Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
In what book Mr. Moen describes Focus Fifteen? (Read 13151 times)
Heimdall

In what book Mr. Moen describes Focus Fifteen?
Jun 26th, 2009 at 3:24pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me, in what Book Mr. Moen gives a very detailed description of Focus Fifteen with thourough explanation of what the Energy of Focus Fifteen is, how to use it, how to properly use Intent in Focus Fifteen e.t.c. I heard, he wrote a lot about this Focus in one of his Books (as I was told, in the last one), paying a special atttention to it. But they guy said this Book isn't yet available on the Web...

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: In what book Mr. Moen describes Focus Fifteen?
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 4:20pm

It is in Voyages into the Afterlife, the third book, in chapters on the Coordinating and Planning Centers

Bruce

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 9:49pm

Hello Mr. Moen,

Many thanks. Will purchase it for sure.

In the Fifth Book, You explain how to shift the Attention Point to other realities (I read just the table of contents). You mean only non-physical realities or alternative physical realities too?

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #3 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 10:06pm

By the way, Sir,

Quote:
The one message I want to be sure to deliver before I die is that when you board your ship for the Afterlife, as we all someday must, there's an opportunity to live in complete freedom.

Why are You so sure, we MUST? It's the XXI century, there are many scientific ways for physical Immortality. And there are Magick ways too. In my opinion so called "death" is a pathology of collective consciousness, a disease of human minds. Human is God, he MUST Live Forever. His physical body is Sacred, it's the Manifestation of his Soul. If Soul is Immortal, why Body shouldn't be?

Complete freedom? A Man can be free only if he Fights the Entire World. Breaking its goddamned laws. Like Jesus once did. Freedom is inside each human being, not "out there". To feel Free, one shan't run away, he should run in his enemies, Fight and Win. He shan't obey someone's laws, which aren't comfortable to him, he should proclaim and defend His Own Laws. Then he's a true Human, it means God. All the ancient Lords were People. If one isn't a Warrior, he'll be a slave, wherever he hides or tries to escape.
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009 at 11:41pm by Heimdall »  

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2009 at 3:02pm

Heimdall wrote on Jun 26th, 2009 at 10:06pm:
Why are You so sure, we MUST? It's the XXI century, there are many scientific ways for physical Immortality. And there are Magick ways too. In my opinion so called "death" is a pathology of collective consciousness, a disease of human minds. Human is God, he MUST Live Forever. His physical body is Sacred, it's the Manifestation of his Soul. If Soul is Immortal, why Body shouldn't be?

Complete freedom? A Man can be free only if he Fights the Entire World. Breaking its goddarned laws. Like Jesus once did. Freedom is inside each human being, not "out there". To feel Free, one shan't run away, he should run in his enemies, Fight and Win. He shan't obey someone's laws, which aren't comfortable to him, he should proclaim and defend His Own Laws. Then he's a true Human, it means God. All the ancient Lords were People. If one isn't a Warrior, he'll be a slave, wherever he hides or tries to escape.

Hmm . . .
I would have to agree that my assumption that all of us will experience entry into an afterlife with the death of our physical body should rightly be questioned.  Afterall, it is only my opinion.  All evidence I've gathered from my present level of experience existing with what we call physical reality in what we call physical form points in that direction, but it is only my opinion.

It is also my opinion that we are already immortal beings so I see no reason to be too hung up on existence in one reality, say physical, over any other reality.  If we are eternal beings I prefer a little variety.  As I've often said, living "over there" where the eternal nature of our being can be more "in your face" can probably get a little boring, so,  I view my lifetime here in physical reality as a vacation from eternity.

I find your logic regarding "Human is God, he MUST Live Forever. His physical body is Sacred, it's the Manifestation of his Soul. If Soul is Immortal, why Body shouldn't be? " flawless if we assume God is a physical being.  But, I don't share the opinion that God is limited to a physical existence.  God appears to exist within every where and every when I have explored and I assume God exists far beyond the tiny fraction of existence I've explored.  So, using your logic, we humans ought to be capable of the same thing.

When you say, "A Man can be free only if he Fights the Entire World . . . If one isn't a Warrior, he'll be a slave, wherever he hides or tries to escape." I could not disagree with you more.

There is a Chinese proverb that asks the question, If after a journey of a 10,000 miles you begin a fight to the death, what should be your one wish?  The proberb's answer is, That you are not the one who made the journey.  Fighting the entire world is in itself an enslavement that costs too many their freedom because they are too busy fighting to be free in my opinion.  Warriors are, in my opinion, just slaves to the next battle.  

I prefer not living in a reality populated entirely by warriiors and slaves.  I believe we have other choice available to us.  Personally, I would prefer to exist within a reality in which all the inhabitants see it as their duty to never force their will or their beliefs upon any of the other inhabitants.  In such a place I live by my law, live and let live, and in doing so I am free to pursue whatever I desire.

