Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Merging of the etheric (Read 2542 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Merging of the etheric
Sep 28th, 2009 at 3:38pm

Greetings.

I know it's still early to be thinking of halloween, but I can sense a change now. The division between the physical and the etheric planes is starting to weaken.

I meditated on my hammock today because it is beautiful weather. The air is 75 degrees with a nice breeze and pretty clouds. I was feeling a little chill so I went over to sit in the sun.

I tried my sun gazing technique and got the usual black spot blocking the harmful central point. I was staring at the sun over a treetop. A blob of blue descended with warmth feeling that I recognized as more etheric than physical.

I closed my eyes and meditated on the blue blob. When the blue blob faded, I opened my eyes and now saw a yellow blob that was just above the tree. The yellow blob was absorbed by the tree and after awhile, a green glow developed.

It may be just the sun playing tricks with my eyes, but it did feel like etheric energy came from the sun. Shortly after this happened, my father in Florida called me up to say hello.

Synchronicity or just a happy day. I'm open minded to anything now. Maybe our sun really does have a paranormal connection afterall.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Re: Merging of the etheric
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 12:16am

I may have gotten more of a surprise today. I saw some cool looking clouds from a storm front this afternoon, so I got out my Olympus camera and took some pictures and video. When I looked at them on the computer, I saw what looks like a flying saucer in one of the pictures and a fast moving object in the video. I slowed the video down to 1 tenth speed to try and determine if it was a bird.

I don't think it was a bird in the video. I have no way of showing the video here, but I can show the picture with this link from my Photobucket:
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt224/Ralphbus/Weather/1024-P9280005.jpg

Ralph

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 8:11am

Beautiful sky. Is it over to the right of that really tall pole in the picture?

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 8:35am

Yes, it's to the right of the cell tower. If you look at it enlarged enough, it seems to have a dome like top with a few white dots underneath it.

Ralph

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 10:11am

Hi

An art prof used to have us 'shut one eye and squint the other' to get a better view of tones, balance, etc in a painting.  When I do that with this UFO photo, I see a light funnel or triangle coming from its center bottom, and also some light streaks from its dome going off to the left.

Thanks, Ralph!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 1:35pm

I do see something that looks like white dots on the lower edge or side of the object, could be lights, could be anything....interesting.

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #6 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 1:12am

Hello Bets and b2.

I also noticed the white dots underneath it, but not the light funnel and streaks from the dome. After looking at it again while enlarged on my computer screen, I can see the funnel under it, but not the streak on top. One minute after the photo, I switched my camera to video mode and captured the UFO, or a really fast bird dive bombing out of the cloud.

I learned today that Photobucket does accept video. Here is the link for the video clip of UFO:
http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt224/Ralphbus/?action=view&current=Anomaly20...

Here is the link for the video clip of UFO slowed down to one tenth original speed:
http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt224/Ralphbus/?action=view&current=Anomaly20...

Ralph

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 9:31am

Hi,

Going back to the still shot, the light streaks are just a faint texture to the left side of the dome. All other cloud texture is different, but this has these faints lines in it.
(Even that dark puffball above the dome is different than the other clouds since it is such a small distinct cloud.)
It makes sense that a cloudy (moist) sky might react more with a UFO than a clear sky.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 9:00pm

I just went outside to smoke a cigarette (yes) and I saw the most amazingly bright light come down from the sky. It was like a shooting star only extremely bright. I've never seen one like that before.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.