Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A few Questions (Read 1205 times)
Paul H

A few Questions
Aug 5th, 2009 at 5:19am

Hi there,

There are so many topics and posts on here that I have not been able to read them all as of yet, so I shall apologise if I have repeated anything that may have been already discussed.

I am a very big believer that reincarnation and the afterlife is true, I for one can not accept that when the curtain closes in the physical world that that is the end.

However I have several questions which have been in my thoughts for quite some time, and I need to get some kind of closure to them.

1 –how can the world’s population grow year on year should reincarnation be true? Are there  new souls born, and go to the physical world for the first time - could that explain why some people are born with learning difficulties, because this is there very first existence?

2 – Stillborn babies: Is it possible that a soul was not available?

3 – Could somebody explain “the disc” in laymen terms to me. I am confused. Am I correct in thinking that there is a greater self of me living in spirit right now, who has sent me out as a probe to explore the physical world, and that when I die I shall return to this disc, along side 1000s of other probes (lifetimes). I am planning to purchase Bruce’s books which I am sure will help me understand this in great detail, but I am just curious.

4 – Is there anyway I can find out what my true destiny is on “Earth” – there must be a reason why I am here, but I just can not find the answer.

There are many others but I could go on all day lol, so I shall save them for a rainy day.

Love and best wishes
Paul

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: A few Questions
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2009 at 9:40am

Hi Paul,

I expect you're going to find alot of confirmations in your reading and posting here!  Cheesy

For example,: 1 -Yes   2 -Yes, *
3 OK, in just a minute, and
4- to love and care for those around you!

Regarding #3: You will probably eventually receive through your 'Interpreter" an image that makes full sense to you to explain the inter-relationships of one earth soul to their afterlife Soul(s). For Bruce, it was a Disk, which works well to show the concept. These Disks then may be connected to a greater 'disk', and on and on.

We are never alone. We may feel loneliness -- but when we get involved in interacting with our afterlife family, we begin to understand we are part of a greater whole.

May your explorations bring you great joy and wisdom!

Betson

* There are also other reasons so it's best not to get too attached to any one possibility. Other souls can have other histories and other needs.  Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: A few Questions
Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2009 at 7:29pm

Regarding incarnation on earth, it hasn't to be necessarily a closed recycling process of the same souls. Souls could leave this system, other souls from somewhere else could enter it.
   Reincarnation might not be as simple as it is often described. It could be that everyone will return to source (the oversoul or I-there (Monroe) or disk (Moen)  ) and the oversoul permanently creates new persons from aspects of persons who have returned from earth, or from whatever system they had been immersed before.

If there is any possibility to find out what's the purpose of the present lifetime, then it's listening carefully to yourself. Many people who had near death experiences or explored consciousness talk about the importance of love. From my experiences, one will not get very specific responds to the question after life's purpose, such as "get involved in this project" or "become an engineer" or so, although it's possibly that we're given hints and pushes indirectly, often recognized as such a long time later. It might even be that there is not something like a "purpose", as we understand it within physical reality, and so the answers to this question, obtained in meditation or so, can be confusing.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.