Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Creation of Existence (An Essay) (Read 581 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
The Creation of Existence (An Essay)
Oct 8th, 2009 at 4:56am

Creation of Existence

God spoke these words to me one night.

Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation.

I am the boundless mind, original self-awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am “this”.

On the panorama of bleak blackness, I am “the absolute”, sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement. Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them “zero” and “one”.

Know that I am the Cause of everything, all things originated in my infinite mind, some call me the Basis and Source and in this they are correct I arise where and when I like, I am unstoppable and can only be held accountable to my own promises.

I represent myself in my creation and you are a representative of me but only an infinitesimal part of the greater reality that I AM.

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of’ “one and ‘zero”, “I made everything”. I am the prime mover and there was no proponent to my “first cause”. I am the “immovable rock” and the” alpha point”. I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the almighty one. If you are, wise do one thing respect me the lord.

You are the result of my endeavours are you not?

I adorn myself in grandeur beauty and wonder I send the light being into the universe of light and dark and the dark ones knew him not to their everlasting peril

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me the “Almighty One.

I AM THE LORD OF EXISTENCE”

I AM the Ceaseless Creator of all things

I AM "LIFE"

Let us move together towards the Omega Point Moment

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.