Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
ANOTHER ONE LIKE THE OTHER ONE LABOR DAY WEEKEND (Read 15893 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
ANOTHER ONE LIKE THE OTHER ONE LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Aug 29th, 2009 at 11:21am

Friends-

For those who participated in our little party in the Park over the weekend last weekend, thank you for coming. Let's do it again!

For those who were not there, please read the last thread, about the PE itself, and the messages and people who showed (it is a good read anyhow). We are trying to build on the energy and keep this momentum goining and building so other peole can find it, too. The bigger the buzz, the easier it is to find Wink.

So- sometime over next weekend, Labor Day, come party in The Park, at The Fountain. You will find it at the end of that tunnel of light people describe after near death expereiences. I visualize a pinhole of light, and then move to it and through it, and there I am at The Park. A friend visualizes himself getting in his car and "blasting off" and arriving at the parking lot at The Park and getting out of his car there. Anything that works for you. Use your imagination, and fake it 'til you make it. You may be surprised what confirmation you get with this simple Partnered group exploration.

So-- The Park, The Fountain, and a visit to your special place of refuge and comfort "over there." You may find you have one already, or you may want to imagine one anew. No rules! No restrictions! No limits! Have fun, and take notes. I found it was like going home after a long tme away....

Love and Light,
Thomas

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: ANOTHER ONE LIKE THE OTHER ONE LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 11:42pm

I'll plan to be there, Thomas, maybe I can get a bit closer this time. I often tend to hang around on the fringe. It's good practice. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 11:03pm

Could be I'll drop in!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2009 at 10:41pm

Alright, setting my intent. Smiley

Look forward to seeing everyone, again!

PUL,

Ally

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #4 - Sep 1st, 2009 at 10:00am

Come on, y'all. I can see how many people have looked at this thread, and that from our last PE. Just post a little note of intention to participate, and see what happens.

Like the angels all say, "Fear not!"

Just take a few minutes and imagine your self in a Park, near a fountain. And see what comes. Are you imagining it? Yes, of course. But just go with it and see what happens. Simple as that.

No frontloading, no expectation. Just intention and imagination. PLEASE join us consciously some time over the next week or weekend....

Thomas

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Sep 1st, 2009 at 10:13am

Hi   Smiley

I'll be there!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 1st, 2009 at 10:41am

Will be there....being there.... Smiley

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 10:23am

1st visit, will return.

Having a hard time getting to the park. No batteries for my music that I like to play. Tried 'edge of sleep' method on awakening.

Came up to the big house on the edge of the water in my canoe. The water appears greyish there, and it is wild looking out there. Inside the house I seem to meet Betson. I wonder, because I've never noticed a particular person there before. I am having trouble seeing. The house is a 'special place' but I don't know why.

I focus on the park, and I hear the voices of children. There are a lot of voices and they are happy. They are playing, and their voices sound bright and cheerful in my ear.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 4:11pm

Hi,

I just got back from the get-together. When I first got there there were lots of quick-moving entities around with a strange vibration that I haven't run into before. I asked if they were from Bruce's and they said no in a chirpy happy way as though it were a game to guess where. I asked if they were human and they said yes. So I asked my HS why their radiation was so different and he said ''too much sugar.''   Wink

I moved away from them and then met a female energy and it was Vee, so we gave each other big hello hugs!  Smiley Then Vee introduced me to Kirolak and then b2 also came up. We were quiet for awhile and then we decided not to wait on any others and started flying and swooping around just for the fun of it.

Then it seemed like alot of us were all trying to pile into an old red small airplane.  There was alot of criss-cross motion as new arrivals climbed over those of us seated. I wondered if it was safe to have so many on the plane (?) so I left.

(What I've described seemed like about 20 minutes but according to the clock I was involved from 1:30--4:00 pm, so I may have left out quite a bit. )

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 10:50am

Hi b2,

I emailed TMI to find out if they had a group with children there on Sunday.
Hope they answer!   Cheesy

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Sep 8th, 2009 at 8:50am

Didn't get any further, Bets. Great details on yours, thanks! I think my 'children's voices' and your 'chirpy sounds' go hand in hand, wouldn't you agree? I wish I had more details, but that's all I got this time.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Sep 8th, 2009 at 10:15pm

Hi, here is, a bit late, what I sensed:

Session 1: I immediately saw glasses with drinks. I thought that is because Ally mentioned it after the last PE. I remembered, some years ago, when I had the first impressions of Focus 27 I had been welcomed there with a drink.

