think I knew and opening it to see the events unfold as they did occur... I hope I can see the events and let the events I see stand as absolute... and then look at what I thought I knew and alter that to conform... for example Sitchins work says that the Annanaki needed a slave labor force... they genetically engineered an early human prototype from an existing biped humanoid roaming around in the African jungle... is this true?? I hope to see that event and what really happened... that is what I want to verify. Cheesy

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 2:50pm

I can't say I know alot about Val Valerian, but when I looked at his site it turned me off. Sometimes you get a feeling.

I've read that he stated that some people disagree with him not because they are correct, but because they aren't in their final incarnation like him. Therefore, they aren't capable of understanding what he understands. I believe this is quite presumptious. I don't believe people should claim that they are superior in some way when they make a point. If a person really was in a final incarnation, I doubt that he or she would make a point of saying this to other people with the intent of validating what he or she says.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 3:27pm

Hi Recoverer: Amen, I concur, that is what turned me off immediately about the guy's work... that is why I decided to try to find out more about him... if you are interested check the review Beau posted early in this threat... it is very enlightening.  Smiley

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 3:50pm

Hello Seraphis:

Thank you for pointing out the link (you too Beau). I read some of it, and it is hard to believe some of what is said.

Regarding Tom Campbell's Big Toe Trilogy, I bought it a couple of months ago, but have yet to find the time to read a lot of it. Much of what I read was instructions on how to read the book. It looks like I'll have to skip over a lot of what Tom wrote in order to have the time to read the key things he has to say. I believe I can be openminded and discerning at the same time, without reading a bunch of pages that speak about being openminded and discerning.

Seraphis1 wrote on Oct 13th, 2009 at 3:27pm:
Hi Recoverer: Amen, I concur, that is what turned me off immediately about the guy's work... that is why I decided to try to find out more about him... if you are interested check the review Beau posted early in this threat... it is very enlightening.  Smiley

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #14 - Oct 13th, 2009 at 5:44pm

I'll be curious what you think of the Trilogy, Albert. It does go on, but I found it worthwhile. It filled a void for me of what seems to be lacking in most of what I read which is a lot of subjective description without some science to help me grasp the why and wherefore. You might find his videos more palatable as a starting point. The book is very wordy, especially in the first book where he sets up his premise.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.