Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
REALITY IN BABY STEPS (Read 916 times)
Bob McKelvy

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Rockport Texas
REALITY IN BABY STEPS
Aug 15th, 2009 at 2:11pm

This is an e-mail to my former boss who is finally starting to wake up.  Most of the good folks that live here have already "been there", and "done that", so this is another example of what we are going through in our daily unfoldment.  I know most of you have had similar experiences.  I hope you will share yours.

Hi Dan.... Almost missed that e-mail from you.    Sent you the 1st segment this morning about the Cabal.   There are many segments.   Its way too easy to push a person beyond their "reality envelope" or comfort level.  My e-mails do that to a lot of people ! LOL  Smiley  When this happens, they shut down and start blocking.   We have to do this in baby steps.       I have always been the sponge soaking up everything coming my way to be reviewed later on,  no matter what. 

Have learned long ago not to let any beliefs gain the upper hand and filter out potential learning experiences.      A belief may be a nice comfortable reference point.  However, it will keep you from learning new things because of those  pesty filters imposed by that belief.    Leave all doors open to all ideas.

In time you reach a point where you can start filtering out some of the stuff you have picked up.   I have lost count of the number of belief and reality crashes I have gone through.

After a few of those, you start to get a better handle on the "big picture"  It gets kinda crazy and sometimes scary  later on because you will sometimes feel "homeless" in free fall  in the spiritual sense without any reference points. and very much on your own. 

Thats when discretion  sets in giving you an upper hand and a more reliable referent point on a moment to moment basis that you learn to depend on.

Keep in mind, that nothing is ever "fixed" because it is constantly changing.  Black is not always black, white is not always white.    Bob Smiley

The Spiritual Adventure Continues .
Bob McKelvy Bob McKelvy Enter your address line 1 here bob.mckelvy.5@facebook.com  
IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Lauria, Italy
Re: REALITY IN BABY STEPS
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 2:08am

Hi, Bob.
You're terribly true! Only abandoning our sets of beliefs we can progress in our explorations, because if we idle in comfortable ideas, we never exit out of the "caves" (do you remember Plato?) and begin to look at the real world that's outside. Wink

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.