Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello from a newbie (Read 4891 times)
Paul H

Hello from a newbie
Jul 29th, 2009 at 3:38am

Hi all,

This is my first post, and would just like to say “hello” to everybody. I am amazed that after all these years I have actually stumbled across a huge community of people with very similar views and believes as I have about our existence.

There is so much I wish to learn about why I am here, and what is after the physical world. People around me think I am a little bit aloof as I think about so much in my mind, and when I do share my believes, they look at me as some kind of crazed man, therefore I tend to keep these locked away within me. As I can see from reading so many of your views, I no longer have to do this.

I am so looking forward to joining you on this journey of “The Truth”

Best Wishes
Paul

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Hello from a newbie
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 2:29pm

Welcome Paul,

No one that I've come across so far has the market cornered on the BIG truth, but there are lots of little truths out there. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 8:20pm

Hello Paul.

IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #3 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 11:38pm

*waves* Smiley

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 11:54pm

Welcome aboard Paul;
Looking forward to your views and input..Smiley
R.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #5 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 12:37am

Welcome!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

goldyflocks

england
Reply #6 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 6:19pm

Hi Paul!  Smiley

IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #7 - Jul 30th, 2009 at 7:18pm

Welcome Paul...the journey is incredible and insatiable!  From what I have experienced, the group on this board is very knowledgeable and very accepting.  You'll like it here!

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Aug 1st, 2009 at 1:24pm

Hello Paul, Smiley

You will not find all truth here but you will find people with similar interests and beliefs to yours

Because we are all unique we all have a unique take on reality and truth

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #9 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 10:39pm

Greetings Paul.

This is the place where you will get the most enlightenment in your life. It may even have helped save me from my own stupid attempt at suicide a few years ago. I am a transgendered person who is seeking a balance of the male and female aspects of my mind. This site helped me more than any doctor could have.

I firmly believe in God, but all of God's creation is a wonderful mix of so many beings from so many stars that my earthly experiences just give me the proper growth in the universal garden that we all share.

I hope that you make attempts at researching all of the knowledge that is available to you in this wonderful time that we are in. The internet opens up vast amounts of information, with only time being necessary for accomplishment. Wisdom is the key to unlock the mind and happiness that follows.

Sincerely,

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #10 - Aug 3rd, 2009 at 10:40pm

Ralph Buskey wrote on Aug 2nd, 2009 at 10:39pm:
Greetings Paul.

This is the place where you will get the most enlightenment in your life. It may even have helped save me from my own stupid attempt at suicide a few years ago. I am a transgendered person who is seeking a balance of the male and female aspects of my mind. This site helped me more than any doctor could have.

I firmly believe in God, but all of God's creation is a wonderful mix of so many beings from so many stars that my earthly experiences just give me the proper growth in the universal garden that we all share.

I hope that you make attempts at researching all of the knowledge that is available to you in this wonderful time that we are in. The internet opens up vast amounts of information, with only time being necessary for accomplishment. Wisdom is the key to unlock the mind and happiness that follows.

Sincerely,

Ralph

Hi Ralph,

You are brave to tell us your are a transgender person. In reality we all are to a greater of lesser degree don't you think?

There is no absolute male or absolute female, there are many grey areas between.

I am a sufferer from a life time of manic depression and did not always get the expected loving understanding I wanted.

Embrace yourself as a unique human being, and your life will become more joyful

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #11 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 3:51am

Thank you to all for your warm welcomes..

Best wishes
Paul

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Aug 15th, 2009 at 3:08pm

Hi paul welcome to the afterlife knowledge,great to have you on board.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #13 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 8:46am

You will find that in no time you will be able to clear the room at a party talking about this adventure. Wink

Seriously, not many people will be comfortable with these topics, but you will find some are intensely interested, and will come and ask for more information. You will be sent students who need to hear what you have to teach about it, just as you have be led here to this group of wonderful people.

Enjoy the journey and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRECTICE. It is in repeated attempts that success is met. The earnest seeker will find; as the ego permits, the teacher appears....

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.