Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
My exp. with a medium and my proof of afterlife (Read 13842 times)
Terethian
Ex Member

My exp. with a medium and my proof of afterlife
Jul 22nd, 2009 at 11:54am

Yesterday, July 21st 2009 will remain an amazing turning point of my life. It is the day that my completely skeptical mind went from a non-believer, a faithless one, and actually having faith. When I say faith I mean I now believe based on this experience that we do survive bodily death, even though science cannot truly explain it.

I contacted a service and spoke with a woman. Well, she was horrible. She did not give me the information I wanted at all but then I forgot to even ask/mention that what I really wanted was:

To talk to my dead loved one.

The second woman I spoke with, I told her right away. It was hard to get it out since it sounded silly to me. I said I want to contact someone that has passed. I told her my name. She said she sensed a female. I confirmed this as correct. Then she asked me for her name. I gave her the name, Cindy. She asked how she died. I told her that she died in a car accident. The medium said she saw a tree or a pole. This is correct, I confirmed that she did hit a tree.

Then things became serious.

The medium was confused. She said she had a strange word and she couldn't understand it. She specified the word was comming from Cindy.

Dashboard.

The medium asked me if I knew what it meant.

Yes. Tears filled my eyes. I know you are confused. You don't understand. So what, I mentioned a car and she said dashboard and cars have them. Truely this one word she felt so strongly would mean little to most people.

Our song.
We sang. Every time we went ANYWHERE together.

Paradise by the dashboard light, by Meatloaf.

We would sing that one song together. Can you imagine the odds of this medium, which I spoke with over the phone no less.... to say the word dashboard just because I mentioned a car crash? I can think of no better way for Cindy to prove herself than with that one...single....word.

The medium heard Cindy call me her son. Yes she always called me her son. She was like a mother to me.

For no reason at all, the medium also felt the word kitchen. I was at first confused.

I was talking on my cell phone in my kitchen. There is no way the medium could have known as I was not making kitchen noises or anything.

Cindy wanted me to know she could see me.

I don't expect this to prove to you readers that there is life after death. This was for me. This was my proof. I believe. Cindy wants me to live my life. This is true, I have been so obsessed with my fear of death that I have not been living. I am not afraid. I will die someday and when that day comes I will meet Cindy again.

Love, Mitch

IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Re: My exp. with a medium and my proof of afterlife
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2009 at 5:42pm

Thank you very much for sharing that.  Smiley

I hope to one day have a personal experience similar to yours to further cement the (what I'm beginning to believe is a) fact that we are eternal beings having a physical experience.

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2009 at 6:02pm

hi mitch.thank you for posting the experience.ive never met a medium,who is that good.where did you find her?I am very interested in talking to some body like this.It gives us a left.George

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2009 at 6:20pm

I'm happy for you!
Thanks for posting!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 12:15am

Beautiful story! Thanks for posting!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 1:25am

Terethian, I am happy for you that you were able to make that contact.  I know how much it means to you.

I recently (a few weeks ago) participated in the afterlife study that Bruce's friend Caryl has been conducting.  See Bruce's post on this at the top of this forum.  My daughter Megan committed suicide last October.  Bets did a retrieval of her earlier this year.  I am absolutely convinced from the reading that Caryl did that she contacted Megan and that Megan is doing very well.  As in your experience, Caryl relayed things that were very meaningful to me that no one could have invented.  Megan is helping babies and children arriving on the other side and says she sees thing very differently now. 

This experience has made the heartache from my loss of Megan in this life so much easier to bear.  And strengthened my belief in the afterlife.

Pat

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 11:22am

It's really amazing. I will not post a link since that is not typically good forum behavior but if you go to PsychicSource the woman is Janine, Ext. 8027. I cannot promise it will work for you but it sure did for me. I specefied exactly what I was looking for which was contact with someone that has passed. It cost me 30.00 for 30 minutes but i wasted about ten of them on the first woman which was terrible, I am not saying it's certain that the first woman had no talent, but I spoke the wrong words and the whole thing was just a waste. She was not the person I needed.

My wife is skeptical of the event and I understand it, I am skeptical as well. But this baffles me. I am now as certain as I can be that there is life after death.

The only way I could possibly be any more certain that there is an afterlife, would be to die and come back to talk about it. lol.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #7 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 12:15pm

That's great Mitch. I am so happy that you were given the opportunity for contact and a sort of closure. Perhaps closure is not the proper word. Something opened, not closed. The reality of  awareness that we are more than our phyical bodies (thanks Bob). To be given an opportunity for contact with a loved one is something that is truly a gift. I see a great white light surounding the experience and know that Janine must have felt this also from you. How fofilling for the both of you. Cindy must love you very much and must have felt your need.
Joe

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #8 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 5:46pm

That is an awesome story. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jul 24th, 2009 at 11:19am

Me and Cindy had talked about death a lot, both of us believed in death being the end. (of course we hoped it wasn't.)

I was truly shocked at what happened, yet I was not suprised at all that she came through so strongly either. I was not her child as she had none, but I was her son.

The medium also got the word son. Cindy and me had a silly relationship though and sometimes when words come out wrong I would make them flirty. I told the medium that if me and Cindy had been the same age we would probably have been lovers, she laughed and said Cindy said she was old enough to be my mother. =P

(she said that to me in life also.)

I may consider calling on her again down the road just to see if I can hear from Cindy what the afterlife is like though I am not sure if that will be possible or not. One thing is for sure, Cindy said she is  beautiful and apparently blonde which isn't her normal hair color. Cindy was disabled and muscular distrophy, she could hardly lift her arms much.

I know for a fact I wasn't even thinking about what she looked like but it would be obvious that it would matter to Cindy if she was changed.

To me she was always beautiful, no, she simply was beautiful, not just to me.

So yeah, I think I will try to contact her again just to muse over the fact that we didn't believe in an afterlife and see what Cindy can tell me if she can. I am still curious about that part anyways, I would hate to die and not be able to see her because the afterlife doesn't work that way or something.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Jul 24th, 2009 at 8:03pm

To me it sounds like your love's too strong to be separated!

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 4:33am

We were indeed close. I don't know if she ever changed her mind but I always knew she loved the idea of having greenday's good riddance (time of your life) sung at her wedding. For some reason she didn't tell her husband or anyone but I remember her wanting this strongly.

When it came time for her funeral I walked up to the front, the church was filled with people. The police were there... she was the township manager even though she was so disabled.

I sang the song for her. I know she liked it. I did it for both of us. We were very much into singing. I made it all the way through the song. It wasn't until the end when the music was gone that I couldn't handle it anymore and I went back to my seat in the back, crying.

This was the first person I lost that meant this much to me. In fact few people have died in my life. It was very, very difficult. The first of many deaths that I will have to face at some point.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 9:17am

Thank you, Terethian, for sharing your experience here. There is so much to celebrate in your posts here on this thread, I would hardly know where to begin...

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #13 - Jul 25th, 2009 at 6:33pm

What a beautiful relationship you have with Cindy,
Terethian!

Love never dies!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #14 - Jul 27th, 2009 at 4:30pm

HI
Glad you take comfort in your reading. Only you can know what it meant for you.
I have had many medium readings to contact my daughter. Every reading was amazing, and my daughter came through in every reading... all the readings except for one was from very well known mediums. However... I must say... a medium should never ask you questions... they are suppose to tell you things.. not ask you questions. Sure you say  yes or no to the things they are telling you.
You might try the After Death Communication Board too:
http://www.after-death.com/Pages/MessageBoard/Main.aspx

Aras Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.