Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Soulmate in another country??  Help! (Read 3478 times)
aura

Soulmate in another country??  Help!
Jul 28th, 2009 at 12:43am

Recently my soulmate passed away....This is very hard for me. We lived in the same country, but now that they she is gone, I am planning to move away back home to my original country.

My questions are.....

Will she be able to visit me back in my home country as she often does here?

And once my time comes, will I have to actually search for her since she's in a different country....Or does that even come into play in the afterlife??

I hope not, because if there is any way my moving would jeopardize this...I simply wouldn't leave.

Thanks for any help here.

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Re: Soulmate in another country??  Help!
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2009 at 6:44am

Hello, Aura,

I'm also new here but feel sure the long-standing members will concur with me in saying that the place where you are located geographically & physically has nothing to do with your ability to make contact with those who have passed over. . . . . I feel sure she would want you to live where you feel happiest, & if that means moving back home, well. . . . . .I would if I were you!  I also hope you manage to conact her before it's your time to cross over; it is such a comfort to actually experience contact first hand

All the best

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2009 at 9:34am

I agree with kirolak, aura...it would not affect your contact in the Afterlife, where you live in the physical. I have moved to different locations within Canada while doing this work and it has no affect on interaction with my family in the AL. Glad you found a soul mate and glad you can still visit with each other! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #3 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 1:13am

kirolak wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 at 6:44am:
Hello, Aura,

I'm also new here but feel sure the long-standing members will concur with me in saying that the place where you are located geographically & physically has nothing to do with your ability to make contact with those who have passed over. . . . . I feel sure she would want you to live where you feel happiest, & if that means moving back home, well. . . . . .I would if I were you!  I also hope you manage to conact her before it's your time to cross over; it is such a comfort to actually experience contact first hand

All the best

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Good luck and welcome to the board!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

aura

Reply #4 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 1:21am

Thank you for your help all.

I feel a little more comforted now...Though I'm still not quite sure if I will be making the move or not.

Again not a good moment for me, and my emotions are in a tailspin Cry

IP Logged

Cricket

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 8:03am

I agree with what everyone else said.  I think sometimes, early on, it's a little easier to make contact in familiar places, maybe because we (and possibly our loved ones over "there") find it a little easier to focus surrounded by familiar objects and scenes, but other than that first "getting the hang of it" period, I don't think it makes much difference where we are. 

After we pass over, I don't think it makes any difference at all.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #6 - Aug 1st, 2009 at 1:17pm

aura wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 at 12:43am:
Recently my soulmate passed away....This is very hard for me. We lived in the same country, but now that they she is gone, I am planning to move away back home to my original country.

My questions are.....

Will she be able to visit me back in my home country as she often does here?

And once my time comes, will I have to actually search for her since she's in a different country....Or does that even come into play in the afterlife??

I hope not, because if there is any way my moving would jeopardize this...I simply wouldn't leave.

Thanks for any help here.

Hi Aura,  Smiley

I have had a near death event where I was shown that distance and time as we perceive it during our earthly existence does not apply in the afterlife.

This is why a gifted medium and clairvoyant like Lisa Williams can immediate connect with passed over beloved ones, regardless of location or time etc 

Your soul mate is right next to you, even though you might not be aware of it. She/he will make an effort to make you aware of this fact, maybe in this subtlest way

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.