Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BST's? (Read 4021 times)
supermodel

Indiana
BST's?
Jul 18th, 2009 at 12:12am

My question is why is it more difficult when doing retrievals in the BST's? What sorts of obstacles might one face if they are retrieving souls there?

Supermodel....

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: BST's?
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2009 at 3:24pm

Hi,

All retrievals are done in lower BSTs (Lower vibratory rates).  The lower level BSTs are also considered hells. The great majority of souls go to BSTs, if you count the giant FocusLevel 27 as a BST, as I now believe. Very few folks go to higher heavens than 27, although poster/' leading afterlife explorer' Thomas Gecks thinks we should all aim higher  Wink

You will encounter  no  zilch nada none obstacles in a BST if you are allowed to retrieve a soul. You are assisting spiritual Helpers and you are accompanied by a Guide (which may be a higher form of yourself or a higher member of your spiritual family.) They insure your safety --or they don't let you go in the first place. You are protected also by the power/ vibratory level of PUL which 'melts' negative energies.
(During retrievals I have always been directed immediately to the soul to be retrieved or transfered. I haven't even been aware of other souls around them, although some people here have seen others. )

Here at the website you are getting information in bits and pieces and also possibly some misinformation or speculation by folks who haven't yet tried this for themselves. The books reveal all of this in a logical order that makes alot more sense than having to  fit bits together.  I sure hope you get hold of some of Bruce's books or Robert Monroe's works soon  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2009 at 3:33pm

Woops, OK, here's an obstacle I just thought of--

When out of physical realms, sometimes a person will 'click out.' That means you lose consciousness and are immediately transported back into the physical. This can happen when a person loses confidence or is overwhelmed by all that is happening. It's a safety device but it doesn't mean anything unsafe was happening, just over-whelming stuff.

The obstacles are in our minds. Bruce's writings are organized to show how such obstacles are eased away so that by the time you do retrievals, you are not carrying fears etc, only PUL (Pure Unconditional Love.)
If I can get that far, anyone can!  Cheesy

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2009 at 4:42pm

Thanks a lot Betson as always. I do plan to get all of his books and soon.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #4 - Jul 18th, 2009 at 4:45pm

Just purchased Voyages Into the Unknown and I can't wait till it gets here.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2009 at 7:26pm

My first retrievals I would say were in F23, which, in Monroe's terminology, isn't called a belief system in the specific sense. There are people who think they're still alive, or do not really think about their situation as they're caught up in a more or less short loop of actions/ideas. Sometimes it's enough to say "Hello" to make them move to another place, as breaking the loop is one key factor. In other cases one can try to send thoughts to them and extend their thought-form world a bit. All these people I've met there were alone.

The BSTs (Focus 24-26), in many cases consist of COMMUNITIES of like-minded people, and therefore the situation is different. Intruding there is more difficult I've found, and getting people out sometimes can require to be a psychologist, a philosopher, a theologist and a politician in one person, when the retrievee only has a vague, bad feeling but doesn't really doubt the rightness of the particular system.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #6 - Jul 19th, 2009 at 12:22am

spooky2 wrote on Jul 18th, 2009 at 7:26pm:
My first retrievals I would say were in F23, which, in Monroe's terminology, isn't called a belief system in the specific sense. There are people who think they're still alive, or do not really think about their situation as they're caught up in a more or less short loop of actions/ideas. Sometimes it's enough to say "Hello" to make them move to another place, as breaking the loop is one key factor. In other cases one can try to send thoughts to them and extend their thought-form world a bit. All these people I've met there were alone.

The BSTs (Focus 24-26), in many cases consist of COMMUNITIES of like-minded people, and therefore the situation is different. Intruding there is more difficult I've found, and getting people out sometimes can require to be a psychologist, a philosopher, a theologist and a politician in one person, when the retrievee only has a vague, bad feeling but doesn't really doubt the rightness of the particular system.

Spooky

The BST's seem like a very interesting place. Definitely more exhausting and a daunting place to do retrievals. In my other thread about my strange dream, I wonder if it is safe to say that I was in Focus 23-ish?

Supermodel....

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Jul 20th, 2009 at 7:34am

This dream with MJ? No, that's definitlely not F23, as MJ obviously was cared by helpers, and although MJ might have been still groggy, he's in contact with these helpers. It could be Focus27, or one of the higher regions of F25/F26.

Spooky

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #8 - Jul 28th, 2009 at 10:58am

Personally I have an inkling that here on Earth we are stuck in a very solid BST which is unbreakable and inescapable. It probably makes the other BST's look like a walk in the park Smiley

I sure wish I knew how to do retrievals though.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Jul 28th, 2009 at 6:35pm

In a way, yes, the physical reality insofar is a belief system as we share the belief in some laws valid for everyone (basic physical laws known to everyone by experience). But it's different to what Monroe called "Belief System Territories". This physical system inhabits people of very different beliefs regarding "how to live", what's right or wrong, what's important, and what's real, and there is even the chance of communication between individuals of such a different kind, enabled by the shared basis of physical reality. You won't find this variety inside a nonphysical belief system a la Monroe. There, it's a bit like here living inside a very homogenous, small, isolated community, with the difference that in the physical it doesn't all always follow the common expectations as it is in a nonphysical belief system community.

Spooky

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #10 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 12:27am

I like the way you explained that, Spooky. Interesting thread. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.