Bruce

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #5 - Jun 27th, 2009 at 3:06pm

Heimdall wrote on Jun 26th, 2009 at 9:49pm:
Hello Mr. Moen,

Many thanks. Will purchase it for sure.

In the Fifth Book, You explain how to shift the Attention Point to other realities (I read just the table of contents). You mean only non-physical realities or alternative physical realities too?

Shifting ones focus of attention can be into any reality from my experience.  That would include physical, non-physical and any other kinds that exist.

Bruce

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2009 at 4:12pm

Dear Mr. Moen,

Thank You for your replies. I ought to read Your Books.

Quote:
I believe we have other choice available to us.  Personally, I would prefer to exist within a reality in which all the inhabitants see it as their duty to never force their will or their beliefs upon any of the other inhabitants.  In such a place I live by my law, live and let live, and in doing so I am free to pursue whatever I desire.

I would prefer it too. But to win Freedom, one must first Fight. There's nothing in the Universe, that would be given for free. First comes War, then Peace. For example, in the U.S. Americans had to fight for Independence from the British Crown. What would be America under the Brits now? Any peaceful pacific reality will be destroyed or enslaved by an aggressive one. The Humanity is enslaved by the extra-terrestials and their human incarnates and representatives. Don't You think so? This started from the fall of Atlantis, when People Were Gods or Semi-Gods at least, and who dared invading, was destroyed. On the contrary, the Atlantian Empire together with other civilizations controlled a huge area of the Universe. The destructive forces managed to spoil the Humanity, they'll do it again. We build, they ruin. So they shall be destroyed (sanation), our reality needs to be clear of them.

Quote:
Fighting the entire world is in itself an enslavement that costs too many their freedom because they are too busy fighting to be free in my opinion.  Warriors are, in my opinion, just slaves to the next battle.  

To me, Aggression, Conquest and Domination are primary features of Homo Sapiens. The First Creation was an act of aggression and expansion against the Void, the Nothingness, which existed before. That's why the Life itself is Aggressive in the nature, and we'll Fight Forever. It never stops. The Earth and The Solar System should be peaceful Domains, I agree, so that the Human-Lords may Rest on the Earth like in Heaven. No need to part with one's Body to reach all the Realms. But like in the Crusaders' time, always keep their Swords near at hand for far campaigns.

By the way, our Eternity has been crippled. Reincarnation deletes one's memory, and it means the loss of Individuality. That's why I consider reincarnation a pathology.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #7 - Jun 28th, 2009 at 3:40pm

Just what would the US be like if it was under British rule? They would be drinking more tea, instead of coffee. Is there a problem with the Brits? Glorification of war seems just so "American" to me. You would think that having Canada(Brits) and the Viet Cong kick the US's butt around during their two wars (about a hundred years apart) would have left a impression that war isn't everything. Neither one attempted to enslave the USA when it was over. Unlike the ideology of economic enslavement that the world has been under for the past hundred + years and in many ways more so from the USA. Might does not necessarily make right.

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #8 - Jun 28th, 2009 at 6:49pm

Those, who appeal to you with sweet words about peace, just want to kill you, take your home, rape your wife and enslave your children.

Those, who say the word "Love" too many times a day, in fact live by hate. Because they vulgarize this word. It means their soul (if they have one at all) is vulgar.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #9 - Jun 28th, 2009 at 9:16pm

Sounds like you have had a little indoctrination through propaganda. I would bet there are are a number of places, both here and there, throughout the world, that teach, what I believe to be, this sort of trash that you speak of. To keep people in fear, in order to control them. If I say to you that "I love you", do you really beleave I am showing you, or yours, some sort of a harm? That I live by hate? Where do you live Heimdall? You must have a life full of fear. Or do I have a wrong impression?

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #10 - Jun 28th, 2009 at 9:34pm

on focus 15, I love my "no time" there. I find using Bob Monroes tapes(hemi sync) the easiest why to get and maintain the experience. I think it important also to remember that the experiences that we have in the different Focus Levels are as different as the people experiencing them. When Bruce writes about his experiences at the Coordination or Planing Centers does not mean that you will experience the same connections or have the same sort of experiences. Bruce was fortunate to be able to figure out his communication exchange. Not all of us are so lucky as to have figured out the NVC(non verbal communication) so quickly. After a number of years I am just scratching the surface of this type communication.
I believe you said it already...you "ought to read the books". There great reading and can be of some help in understanding his view point. By the way, welcome to the forum.

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #11 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 12:11pm

Hi Hawkeye,

Thank You for your Welcome.

Propaganda? We all live among big amount of information, which can be called “propaganda”. But each of us picks up, what matches him, if he isn’t zombified of course. The best way to find out if one has been brainwashed or not, is to ask him about his attitude to trust. Or to faith. If he says, that both are great, you may be sure, he’s either under some influence, or will be. If he says, that only Knowledge is Power, no beliefs or trust, than you may don’t worry about this guy. I say – KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge is already a fulfillment, by the way.