Session 2: A crown is hovering above and in front of me in the air. Someone called me, I turned around. A young woman, light long hair, she greeted me, and we felt drawn to each other, we hugged intensely and started spinning around the vertical axis.
   Then I saw another woman, we held hands and looked each other in the eyes. We lifted off and flew from above into the fountain, and then flew upwards very fastly, very high, sometimes spiraling, we then expanded somehow vertically, like getting stretched, and then expanded in all directions.
   I sensed a table somewhere near the fountain.

Session 3: (We are?) small glowing spheres in a glowing nature surrounding.

Session 4: I saw me taking brown powder from a glass or pot with a spoon.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #12 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 1:22am

Hello, all.

I apologize for my lateness in respsonding. I actually did this on Sunday, but am just now posting it.
I went once, and perhaps should go again. I didn't stay as long, this time.

I forgot to write it down, so I will have to type whatever I can remember.

When I first arrived, I was sitting under a tree next to the fountain writing something or drawing something. I could see a sunset behind the fountain. I thought about my place, but remained there only slightly closer to the woods. Then behind me I saw what looked like a large Sonic the Hedgehog hanging around. I was happy to see him and he seemed to be there just for me.

So, I ventured towards the fountain. Everything looked very still and quiet; not much going on. I returned back where the former large group was only to find just a few people standing around something which resembled a mini spigot shooting water, but hovering slightly up. Except it wasn't spitting water, just making the fabric of the air itself warp and move like a stream of water shooting from a spigot. The few people there were standing around it looking up at it.

I looked at the people and recognized them one at a time. I recognized Vee, and said hello to her. She looked at me and smiled. Her hair looked shorter, or shaped differently, and lighter than in her avatar. Then I saw b2 standing next to her, her hair looking lighter, too. I said hello to her also. She smiled also, acknowledging me. I think Betson was next to her, but I couldn't see her very clearly.

Then I walked towards the fountain, and found tgecks swimming in it. I said hi to him also, and said there wasn't much going on this time. He said no, but it was okay, that people were coming.

Then I noticed someone standing on the top of the fountain and got the impression of 'Volu'. It looked like a child with big shoes and shoulder length brown hair. He was standing on the top level of the fountain looking out at everything.

Then I went back down and returned to my ‘place’ supposedly, by the tree facing the sunset. Sonic the Hedgehog was still there, and I started talking to him and telling him I loved him feeling a need for him, or something. He hugged me and kissed me several times saying he also loved me. Then I saw my original fanfiction character manifest next to him at an appropriate proportion to him, and they hugged and kissed and walked away together, me getting the impression that my character was an aspect of myself. My character is also a hedgehog. Girl. Smiley And she has long blonde hair. I also got the impression that Sonic wasn’t really ‘Sonic’ but someone disguised as him playing his personal role for me. Somehow it didn’t seem to matter if it wasn’t really Sonic, because he was still ‘my’ Sonic.

Anyway, that was my experience from the other day. I may try again to see what else I can pick up.

Spooky, I don't remember mentioning glasses with drinks in the last PE, so maybe you confused me with someone else. Tongue  I didn't see that in this one, either, so  -shrugs-  I don't know! I haven't seen you around, but perhaps I keep forgetting to look for you! Anyway, perhaps more explorations will show up.

Sorry, tgecks, if this one wasn't as great and exiting as the last one! We'll keep trying!  Tongue

love and light,

Ally  Smiley

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #13 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 1:43am

BTW, Spooky, perhaps that woman you saw with light long hair that you felt drawn to and hugged was what I saw as Sonic the Hedgehog hugging my original character! Tongue We all see our own point of view, huh?

Hey, perhaps a good idea for the next PE could be that everyone all meets with the intent to do a specific activity together, like perhaps play a game, or something! Maybe 'duck, duck, goose'. I remember playing that game in kindergarten; it was fun! Grin

love,

Ally

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 5:41am

I was not intending to go back, at this time, necessarily, but the music took me to a park-like place. I read these latest posts. Is it 'cheating'? I don't know. I just know that the music took me there, right now, in the middle of the night, where I am. This is what I remember.

I am sitting on the edge of a grassy bank and I hear the water flowing beside me. There is a small stream in front of me and a smallish structure with a water wheel to my left. I notice that some of you are spread out, individually, scattered on the other side of the bank. Everyone is resting peacefully on the grass, as if they are meditating. At least, that's how it feels to me. I hear the water rushing, and I feel the soft grass, very soft and smooth, beneath me. It is a clear day, and there is no breeze. The air is perfectly suited to us, so that we notice it not at all. I pick some of you out, one by one, in my mind.

There is a section I am forgetting. I remember specifically telling myself to remember, but it was a bit odd. Maybe it will come back later.

I find myself in the woods. I must have wandered away. I take some leaves and cover myself up with them, underneath a tree, in the woods there. I settle in, as if to take a nap. It is warm and comfortable.

That's all, for now.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.