Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
ANOTHER ONE LIKE THE OTHER ONE LABOR DAY WEEKEND (Read 15892 times)
b2
Ex Member

Re: ANOTHER ONE LIKE THE OTHER ONE LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Reply #15 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 8:42am

Now I remember another little bit, part of the missing section.

I am drinking 'water' from a place, but it is not the stream. I am thinking (during the experience) that it must be the fountain, but it is represented by something I am not familiar with. The place that the 'water' was coming from was unexpected, so much so that I have trouble recalling it. But I really wanted to do so.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 4:05am

Quote Ally: "Spooky, I don't remember mentioning glasses with drinks in the last PE, so maybe you confused me with someone else."
  Yes, actually Vee had mentioned that.

Quote Ally:  "BTW, Spooky, perhaps that woman you saw with light long hair that you felt drawn to and hugged was what I saw as Sonic the Hedgehog hugging my original character! Tongue We all see our own point of view, huh?"
  I think that's possible. I would have been a bit reluctant to hug Sonic the Hedgehog I must admit!

Quote b2: "I notice that some of you are spread out, individually, scattered on the other side of the bank. Everyone is resting peacefully on the grass, as if they are meditating."
   I remember I briefly saw the same scene while phasing out last weekend, myself being one of those resting people in the grass. The meadow ascended a bit in one direction, which was pleasant to lie in the grass having the head a bit higher than the feet.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #17 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 4:38pm

Great turnout! I did not get there until monday morning, and there was a group at the Fountain, and they were laughing and celebrating. I did not go in to the Fountain this time, but stayed sitting on a bank (like a stream) though I do not remember a stream per se. I did stand "face to face" with some others, and am pretty sure it was Bets, and Ally. Also "saw" some others racing around and floating as if they were great balloons. I think this was great, and there were more beings/entities/people there this time than last. Thanks for showing up and participating. I actually intended to stay rather quiet there, and "stood" above it looking down a bit on the rest of the group from the top of the hill.

And then I went to my place, which is not far away it seems, a treehouse looking over a lake, where I was greeted by my Old English Sheepdog Rafferty from many years ago, and my Guides, who await me and meet with me there. The book was still open on the table from my last visit, and I read the first line, "Who is John Galt?", and I knew I had come Home again. I await the day when I can stay there....

And then back for a turn in the Park, and another celebration. Great job showing up, y'all.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 10:12am

Enjoyed reading all the responses here.

Who is John Galt? Hmmn?

Looks like I have a book to take a look at.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #19 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 10:56pm

Actually the book is ATLAS SHRUGGED by Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #20 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 12:35am

Are we doing another one? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #21 - Sep 16th, 2009 at 1:52am

I didn't plan to try to participate as I have so much work right now that my head's not in the right place - but strangely, I had a clear vision of a lot of happy, serene people on rolling green lawns . . . only afterwards did I realize it could have been a view of your meeting up in the Park!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.