Quote:
I think it important also to remember that the experiences that we have in the different Focus Levels are as different as the people experiencing them. When Bruce writes about his experiences at the Coordination or Planing Centers does not mean that you will experience the same connections or have the same sort of experiences.

Yes, but the question is either it was true, what he experienced, or not. In other words, do these creatures and the Centers exist objectively (for all) and influence all. Can they really murder a big part of Mankind? Are they already doing it? If they are, is it normal to tolerate it? Was it normal to submit to German Nazi Regime, when they murdered millions of people? I’m sure, it was normal to do, what our countries did. Destroyed them.

Does Mr. Moen accept what he has perceived as something Good for Mankind?

Are you sure these Focuses, haven’t been prompted to Mr. Monroe by these aliens? That they have been created artificially, for the need of the aliens? For control over Humanity? That visiting these “stations” one also gets under their influence?

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #12 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 12:23pm

Quote:
To keep people in fear, in order to control them.

For this purpose exist "white" religions and cults.

Wearing "pink spectacles" won't save, when it comes to a fight. If you think it'll never come, this is what makes you absolutely vulnerable. Because, if all thought SO, it would be SO. But it's far from it yet. Unfortunately. Denying active resistance is a way to slavery, nowhere else, since there are lots of hungry beasts around.

Quote:
If I say to you that "I love you", do you really beleave I am showing you, or yours, some sort of a harm? That I live by hate? Where do you live Heimdall? You must have a life full of fear. Or do I have a wrong impression?

I simply won't believe you. If you show it by action, not just words - it's another sort of thing.

My life is full of Struggle and I'm in constant Battle.

I'm Russian.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #13 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 1:05pm

We both live in and around countries that are expert in propaganda and mind control. If you watch television, your being led by the nose in a direction your (or mine) government wants us to go. Of that there is no doubt. Only a few short years back this conversation couldn't have happened because of government fear. Many countries are experiencing these same controls as we write these notes back and forth. Having trust and belief in your own thoughts could even become suspect.
As for Bruces experiences and their being true, only Bruce knows. I can speak for myself and tell you my experiences. I have visited a number of Education Centers in Focus 15. I do not believe they are trying to influence you by some sort of mind control or something like that. They are leaving open a door to you, so as to allow for your own personal growth.I have talked with others not of this planet and communicated with people who have gone through phyical death only to find that they did not really die. Just as you can. I am not sure what creatures you speak of. Nor what you are talking about when you speak of murdering millions of people. Can you explain what you are talking about? Please direct me to this source of your information.
When it comes to the Nazis...submission was more from fear or a hunger for power depending on what side you would have been on. I also agree that it was completely normal for the rest of us to seek their (Nazism) destruction. Not Germany's. The Germans were only being led around like sheep.
A lot of the current struggles we have are caused by just as you say. pink spectacles. That go for here and now and in the afterlife. But when I hold my hand out in friendship to you, must you be in fear? Just who is wearing those glasses you speak of? Perhaps it is time to not struggle so much and end this battle you are in. Perhaps time to hold your hand out back to me. You never know, I might just shake it in friendship.
I am Canadian. ( Winktry living with our neighbours)

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #14 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 4:58pm

Hi Hawkeye,

You have no idea what I'm speaking about? Are you kidding? Or lying? So, what did you say about frienship and trust? Here I've caught you Cool. It’s here in the Chapter, named “The Planning Center”. Maybe you haven't read it? Then, read, if you want. In this chapter some entities talk to Bruce and explain how they control Human Lives from Focus Fifteen. They have launched AIDS, for example, to cause depopulation. And were planning to exterminate lots of people more. The reason? To protect ecology from the Human influence and to protect the Christian Faith from gays. Because even true Christians hate gays, and thus Christians may start blaming themselves in not loving their neighbour. Also increasing greed for accumulating, but not spending money. I wonder why Jews aren't mentioned.
A typical Nazi-style bullshit.

Voyages into the Afterlife: Charting Unknown Territory Volume 3

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/charting.html

This is what Mr. Moen recommended me to read about Focus Fifteen.

THE FIRST SIN WAS TRUST.

Do you really think I've never communicated and made friends with foreigners? Pay attention to my command of English. My good friend was one South-Californian man, a former Marines Officer, Vietnam Vet, awarded with the "Purple Heart".

Quote:
Perhaps it is time to not struggle so much and end this battle you are in.

We'll fight till the last of our enemies is dead, ride through their blood, that we gladly have shed.
ManowaR
's words, not mine. But great words. And a great crew.
Watch the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-J3B_2peko The song is named "Call To Arms".

This Fight started from the first day of Creation, and soon it'll meet its climax. In 2012-th.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2009 at 6:10pm by Heimdall »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.