Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Deep breathing (Read 2266 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Deep breathing
Aug 4th, 2009 at 12:14pm

Deep breathing makes my hands hot.any body on the board have this experience? George

IP Logged

Ally

Re: Deep breathing
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2009 at 3:38am

Well, I'm not sure, but whenever I generate Reiki into my hands for the purpose of healing, or practicing, heat comes out of my hands if I push energy through them, and my body temperature rises in general, but it doesn't make me feel too hot. I never really payed attention, but I think when I practice Reiki, I do breathe more deeply. Perhaps it is your body's natural 'Chi' energy circulating more efficiently that generates the 'heat' in your hands. Usually happens with improved chi circulation due to meditation, and focus. The energy begins to overflow and 'pool'. Especially the hands. If it doesn't feel like an uncomfortable heat, then that may very well be what it is.

Hope that helps. Smiley

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 6th, 2009 at 8:11am

It's not unusual to get that sort of sensation when meditating George. The effect is very probably physical.

I've heard it explained that as we relax the level of adrenaline (stress hormone) in our system reduces. The result is dilation or opening up of the surface blood vessels. (and a reduction in blood pressure) The improved blood flow creates a sensation of warmth.

The link between how we breathe and our mind state is described in the other thread on energy - deep breathing produces relaxation...

ian

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - Aug 6th, 2009 at 1:10pm

Thanks guys.and can this make you a healer?

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #4 - Aug 6th, 2009 at 2:01pm

george stone wrote on Aug 6th, 2009 at 1:10pm:
Thanks guys.and can this make you a healer?

Yes, it can make you a healer if you focus your meditation with the intent and purpose of generating Reiki filled with warm, loving PUL energy and wish to use it to heal yourself and others through touch and pushing healing energy out of your hands and into other people. If you want to learn more about Reiki, I found a very good website about it here:

http://www.reiki.org

PUL, and best wishes, George! Smiley

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - Aug 6th, 2009 at 5:45pm

Thanks for the ling ally. George

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #6 - Aug 6th, 2009 at 6:53pm

You're welcome! Smiley

Oh, and just a note. Ideally, one would become the most effective at healing by finding a Reiki 'Master' to help open it up in you, but I never did that, personally, nor do I believe it's necessary.

You can still teach yourself how to heal without anyone showing you how. That's how I taught myself. A friend introduced me to it, taught me what to do, and I took it from there! I need more discipline, but I believe I am already capable of decent healing; I have already helped a few people!

You can do the same, if you so desire!

Best wishes, and much PUL, George!

Ally

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.